Farhan Qaroole killed by a roadside bomb in Basra

AUN; No way this was a coincidence
The mooryaans most likely set up Farxaan Qaroole and assassinated the poor general. General Odewaa and Xijaar should stay alert. Hundreds of mps died during Hassan sheikh Mohamuds 1st term, hes a known profiler that hires underground hit men on oppositions.

AUN; No way this was a coincidence
The mooryaans most likely set up Farxaan Qaroole and assassinated the poor general. General Odewaa and Xijaar should stay alert. Hundreds of mps died during Hassan sheikh Mohamuds 1st term, hes a known profiler that hires underground hit men on oppositions.
You really politizing this? AS are known to do land mines. No boogeyman conspiracy theory here mate

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
i've never believed int he philosophy of leading from the front. all it does is put a target on your back and if you do get killed it demoralizes your men and encourages your enemies. the war in ukraine proved this.

stop acting like some folklore hero and stay in the back.
He is not the head of state, he has to go and do some work.

You really politizing this? AS are known to do land mines. No boogeyman conspiracy theory here mate
You guys spent the last 6 six years politicizing the military, you spent the last four calling Qaroole an ex terrorist who should be no where near Somali politics. Everywhere he want you called him Al shabaab. It’s not a conspiracy theory because you advocated for his removal at no matter the cost. AUN to the brother, you took him out because he trusted you with his life.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He is not the head of state, he has to go and do some work.
Farhan has put himself on the line everytime 🥺. He entered Hotel Hayaat, he’s been conducting operations in Xamar, Shabellada Hoose and Dhexe.

He made a great sacrifice. I do think though because his loss is so demoralising he should’ve avoided such risky operations given he’s been the target of assassination attempts. Qadar allah waaye however wuxuu u dagaalay dadkiisa, dalkiis iyo diintiisa.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sadly he died in vain. Not worth dying for.

Ge tried to be a hero in a place full of treacherous envious people. Last place I would wanna flaunt my status is Somalia.
Wouldn’t be surprised that the rebels were tipped off by his inner circle.

"My son died fighting al shabab" said no Somali politician ever, AUN but no one should risk his life fighting al Shabab while Somali politicians are buying properties all over the world with money meant for poor somalis

"My son died fighting al shabab" said no Somali politician ever, AUN but no one should risk his life fighting al Shabab while Somali politicians are buying properties all over the world with money meant for poor somalis
Exactly, no one wants to register in the army anymore because Hassan Sheikh Mohamud doesn’t pay up nor does he have any power to sway the public in joining the cause, during Farmaajos time people were flocking to join the military. I believe this is why Hassan is equipping tribal militias. He knows no one trusts his project so he has settled for the macaawisley khat addicts

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
i've never believed int he philosophy of leading from the front. all it does is put a target on your back and if you do get killed it demoralizes your men and encourages your enemies. the war in ukraine proved this.

stop acting like some folklore hero and stay in the back.
Leading from the front isn’t wise at all, but it boosts troop morale a lot. When men see who they’re fighting for it helps.

Exactly, no one wants to register in the army anymore because Hassan Sheikh Mohamud doesn’t pay up nor does he have any power to sway the public in joining the cause, during Farmaajos time people were flocking to join the military. I believe this is why Hassan is equipping tribal militias. He knows no one trusts his project so he has settled for the macaawisley khat addicts
All somalia politicians send their kids to study abroad mostly in Nairobi, even when they get sick, they seek health care abroad.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

these heroes who gave up their lives in order to save their people, religion and country should never be forgotten.

Trending