Farhan Qaroole killed by a roadside bomb in Basra

See look at this guy calling for the releasement of Roobow, but laughing at the death of my relative (Farhan Qoroole) for being a "terrorist"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 12-19-20 Sheikh Muqtaar Roobow likely to be in the CABINET.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 12-19-20 Sheikh Muqtaar Roobow likely to be in the CABINET.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 96

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
@bidenkulaha this is how they disrespect our dead, why am I the only one to be shocked by this? yet they were on the nuts of that terrorist roobow who killed many peoples in hotel shamso bombing. Farhan Qaroole (AUN) hasn't killed anyone while he was working for the terrorists he was a misguided youth.
Let’s not forget about the Garrisa University massacre, the guy isn’t going no where near the gates of heaven. 🫠

Let’s not forget about the Garrisa University massacre, the guy isn’t going no where near the gates of heaven. 🫠
Exactly, also roobow was not rank and file (regular soldier) like Farhan Qaroole he was very young at that time around 14 misguided by the leaders. Roobow has more influence as a terrorist and was responsible for the garrissa university massacre and the hotel shaamo bombing.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Exactly, also roobow was not rank and file (regular soldier) like Farhan Qaroole he was very young at that time around 14 misguided by the leaders. Roobow has more influence as a terrorist and was responsible for the garrissa university massacre and the hotel shaamo bombing.
I feel for people like Qaroole, ex terrorist sure, but he was a kid. Very gullible and was easier to persuade into a terrorist organization. Scientists say that the human brain doesn’t develop fully until your in your mid 20s, Roobow had a wife and kids when he was blowing up people.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha this is how they disrespect our dead, why am I the only one to be shocked by this? yet they were on the nuts of that terrorist roobow who killed many peoples in hotel shamso bombing. Farhan Qaroole (AUN) hasn't killed anyone while he was working for the terrorists he was a misguided youth.
Very major L for woke.

Farhan was a NN puppet but so were many others. At the end of the day he was following orders of his President and despite how misguided that was he has since been working all out to fight the khawarij. Could’ve been anyone that stepped on that mine, it was qadar allah. Allah ha u naxariisto.

Very major L for woke.

Farhan was a NN puppet but so were many others. At the end of the day he was following orders of his President and despite how misguided that was he has since been working all out to fight the khawarij. Could’ve been anyone that stepped on that mine, it was qadar allah. Allah ha u naxariisto.
My brother Odowa was an NN puppet, not to mention Omar Filish, etc... they forgive theirs and kill ours. At the end, these are the same people who refused Caydiid to become president.

My brother Odowa was an NN puppet, not to mention Omar Filish, etc... they forgive theirs and kill ours. At the end, these are the same people who refused Caydiid to become president.
And who the f*ck are you? Farhan was allowed to keep his job unlike Filish you little mischievious dhoocil. You think we can't smell your iskudir from a mile?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Can we just stick to it being wrong and not paint one guys comment as what everyone else believes? this always turns into isku dir.

Are you accusing farhan being assassinated? The man was in the front lines, unfortunately this happens.

And who the f*ck are you? Farhan was allowed to keep his job unlike Filish you little mischievious dhoocil. You think we can't smell your iskudir from a mile?
How am I iskudiring? The guy literally laughed at a dead hg general. Stfu and correct that dameer. I'm hg to the core and am from Hamar.

I have never laughed at a dead abgaal, some of my family are them we marry each other very common. But, to laugh at my relative Gen. Farhan Qoraale shows me how much yall have mad cuqduud for us.

How am I iskudiring? The guy literally laughed at a dead hg general. Stfu and correct that dameer. I'm hg to the core and am from Hamar.
"I AM HG" naga aamus and prove it, Farhan was a terrorist and he died. @Woke1.4rm.Shibis is allowed his own opinions, he might have had relatives who died directly in Qaroles hands.

How many Muduloods on this thread sent Farhan their condolences? You decided to take one post out of dozen and run with it. Using terms like how "they are disrespecting our dead" while literally it was one post. We see your agenda you aint making it that hard tbh.

"I AM HG" naga aamus and prove it, Farhan was a terrorist and he died. @Woke1.4rm.Shibis is allowed his own opinions, he might have had relatives who died directly in Qaroles hands.

