Farax's would be more attractive if they changed their attitude and diet

why is it always them?? you don't see Eritrean ethiopian and even asian troll like how these ashy abdis do is so embarassing to the point I don't want to claim somalinimo

The thing is... Somali's get targeted more than Eritrean and Ethiopians. I think the abdis developed this xaasidnimo out of necessity.

My only problem is when they do these remarks unprovoked. Most of the time I think it's provoked and well warranted.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
why is it always them?? you don't see Eritrean ethiopian and even asian troll like how these ashy abdis do is so embarassing to the point I don't want to claim somalinimo
Agree as well. I may claim a different ethnicity In the future. Being somali man is kinda embarrassing when you're brothers are acting like this

A lot of Somali guys have such a shit personality and behaviour is honestly sad which ruins their image altogether, If they weren't Bullies, Anti black, Rude, Misogynist and they instead focused on hitting the gym and Fixing their hair lines, than they would definatley have beaten maadow men by a mile too bad they ain't changing themselves and would rather embarass the Somali population by being incels and bullies on twitter smh
nayaa how can one fix their hairline

I never met a rude farax irl, they’re very respectful but online is something else. Half the stuff the guys here say if they said it in person they know what’s up!

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so what do you look like? Broad shoulders and lions chest?
Somali girls and guys share same genes so how come all these GMOs, processed foods, poor diets etc that negatively affect yall faaraxs apparently don’t do the same for women?

Maybe it’s cause somalis in general are jilec and frale (even the chubby ones are like cute toys not strong linebacker kinda fat) and that positively affects the girls but not guys who need to be strong built and macho in our society
LMFAOOO did you actually type that with a straight face??
fam,1 in 3 somali girl is build like a marshmallow.
Issue is if a somali girl is fat, all her friends will be telling her she looks good and sugar coating her with lies. guys in the other hand, we know if we’re skinny,fat, or built. the world don’t lie to us.

This is why we got these entitled whale shaped xalimos with a huge ego thinking their the prize.

Last edited:
Somali girls and guys share same genes so how come all these GMOs, processed foods, poor diets etc that negatively affect yall faaraxs apparently don’t do the same for women?

Maybe it’s cause somalis in general are jilec and frale (even the chubby ones are like cute toys not strong linebacker kinda fat) and that positively affects the girls but not guys who need to be strong built and macho in our society
Issue is if a somali girl is fat, all her friends will be telling her she looks good and sugar coating her with lies. guys in the other hand, we know if we’re skinny,fat, or built. the world don’t lie to us.

That’s why we got these entitled whale shaped xalimos with a huge ego thinking their the prize.
i cant believe i missed what she said, since when was the average xalimo fit?? @x z you are bugging

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

That’s why we got these entitled whale shaped xalimos with a huge ego thinking their the prize.
Agree as well. Men are faced with the blatant truth from a young age while women are sugar coated through lifes harshness. If a man's ugly he knows, if a woman's ugly her friend will hype up her confidence and standards to the extent they think there models.

i cant believe i missed what she said, since when was the average xalimo fit?? @x z you are bugging
😂😂 wallahi i laughed for a good 3 min reading that. the average xalimo in the west is delusional. This is why i’m against comforting people with lies, you hear something over and over again u begin to believe it. Even if they are fat, they will blame everything around them but their selves. No sense of accountability. I’m here to hurt y’all with the TRUTH.

Last edited:

Trending