Farhan Qaroole killed by a roadside bomb in Basra

So your related to terrorists ? I'm not going to say I'm I'm suprised how many other terrorists relatives do you have ?

Word of advice Dont compare sheikh roobow to mooryan terrorists that was masquerading as a government soldier .
Munafiq munafiq dhalay dameeryahow dameerku dhalay adoonyaho. Your salty Farxan Qaroole worked for Farmajo instead of your dameer fatass adeer, but I'm not going to insult your people as they are my people.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

AUN Cayr clan has killed him as revenge for Galaal. He refused to betray his Nation like Saadaq Joon

Munafiq munafiq dhalay dameeryahow dameerku dhalay adoonyaho. Your salty Farxan Qaroole worked for Farmajo instead of your dameer fatass adeer, but I'm not going to insult your people as they are my people.

Kkkk who you calling adoon ?
Nacala out of the whole hutus I'm the one that's known to have the most adoons , I've been shipping adoons from present day mozambique while your known as the only Hutu clan to be slaved .
I will pay a visit to your cousin farxan terrorists qaroole widow and put that dameer stick in her belly soon 🙏🏽

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The HG are dormat on this site, Im working over time to certifiy the Mudulood here, making long ass calls to tuulooyinka back home. And I'm teaching the premier HG poster @bidenkulaha his tuulooyin in Ceel Buur and Xarardheere.
:dead:

i can only attempt to verify an Cayr, OP said he’s saleebaan can’t expect me to verify him that’s up to @six

So your related to terrorists ? I'm not going to say I'm I'm suprised how many other terrorists relatives do you have ?

Word of advice Dont compare sheikh roobow to mooryan terrorists that was masquerading as a government soldier .
Cawaanyahow cawanku dhalay that dude isn't a "shiekh" wa munafiq just like you, the dude who claimed responsbility for the Hotel Shaamo bombing that killed your wacdaan youth and also the University of Garrissa bombing, the USA had a 5 million bounty on that terrorist, you are using him for political points, the moment he doesn't serve HSM you will call him terrorist, like I sad bastaryahow you can't disrespect our xaaji sulayman hero Farxan Qaroole we stand by him.

Last edited:
You are kastumo puntland, u have always been their gaari dameer, you and I both know it. Now the wife of Farxan Qaroole is safe and we as a family will provide for her and he had 3 wives 1 of them was from your abgaal clan, no body wants you even your sisters running away from you into HG arms hahahaha
the guy you are talking to isn't even abgaal. abgaal xaa meesha keeney? he is wacdaan cismaan.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are kastumo puntland, u have always been their gaari dameer, you and I both know it. Now the wife of Farxan Qaroole is safe and we as a family will provide for her and he had 3 wives 1 of them was from your abgaal clan, no body wants you even your sisters running away from you into HG arms hahahaha
Subhanallah. May Allah guide you and us.

Cawaanyahow cawanku dhalay that dude isn't a "shiekh" wa munafiq just like you, the dude who claimed responsbility for the Hotel Shaamo bombing that killed your wacdaan youth and also the University of Garrissa bombing, the USA had a 5 million bounty on that terrorist, you are using him for political points, the moment he doesn't serve HSM you will call him terrorist, like I sad bastaryahow you can't disrespect our xaaji sulayman hero Farxan Qaroole we stand by him.

Adoonka from hobyo if you know I'm wacdaan why are you insulting abgaal ?

I dont care if your dead terrorists cousin slaved for HSM or farmajo but thank you for admitting that he was nothing but a servant just like his abkoow 😁

Adoonka from hobyo if you know I'm wacdaan why are you insulting abgaal ?

I dont care if your dead terrorists cousin slaved for HSM or farmajo but thank you for admitting that he was nothing but a servant just like his abkoow 😁
My history isn't hoboyo, Cadaado never was part of Hoboyo that was Galkacayo & Hoboyo, by the way no one was adoon thats just lies certain people say to make themselves feel better. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned you are bantu wacdan, you even use bantu words like abkoow. so you probably have wide nose & nostrils. At least my people are pure.

Trending