How many Muduloods on this thread sent Farhan their condolences? You decided to take one post out of dozen and run with it. Using terms like how "they are disrespecting our dead" while literally it was one post. We see your agenda you aint making it that hard tbh.
Look man, how about you prove that your mudulood, its pointless to prove to anyone that I'm reer xaaji sulayman, when my family members live in wardhigley, xafada nationka, and xafada laba dhegax. my father and his family originated from cadaado i'm reer xirsi and my fathers's mother is farah rooble, my father's mother is the aunt of him. I'm related to the guy who who built ximan iyo xeeb in the early 2000's. Not to mention I was born in Xafada shirkoole now though it belongs to the government as they took all that land. Come my guy don't act like I'm isku diring.
Anyways, you can't call Farhan Qaroole a terrorist when you supported that terrorist roobow mansur.

Look man, how about you prove that your mudulood, its pointless to prove to anyone that I'm reer xaaji sulayman, when my family members live in wardhigley, xafada nationka, and xafada laba dhegax. my father and his family originated from cadaado i'm reer xirsi and my fathers's mother is farah rooble, my father's mother is the aunt of him. I'm related to the guy who who built ximan iyo xeeb in the early 2000's. Come my guy don't act like I'm isku diring.
Anyways, you can't call Farhan Qaroole a terrorist when you supported that terrorist roobow mansur.
Roobow is a terrorist aswell, big difference between Libaax Robow and Qaroole was the fact that Robow was against N&N and Qarole was a waterboy. And why are you not addressing the elephant in the room?
AUN to Farxaan qarole

I didn't like how he was a waterboy for Farmaajo other than that he was a young lad who fell for Shabaab propaganda but left their toxic ideology when he saw their true colors. Same with N&N he left them after he saw them as the premier anti Hawiye and pro Ethiopian party. He made mistakes but he tried to correct them AUN.

A terrorists getting killed by other terrorists , how ironic :pachah1:

Alhamdulilah the famillies of the civilians of banadiri asals he and his mooryan haramcad indiscriminately killed over the years can rest easy now 🙏🏽
Three Muduloods posted on this thread and you took the minority post and run with it. One post became "how they are disrespecting our dead". Why ignore the 66% respecting "your dead"?

Roobow is a terrorist aswell, big difference between Libaax Robow and Qaroole was the fact that Robow was against N&N and Qarole was a waterboy. And why are you not addressing the elephant in the room?
What you want is puppets, hg can have any political affiliation we will support our own. There was a whole genocide because yall didn't accept Caydiid becoming president even though he was more qualified. I'm angry, I'm angry Caydiid an accomplished general with a degree from the top military academy in Russia, didn't become president, he was also a statesman, yet besha calamka supported Ali Mahdi because he was a puppet. He was unqualified.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
What you want is puppets, hg can have any political affiliation we will support our own. There was a whole genocide because yall didn't accept Caydiid becoming president even though he was more qualified. I'm angry, I'm angry Caydiid an accomplished general with a degree from the top military academy in Russia, didn't become president, he was also a statesman, yet besha calamka supported Ali Mahdi because he was a puppet. He was unqualified.
You should thank them rather then shame them for not accepting Caydiid.

if Caydiid stepped a foot inside villa, then that would immediately trigger Darood and probably result with Puntland seceding immediately, and I’m theorizing a new state would form similar to Jubbaland which would follow down the same path of seccession. Aideed was probably like Fircown to them at the time, and it would be unacceptable.

Glad the Abgaals had maskax, I don’t even think it was cuqdad at all. by that time Somaliland already left, imagine 3 more states.

What a bot. It seems that CBB have lost IQ points along with their funding.

Look you're the same guy who supported that terrorist Robow, you know what the Quran says about munafiqs, either you think terrorists can be reformed or all of them are equal to you. I'm related to Qaroole, we loved him and most people who met him adored him. Laughing at the dead what a shameful thing to do subxanallah.

So your related to terrorists ? I'm not going to say I'm I'm suprised how many other terrorists relatives do you have ?

Word of advice Dont compare sheikh roobow to mooryan terrorists that was masquerading as a government soldier .

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
So your related to terrorists ? I'm not going to say I'm I'm suprised how many other terrorists relatives do you have ?

Word of advice Dont compare sheikh roobow to mooryan terrorists that was masquerading as a government soldier .
Sub tribalism.