Faraxs soo gala

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
What do you think about a xalimo who obsesses about makeup and clothes but neglects
the only thing that matters which is hitting the gym?

There are very few xalimos who hit the gym regularly and this is alarming.

This laziness and compensation is normalized but its a huge turn off imo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you think about a xalimo who obsesses about makeup and clothes but neglects

Western Gym is not Xalimo friendly ! I don't like the naked gaalo & the stinkingness

We need a halaal gym for women only

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

There was this one xalimo I was chasing first year uni
She would wear abaayo with a coat over but I could see the futo popping god bless

as I gradually got to know her I realized she had a turkey neck and a beer gut
I was so disgusted wlhi
As someone who goes to the gym and eats clean I’m not expecting a swole xalimo with abs but cmon just eat right, maybe light cardio 2-3 days a week girls it ain’t much wlhi

White women work out regularly and treat their bodies like a temple...but a xalimo's body is a temple of doom.

When was the last time yall saw a xalimo working out? And don't mention them testosterone 1/1000 sporty xalimos...the answer is NEVER!

Xalimos don't even jog. That way they don't even sweat out all them industrial toxins that they fill inside their body and chemicals they bomb on their scalp.

#northafricanwomen
#kurdishchicks
#arabgirls

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Materialism is a disease everyone is effected by it in some way. I'll introduce her to the intermittent fasting + counting calories life she'll be her correct BMI number in no time.

:shaq:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
White women work out regularly and treat their bodies like a temple...but a xalimo's body is a temple of doom.

When was the last time yall saw a xalimo working out? And don't mention them testosterone 1/1000 sporty xalimos...the answer is NEVER!

Xalimos don't even jog. That way they don't even sweat out all them industrial toxins that they fill inside their body and chemicals they bomb on their scalp.

#northafricanwomen
#kurdishchicks
#arabgirls

:silanyolaugh: literally my point

Its an epidemic.

They compensate with 20kg makeup and designer clothes thinking it will
save them.

A gold covered sht is still sht
:silanyosmile:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
:silanyolaugh: literally my point

Its an epidemic.

They compensate with 20kg makeup and designer clothes thinking it will
save them.

A gold covered sht is still sht
:silanyosmile:
Girls that wear light makeup tend to be the most beautiful because they are comfortable in their own skin.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's a harsh reality that most Somali women are overweight and put 50 shades of makeup.

I've found a Somali woman that loves to work out just like me and we regularly go to the gym together and eat healthy. Just don't worry about them as a collective and find the right woman. You'll always find that one Somali girl that loves working out and has an amazing body shape.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I once saw a somali lady(about 35-40 years old) try exercising at the gym. She got lightheaded and kissed the floor(fell). That was terrible. She was cursing afterwards. I was confused no one forced her to do that.... :farmajoyaab:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
The first step to change is to motivate all the Somali women.

We do this by creating a whatsapp group and invite as many mamoyaal. When we invite them,we span them with hadiths and sayings that encourage exercise and prohibit obesity. Somali word spreads fast and as soon you know it,the message has reached Somalis halfway across the globe from you.

The power of whatsapp is op in our community.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It's a harsh reality that most Somali women are overweight and put 50 shades of makeup.

I've found a Somali woman that loves to work out just like me and we regularly go to the gym together and eat healthy. Just don't worry about them as a collective and find the right woman. You'll always find that one Somali girl that loves working out and has an amazing body shape.

can you post a pic of you two? Seems too good to be true. :cosbyhmm:

Trending