Farmaajo gets his electoral Powers back and is now in CHARGE of Elections.

I’m cryin this man doesn’t give him does he :mjkkk: :damn:

My guy Rooble is in for a suprise, I told you folks After 24 Dec it’s gonna be an all out war

The only people who support Roble is Damuljadiid. He has been trying to take the control of elections he gave to the FMS back and in the process turned them against him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Bariire even GM is against Rooble it seems like FMS have now made a deal with Farmaajo to throw out Rooble so they fan freely control their elections. Which one is more important to you Rooble or Galmudug interests

cow

VIP
@Bariire even GM is against Rooble it seems like FMS have now made a deal with Farmaajo to throw out Rooble so they fan freely control their elections. Which one is more important to you Rooble or Galmudug interests

Farmaajo is not going to name a new PM. Mahdi guleed will be acting PM until the elections are over.

Rooble Lehelow cared more about seeking money and looting government land in Mogadishu rather than neutralizing Farmaajo. He’s alone on this one :nahgirl:

Farmaajo is not going to name a new PM. Mahdi guleed will be acting PM until the elections are over.
I don’t think that’s possible really, 4.5 exists you know but whoever is the next PM is gonna be really really weak even Mahdi Gulaid will have more power

cow

VIP
I don’t think that’s possible really, 4.5 exists you know but whoever is the next PM is gonna be really really weak even Mahdi Gulaid will have more power

you already have 3 men in the meetings. guudlaawe, qoor qoor and mayor filish.

their is your 4.5 in fact you are over represented and clans like isaq and d&m are under represented in the elections.

farmaajo made this move after meeting with

1) security / police
2) federal member states including deni and madobe
3) and I heard he’s going to name shariif as acting PM

roble is utterly finished. What a pathetic way to go out. He thought he could loot his way out and delay elections.

He thought he could use ikraans case again and he also thought that Omar Guelleh plan if firing the election commissions and creating doubt would work.

good riddance to the guy.

farmaajo made this move after meeting with

1) security / police
2) federal member states including deni and madobe
3) and I heard he’s going to name shariif as acting PM

roble is utterly finished. What a pathetic way to go out. He thought he could loot his way out and delay elections.

He thought he could use ikraans case again and he also thought that Omar Guelleh plan if firing the election commissions and creating doubt would work.

good riddance to the guy.
At least be honest with yourself. Farmajo is not interested in a free and fair elections. He has been the single biggest obstacle to elections. He’s been plotting how to stay in power since he started his term.

At least be honest with yourself. Farmajo is not interested in a free and fair elections. He has been the single biggest obstacle to elections. He’s been plotting how to stay in power since he started his term.

I pride myself in PURE honesty.

1 ) opposition rejected 1m1v because THEY KNEW FARMAAJO WOULD WIN .

2 ) farmaajo is doing what “selection” means and he’s rigging it in his favour. Just like deni who WENT TO WAR for bosaso mps and madobe who had people run un-opposed

3) if they dint want 1m1v then don’t cry for spoilt milk.

I pride myself in PURE honesty.

1 ) opposition rejected 1m1v because THEY KNEW FARMAAJO WOULD WIN .

2 ) farmaajo is doing what “selection” means and he’s rigging it in his favour. Just like deni who WENT TO WAR for bosaso mps and madobe who had people run un-opposed

3) if they dint want 1m1v then don’t cry for spoilt milk.
Lol farmajo is being guarded by amisom and most of the south is held by Shabab, and you think he was serious about 1m1v. He appointed the PM, and said the PM is responsible for the elections. Now that he’s not getting his way, he creates more issues to delay the elections. The cbb is a cult. Nothing is ever farmajos fault.

Trending