Farax's would be more attractive if they changed their attitude and diet

Let's be honest ladies, Faraxs actually look good. My only beef with them is their attitude is just horrendous and they feel like they're gods gift to women.
They also need to chill out on the amount of carbs they eat.

Idk about attitude but these niggas definitely need to hit the gym. I’m not even that big but I definitely noticed the amount of shordies that show interest has skyrocketed, especially Somalis because I stand out compared to these weaklings.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most aren't as bad as you are making them out to be in attitude. If they have manners they are fine. I don't think they need to change to win the affections of anyone. You work out and eat healthy for your own self-care (primarily).

don’t fall for this shiit boys. By saying change our “attitude” she’s basically saying she wants us to be liberal cucks. They hate that we desire a traditional wife who knows her role and is a virgin. is that hard to ask for??

She’s right about the gym part. most of y’all build like a cinnamon stick.

Most aren't as bad as you are making them out to be in attitude. If they have manners they are fine. I don't think they need to change to win the affections of anyone. You work out and eat healthy for your own self-care (primarily).

It could be the ones I've interacted with. I've met some wonderful faraxs who would make any woman happy. They were career driven, good looking, good men.

When I say attitude I mean the sexism that can come out sometimes.

don’t fall for this shiit boys. By saying change our “attitude” she’s basically saying she wants us to be liberal cucks. They hate that we desire a traditional wife who knows her role and is a virgin. is that hard to ask for??

She’s right about the gym part. most of y’all build like a cinnamon stick.

Farax's got the hieght component, their face looks nice, and they're very funny.
The gym needs to be the next thing they focus on. Our Geeljire ancestors were always walking to stay fit, the western diet isn't helping us.

Even Xalimos are balooning up.

Farax's got the hieght component, their face looks nice, and they're very funny.
The gym needs to be the next thing they focus on. Our Geeljire ancestors were always walking to stay fit, the western diet isn't helping us.

Even Xalimos are balooning up.
true. Our bodies are not made for this processed food crap. alhamdulillah my OGs put me in a year ago. I’ve been working out for a year and couple months, my life changed cuz of it. Don’t even get me started on the attention i get from girls.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
This an interesting thread. Your right about that gym part being skinnyor overweight is no good. It's am extreme disadvantage.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somali girls and guys share same genes so how come all these GMOs, processed foods, poor diets etc that negatively affect yall faaraxs apparently don’t do the same for women?

Maybe it’s cause somalis in general are jilec and frale (even the chubby ones are like cute toys not strong linebacker kinda fat) and that positively affects the girls but not guys who need to be strong built and macho in our society

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Let's be honest ladies, Faraxs actually look good. My only beef with them is their attitude is just horrendous and they feel like they're gods gift to women.
I remember being asked by a few women(even seen women on this site ask). Why do Somali guys with a degree get big ego?

Because you girls start throwing offers for marriage for any guy meeting the bar minimum.

I've said it before, nothing take an Abdi off the market faster then a guy with a degree and entry level job. While a White guy on the same level would be struggling

The standards are so low
:hemad:

It maybe time to thank all the degenerate Abdis for giving us a easy time
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Read this as I'm eating my Carte d'OR
1618736630421.png

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Trending