Farax's would be more attractive if they changed their attitude and diet

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is only a trend in the UK. Where the Somali male is a lamaoyan. I attribute this to the predominantly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
population.
:pachah1:

giphy.gif

USA Somalis are cucks all around. From the George Floyd incident to the Kamal Shop ownership incident. No respect to any soul except to the Black man. And y'all had a SA pandemic to the point of a #MeToo for Somalis, so I don't think its brave to say that UK are "Lamoyan"

How tf do you reject a Somali owned mall due to Qabil. Tf, could never happen in the UK. A Lander would be a friend with a Somali, business to education. Except when it comes down to Politics, and that won't affect your day to day life.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
giphy.gif

USA Somalis are cucks all around. From the George Floyd incident to the Kamal Shop ownership incident. No respect to any soul except to the Black man. And y'all had a SA pandemic to the point of a #MeToo for Somalis, so I don't think its brave to say that UK are "Lamoyan"

How tf do you reject a Somali owned mall due to Qabil. Tf, could never happen in the UK. A Lander would be a friend with a Somali, business to education. Except when it comes down to Politics, and that won't affect your day to day life.
Niggas get gumeyst by middle age overweight arabs in their so called somali mall.:mjhaps:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Niggas get gumeyst by middle age overweight arabs in their so called somali mall.:mjhaps:
Reer UK ain't too qabil oriented, nor let a Arab or anybody cuck them in their own business mall. Look at Dubai Mall, all sought of qabil side by side, no issues. Same with Waamo.

nah nigga been slim all my life like my abtis no matter how much I eat, and trust me I've had times where I'd eat massively with little to no physical exercise.I put it down to genetics as all the Males on my mothers side are all slim even my first cousins on her side, yet I was told by an older cousin that this gift declines once we hit our mid 30s :jaynerd: :manny:
mann so your telling me ur a alien?? if your a human, If you burn less calories than you intake, you will gain weight, and vice versa. Sounds like what females be doing men take accountability and stop projecting it against something out of ur control. Eat 30 donuts for 30 days and wash it down for a extra large pepsi straight without exercising. than tell me if ur still skinny.

@Calaf you’re missing the point akh.

Karmell is where Hawiye hang out, it was a MJ that proposed to build a Somali mall. Even the area where the riots happened is predominantly Hawiye. I could easily bring up how MX are underachievers in Ohio if you don’t stay out of my way in karbaashing landers.
:ufdup:

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Reer UK ain't too qabil oriented, nor let a Arab or anybody cuck them in their own business mall. Look at Dubai Mall, all sought of qabil side by side, no issues. Same with Waamo.
I used to think that until I realised the older people only really hang out with similar tribes. Football matches tend to be certain qabils playing together, and mosques are also tribal. Somali associations meant to help the vulnerable are tribal too. The only difference is UK Somali’s have taken on British culture and are covert about it.

Last edited:
What is happening to younger Faraxs on social media? I'm so confused wallahi.

Is it because they lack confidence? Are they trying to reassert their masculinity? So much is wrong especially when culturally as Somalis we're laid back decent people. Spouting extreme right wing racism and hardcore misogyny is insane.
lmfao calling things out for what they are makes you insecure?? In general,xalimos are chubby marshmallows while the faraaxs r a walking cinnamon stick. Y’all just not use to hearing the truth.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf you’re missing the point akh.

Karmell is where Hawiye hang out, it was a MJ that proposed to build a Somali mall. Even the area where the riots happened is predominantly Hawiye. I could easily bring up how MX are underachievers in Ohio if you don’t stay out of my in karbaashing landers.
:ufdup:
:ufdup: Dangerous game here, my point is, Diaspora De USA is quite controversial.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mozart

You need people like me
What is happening to younger Faraxs on social media? I'm so confused wallahi.

Is it because they lack confidence? Are they trying to reassert their masculinity? So much is wrong especially when culturally as Somalis we're laid back decent people. Spouting extreme right wing racism and hardcore misogyny is insane.
Most of the incels online aren’t younger guys lol it’s the lost generation between 27-35. The guys who came to the UK as youngsters and were bullied or never got girls. When a girl marries out if you check her comments, it’s always that generation. They tend to be extremist Muslims or nationalists too.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I used to think that until I realised even the older people only really hang out with similar tribes. Football matches with the older generation tend to be certain qabils playing together, and mosques are also tribal. Somali associations meant to help the vulnerable are tribal too. The only difference is UK Somali’s have picked up on British culture and are covert about it.
Nothing wrong with that, but we ain't segregated in terms of qabil. USA has cities for different qabils, there is no "Somali" unity compared to the UK. The older generation would ofc, especially in a FKD session, but overall, the younger generation don't care, except the few Lander/Mail racket, the people can generally get along together and work together.

Exactly everyday fighting with somali girls and calling black women gorillas unprovoked just makes things a lot worse to the point your even worse than Asian men and that's telling. B tbh somali niggas are beyond repair especially on twitter
This is clearly a uk phenomenon. They have a weird upbringing and culture over there. People in Canada/US don’t have these problems.

lmfao calling things out for what they are makes you insecure?? In general,xalimos are chubby marshmallows while the faraaxs r a walking cinnamon stick. Y’all just not use to hearing the truth.

Erm i'm talking about the ones on twitter who attack madows for no reason.

Calm down, why are you always on the defense. We are not even talking about the same topic.

giphy.gif

Even the langaab MJ division in Australia own our own stuff we’d never let Arabs run us. “Sorry brother” kulaha, as they cleaned up the mess to please the smelly Arab :drakelaugh:

Erm i'm talking about the ones on twitter who attack madows for no reason.

Calm down, why are you always on the defense. We are not even talking about the same topic.
well from what i heard,madows bullied somalis back in the day and there been on going beef since. how they start a beef and the ones who retaliate are seen as the aggressors?

Straight facts. These incels are mentally unstable. I've seen a video on tick tock were a black women complimented faraxs and there is incels calling her gorilla in the comments. They are so crazy wallahi. I also seen a video on tick tock were xalimo and her AA husband and their calling her ****** in the comments. These guys crazy asf
@Londonberries on tiktok by any chance? :mjlol:

Trending