Faraxs soo gala

There was this one xalimo I was chasing first year uni
She would wear abaayo with a coat over but I could see the futo popping god bless

as I gradually got to know her I realized she had a turkey neck and a beer gut
I was so disgusted wlhi
As someone who goes to the gym and eats clean I’m not expecting a swole xalimo with abs but cmon just eat right, maybe light cardio 2-3 days a week girls it ain’t much wlhi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used to have asthma but it still feels like it might've returned. Running is difficult because I cant breathe properly and its extremely painful. Sometimes I can taste blood. That's why I usually avoid exercises.

OP makes it sound like if you dont go to gym, you're obese or eat unhealthy. Most Somalis in their 20's are slim.
In your case walking long distance or swimming maybe a better option for.. People tend to put on more weight as they age.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
This faraax came hoping to read something refreshing, something unique laakin maxaan laa kulmay ??? ina adeeryal waxaa maxay sidan ??

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I used to have asthma but it still feels like it might've returned. Running is difficult because I cant breathe properly and its extremely painful. Sometimes I can taste blood. That's why I usually avoid exercises.

OP makes it sound like if you dont go to gym, you're obese or eat unhealthy. Most Somalis in their 20's are slim.
A lot of them go only show off or check people out.
May Allah give u cafimaad abayo.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

@Céleste Try dancing classes or pilates. They are more fun so being active won't feel like a chore.

It is true we don't have to go to gym to led a healthy lifestyle. If we go to gym, we should do it for our overall wellbeing, not to please men. People forget, one man's ugly is another man's pretty :axvmm9o:

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

May Allah give you shifa abaayo

Ameen thumma Ameen

Going to gym isn't a prerequisite to attaining a fit and healthy lifestyle as many people do that without ever going to a gym. It's an individual undertaking so find out what best works for you best given your condition, as they say no one knows you better than yourself.

Having a bloody/metallic taste when doing exercises is quite normal than you think walaal. I used to experience it as well, firstly when i started to train after a period of being inactive and secondly when my activity/training sessions were longer.

So for me it was a common occurrence whenever i played sports took part in outdoor activities etc i would say that i experienced it the most when i was playing football and skiing. Had it checked out as well doctors told me it was ok and that most people will experience it whenever they take part in activities like sports etc.

Going to the gym is overrated. Staying in and watching shows is underrated. I'm not going to waste an hour that I could be having fun and relaxing instead at the gym. Taking a five minute walk daily is enough exercise for me.

Last edited:
Why would a women go gym if her ass is already fat. Just diet and lose weight, thats all they need.

Dont be fooled, women only go to get a bigger ass.

Trending