Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

:drakewtf: I got u mad? Good, i thought muse jeegaan beat the anger out of y'all.
good to see you still got some life left in you.

I’m not the one coming to the internet to tell random ppl online “muh I don’t like dhulos anymores”
:ufdup:
you got some healing to do akhi

That is their land , Jiroole and Darusalam , they don’t need your permission.
so let me get this right, u wanna settle hartis in baadhaadhe and kismayo because it's their land?

i don't need to remind you what happened in kismaayo the last time harti tried shit.

know your place nayaa.

You guys needs to move to Kismayo to Badhadhe . We have a lot land there.
Which is better land Than over There.
You guys are good fighters you can protect Waamo.

What do you think Kismayo and Badhaadhe are, some inhabited lands. Both towns belong to Ogaden and are inhabited by Ogaden. If dhulos are good fighters like you claim, then they should use their fighting skills to free their lands.

the 90s. dhulos got massacred on several occasions by SNM.
Naleye Ahmed suffered the most all the while working with SNM was some naleye ahmed nigga, i forgot his name. maybe fuad something.
Stupid Slave, he asked you a simple question about bixi and you jumped to the civil war where Naleyeh Ahmed did the most killing in the North. From ceerigabo all the way to Burco. Iska amuus man and free yourself from bondage. Kulaha we need permission to build on our land :ftw9nwa:

Stupid Slave, he asked you a simple question about bixi and you jumped to the civil war where Naleyeh Ahmed did the most killing in the North. From ceerigabo all the way to Burco. Iska amuus man and free yourself from bondage. Kulaha we need permission to build on our land :ftw9nwa:
what bondage?

nigga should I talk about qoodha taag? :ohdamn:

don't make me give out a fdk nuclear material.

what bondage?

nigga should I talk about qoodha taag? :ohdamn:

don't make me give out a fdk nuclear material.
I know qooda taag even in detail where 1dooor said we come in peace and shot up camel herders after they told them to put down their weapons. I even know some of the families that were in town when it happened in the outskirts. Pales in comparison naleyah Ahmed actually Cali Naleyeh a sub of NA that killed 200 in couple hours in ceerigabo.

Should I post nuclear shit on you. Warya @Teeri-Alpha @Removed, get your boy pls. I don’t like fkding Ogs in front of ppl

Keep talking shit naaya or the gloves will come off.

I know qooda taag even in detail where 1dooor said we come in peace and shot up camel herders after they told them to put down their weapons. I even know some of the families that were in town when it happened in the outskirts. Pales in comparison naleyah Ahmed actually Cali Naleyeh a sub of NA that killed 200 in couple hours in ceerigabo.

Should I post nuclear shit on you. Warya @Teeri-Alpha @Removed, get your boy pls. I don’t like fkding Ogs in front of ppl
nigga what? :what1: dhulos only kill dhulos, as recent as 2018, nuur axmeds killed over 20 in a day over taleex. you guys never killed any i.doors.

qoodhataag is majority i.door today.

and as for the bondage u mentioned, come free the faarah garaads in hawd from bondage, nigga acting like we're in this alone. nigga i'll be damned.:damedamn:

nigga what? :what1: dhulos only kill dhulos, as recent as 2018, nuur axmeds killed over 20 in a day over taleex. you guys never killed any i.doors.

qoodhataag is majority i.door today.

and as for the bondage u mentioned, come free the faarah garaads in hawd from bondage, nigga acting like we're in this alone. nigga i'll be damned.:damedamn:
Inter clan wars happen all the time. And if you don’t know about wars in waqoyi between us and Isaaq than I’m not here to educate you. And qoodataag is an event and not a place.

Anyways I got my eye on you nigga:ufdup:

Inter clan wars happen all the time. And if you don’t know about wars in waqoyi between us and Isaaq than I’m not here to educate you. And qoodataag is an event and not a place.

Anyways I got my eye on you nigga:ufdup:

calling it a war implies y'all stood a chance to begin with.:heh:
isaqs named it qoodha taag, i personally think it's the fitting name.:manny:

calling it a war implies y'all stood a chance to begin with.:heh:
isaqs named it qoodha taag, i personally think it's the fitting name.:manny:
You don’t know anything about what happened in the north so what is there to discuss? Dhulbahante lost the least lives and had the least done to them so keep at your bullshit :heh:

40 camel herders vs 200, yeah ok buddy. Don’t forget dhulbahante named a place qabri Ogaden either nigga where we memorialized your defeat:russ:

Also Isaaq killed more of you than us, how does that work? :russ:

You don’t know anything about what happened in the north so what is there to discuss? Dhulbahante lost the least lives and had the least done to them so keep at your bullshit :heh:

40 camel herders vs 200, yeah ok buddy. Don’t forget dhulbahante named a place qabri Ogaden either b**** nigga where we memorialized your defeat:russ:

Also Isaaq killed more of you than us, how does that work? :russ:
isaq killed more of us? nigga i took their virgins, and pillaged their coastal cities like xiis, berbera etc... it's written by gaalo.

meanwhile, they currently sit on your lands, so where is the comparison? you have no shame lol.

dhulos taking lands from OG? how can a nigga who can barely keep his own lands take more lands, especially from the most expansionist somali clan like ogaden? :gucciwhat:

Daroods arguing over which sub Isaaqs killed more of.
1601237100417.png

isaq killed more of us? nigga i took their virgins, and pillaged their coastal cities like xiis, berbera etc... it's written by gaalo.

meanwhile, they currently sit on your lands, so where is the comparison? you have no shame lol.

dhulos taking lands from OG? how can a nigga who can barely keep his own lands take more lands, especially from the most expansionist somali clan like ogaden? :gucciwhat:
Who sits on my land other than me? Where are isaaqs lol? Well I did it to you and we both abused them but don’t put our dhulbahante sub clan schisms as a way for Isaaq doing shit to us. Lol

I have lots of files but don’t want 1dooor getting pleasure from you Ls so let’s keep it civil fuxk nigga
:stopit:

Who sits on my land other than me? Where are isaaqs lol? Well I did it to you and we both abused them but don’t put our dhulbahante sub clan schisms as a way for Isaaq doing shit to us. Lol

I have lots of files but don’t want 1dooor getting pleasure from you Ls so let’s keep it civil fuxk nigga
:stopit:
post the files you got.

I took i.door virgins:rejoice: .

i don't think anything you got tops that.

who controls last Anood today? u talk nonstop shit waryaa. iga leexo.

Trending