Farax's would be more attractive if they changed their attitude and diet

well from what i heard,madows bullied somalis back in the day and there been on going beef since. how they start a beef and the ones who retaliate are seen as the aggressors?

Calling random girls monkeys under their picture isn't fighting back. Apparently, they were even insulting a madow girl that was complimenting you Abdis.

If someone didn't insult you common manners dictates that you leave them alone.

Again, you don't know what i'm talking about. I'm talking about these trolls and weirdos online.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Calling random girls monkeys under their picture isn't fighting back. Apparently, they were even insulting a madow girl that was complimenting you Abdis.

If someone didn't insult you common manners dictates that you leave them alone.

Again, you don't know what i'm talking about. I'm talking about these trolls and weirdos online.
Your right but I don't think the online incels who insult blacks and spew racism and misogyny are youth they are some bums who are 25-35 these guys are the ones who came to the uk and go bullied, they get no girls. Straight bums who fell of life. Me I'd never do that shit. These guy are serious threat to somali male reputation. Ngl. These guys are straight doqons who need to be jumped. It doesn't make sense why a young farax would do that shit, it has no benefit. And also I'm cool with everyone. If someone compliments me I'd take it. Straight xayawans wallahi.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This is clearly a uk phenomenon. They have a weird upbringing and culture over there. People in Canada/US don’t have these problems.
very true is because I'm maadows have had deep hatred for us ever since we arrived to the UK and would tease us online and offline to the point non black people would join in the hate... it was extremely bad in the early 2010s I even remember some caribbean guy say in his uni people would say "would you rather f*ck a decent looking somali or an obese white girl" lol and that's just the beginning to the hate campaign we received. Ofcourse all these hates along with the recent anti somali YouTube videos got us to be anti black. Things have slightly improved in London but outside of it is much worse

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What is happening to younger Faraxs on social media? I'm so confused wallahi.

Is it because they lack confidence? Are they trying to reassert their masculinity? So much is wrong especially when culturally as Somalis we're laid back decent people. Spouting extreme right wing racism and hardcore misogyny is insane.
is mainly uk somali niggas that are anti black because of all the bullyingwe faced by the maadows

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
is mainly uk somali niggas that are anti black because of all the bullyingwe faced by the maadows
They are pussys that's why. there is no excuse to carry anger from youth. Holding grudges is feminine asf. No man should do that shit. They just are es coming from a uk farax.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They are pussys that's why. there is no excuse to carry anger from youth. Holding grudges is feminine asf. No man should do that shit. They just are *****es coming from a uk farax.
I kind of agree but at the same time is good we defend ourselves to show we aren't weak nor take their bullshit. But all these racism is too much most of the time from these incels and they don't even know. But tbh the maadows deserve the hate because have you seen the sort of hate we received from them on twitter back in the day????

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I kind of agree but at the same time is good we defend ourselves to show we aren't weak nor take their bullshit. But all these racism is too much most of the time from these incels and they don't even know. But tbh the maadows deserve the hate because have you seen the sort of hate we received from them on twitter back in the day????
Yes hate shouldn't be tolerated up the thing with is blacks they can dish out smoke but they can't take it back. So any farax who replies would used to blame somalis as a whole and insult our ethnicity. All you can do with these people is level up social economic group and become like Asians so we don't have to deal with them on a day to day basis. All you can do literally is ignore them. Hatred Nd xenophobia towards somalis will forever exist. Its because we are different, we are proud, we've never been abused or oppressed like them, so when we came here with different energy it's tempting to hate on this people who slightly look like you but have nothing in common. Just ignore hate especially on the net. They are usually just clout chasing.

I had huge crush on a guy. Last time i saw him he was single and skinny then i seen him recently he is married barely unrecognizable huge beer belly with dirty nails and unironed clothes.I dont know what happened i hope his doing ok.

you’ll never see madow girls apologizing on behalf of their men being racist/islam a phobic.
it’s always the xalimos begging for acceptance from them and throwing their own people under the bus. Weak minded pickmes

you’ll never see madow girls apologizing on behalf of their men being racist/islam a phobic.
it’s always the xalimos begging for acceptance from them and throwing their own people under the bus. Weak minded pickmes
You don't see madows calling other races and groups of people animals and other types of slurs

You don't see madows calling other races and groups of people animals and other types of slurs
you clearly don’t interact with them. they make fun of us the same way we make fun of them, only two difference: 1.Xalimos r their first line of defense.
2. We atleast don’t make fun of their religion while they do.

And who's to blame for the bad diet? Xalimos cook baasto and suugo while Shaniqua is cooking chicken, salmon and vegetables. Xalimo is to lazy to weight the portions before she serves, so she puts 500gram of rice on the saxan
Don't eat everything on your plate then. SIMPLE!

And who's to blame for the bad diet? Xalimos cook baasto and suugo while Shaniqua is cooking chicken, salmon and vegetables. Xalimo is to lazy to weight the portions before she serves, so she puts 500gram of rice on the saxan
as much as i want to disagree theres no way i can disagree with you
i suffer ptsd from eating baasto and suugo and occasionally bariis everyday

Most of the incels online aren’t younger guys lol it’s the lost generation between 27-35. The guys who came to the UK as youngsters and were bullied or never got girls. When a girl marries out if you check her comments, it’s always that generation. They tend to be extremist Muslims or nationalists too.
They're the married generation, an incel can be any age & they're the same generation who ☠️ blacks like it was COD no man who Was a descendent of a person Who fled a war would get cucked by negros who kowtow to whites & Asians. Nationalism is healthy it teaches one to have good principles and not take any backchat from an enemy demographic. 1 nationalist > 10 Blackwashed NPC diaspora members.

Straight facts. These incels are mentally unstable. I've seen a video on tick tock were a black women complimented faraxs and there is incels calling her gorilla in the comments. They are so crazy wallahi. I also seen a video on tick tock were xalimo and her AA husband and their calling her ****** in the comments. These guys crazy asf
Good they have standards only a low self esteem weirdo takes a compliment from a demographic who hates their guts. How about they go compliment their own men & preserve their race instead of marrying out Alhamdulilah blacks are a dying breed in the West. They can stick to the Carribbean & Africa ✅

Trending