Faraxs soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@John Michael @GodKnowsBest

The M word scares me. Its easier being a basement dwelling virgin. :denzelnigga:

At least, you don't have to worry about pregnancy scares. :cosbyhmm:

I heard hormonal birth control could make you crazy and it has untold side effects. :francis: Implantable devices can cause scarring and get lost.

And barrier methods aren't full proof (83-98 % effective depending on use).

I'm a risk assessment sort of person. So I figure get married closer to the end of my reproductive life. :browtf:

In the mean time, I'm free from permissible sexual slavery. :damn:

@John Michael @GodKnowsBest

The M word scares me. Its easier being a basement dwelling virgin. :denzelnigga:

At least, you don't have to worry about pregnancy scares. :cosbyhmm:

I heard hormonal birth control could make you crazy and it has untold side effects. :francis: Implantable devices can cause scarring and get lost.

And barrier methods aren't full proof (83-98 % effective depending on use).

I'm a risk assessment sort of person. So I figure get married closer to the end of my reproductive life. :browtf:

In the mean time, I'm free from permissible sexual slavery. :damn:

Have fun with your down-syndrome, 24 chromosome-having baby.

Thanks. I'll name it after you, God permitting. :trumpsmirk:

tenor.gif

I walked into that one.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I dunno man just pretend to listen to their bullshit and care and eventually they open their legs, its like a way for them to try trapping you.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Asc are you trying meet your future wife in university?

educated somali couple who graduated from same university

:wowsweat:
Educated couples :ohhhdamn:

• Don't try to sell yourself. It feels like those people trying to sell you something off the street for the girl. You don't know what their selling but you know you don't want any of it. That's why you keep getting rejected. Most guys do.
  • Don't restrict yourself to only Somali girls when you don't live in Somalia for goodness sake. There are plenty of attractive girls of all ethnicities.
  • Controversial; but most girls are awkward and shy so don't take the first instance of hesitation as a no.
  • Live your life. You'll meet whoever you marry when the time is right. You can't really force it.
My ceeb only gets up for Somali girls.

It doesn't do anything for ajanabis

:sass1:

Regarding to #3, How many nos does it take for it to become a yes?

:lolbron:

Take a piece of paper and write down what characteristics you want in the person. Be precise and thorough. Make your list exhaustive. Group the characteristics that are a must and those you could do without. As long as you get most of what's on your list you'll be fine.

It's worked for me. :win: I'm just afraid of the 'M' word. :whoa:

How can you be picky if you have nothing to pick from?

:kendrickcry:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Its all about mindset. treat females as you wud treat a feral cat. hiss at em, grab em playfull in the right places, maintain strong eye contact. and above all, just dont put em in pedestal.

u see a one u liked? try to get to knoe her by takin initiative. say hi, few days later hit her up with coffee outings or sthing. if she turns down, next her.

IF a women ever tells u that you come her so strong. u know shes not good for u, a female whos receptuve to u advances and already wants u to fraternize wud never ever say that. so u know what to do. next her.

i assume you are in ur early 20s. if so, you have to develop what they call abundant mentality. when u do that, you can take over the world.

story time. 6 years ago i was an introvert, fresh outta highschool. i had fooled few girls here abd there. never maintained a one more than few months. reason? i used to think relationships were just a temporary transaction, few titty grab here andthere. slip fingers once in a while. suck some clit and call it a day. PIV was rare as all xalimos guarded their V cards like a prize. rightly.

come my study abroad. fob i was introduced into a new world. new way of livin. and that come with free sex. scantily clad women. my fob gus was always throbbing and i shamelessly followed my eyes with every flesh that i cud set my eyes. women knew i was in heat, they wud sense danger miles away. u know.

in few months, i managed to spin 3-10 girls. all different sizes and shades. if i wanted a girl, i wud approach like i wud any of my buddies. "hey i been noticing u few times. you keep distractin me from daily routine. wud u like to go out sometime?" few chuckles and its yes or no. u got yes u got a chance to tap em. no? u move on to the next. forget em, see em again? dont even bother aknowledging em. few weeks they will call u from the open. if tbeyre important u wud initiate a netflix and chill apology.

this is all about abundance mentality. be it romantic, professional or life settin. its all connected how you carry yoself and navigate thu your daily to day lifestyle.

things that wud unconciously help you to move out your comfort zone;

if youre lanky, eat good and hit the gym. hair not good? ask the barber to give you a decent haircut of his choice. no fashion sense? buy 3 different slim fit outfits from low to mid luxury designers. polos, chukas, cardigans, blazers etc are all manly clothes you wud need.

apart from all that, be nice to ppl but dont be a door mat. in essence, BE A GENTLEMAN. a female can profile you and know all bout u befire u open yo mouth.

all this stuff will unconciously make you a hearthrob or whatever kids call the cool dudes at unis.

PS: your end game must not be females, 10 years down the road you will reflect and seein all your early adulthood revolve around women would be dissapointment. building your tomorrows version shud encompass everythin that makes a great man successfull, that includes studying hard, working your ass off and learning and solvin life experiences.

travel your uni holidays. not to exotic vacay and that shit. but travel to less fortunate thirdworld for rich life experience, far from your spoonfed life. this will open your eyes to worldy insights and perspective. all necessary for interpersonal relations.

Go do you sxb. i will be rootin for you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Educated couples :ohhhdamn:

My ceeb only gets up for Somali girls.

It doesn't do anything for ajanabis

:sass1:

Regarding to #3, How many nos does it take for it to become a yes?

:lolbron:

How can you be picky if you have nothing to pick from?

:kendrickcry:

I might be a recluse but I still get decent offers. :win:

• Controversial; but most girls are awkward and shy so don't take the first instance of hesitation as a no.
I know exactly what u mean here, I remember when I was in the 5th grade I used to flirt with this one girl, and she always fronted on me in front of her friends, but whenever her friends weren't around, she was feeling up on me.
And when my friends were around I fronted back on her and treated her like shit:trumpsmirk:

My first impression is weak

I get on with women well if they get to know me more but that only happens when we work together for whatever the reason is

Otherwise I don't even get an opportunity to sell myself since they won't listen after first try

The bold part is your problem, you conditioned yourself to be in an inferior 'selling mode' hence placing yourself at an abject gross disadvantaged beggary state which women smell from a mile across and hence are biologically turned off.

The seller is always at the mercy of the buyer and hence always in an inferior desperate supplicate position, you need to mentally condition yourself to be the buyer and here are a few practical steps to achieve this.

1) Address your greatest insecurities that is zapping your 'superficial' confidence/self-esteem currently (weight/physique/dress/income etc there is tonne of information out there for this)

2) Learn self discipline by sticking to a basic plan you won't deviate from, every day you succeed in this your inner deep confidence increases eventually allowing you to weather any storm that comes your way even at your lowest point because the superficial type of high confidence is easily broken in hard times.

3) Embark on a Perpetual journey of self-improvement and knowledge, never stagnate! everyday improve on something you already know or learn new things, this will pull you ahead on the mental side while fortifying everything else.

4) Deen, Deen, Deen, without this nothing really matters.

There is no quick fix here, read up on sexual transmutation which you can use to devastating effects here to master all 4 very easily and very quickly too, when you do this your mentality will automatically switch to 'buyer' state of mind

Powerful psychological changes will happen which women pick up very easily, instead of hoping when they will give you a chance or thinking about how to make things work inorder for her to like you!

You will be the one dictating everything intuitively and pick as you wish because not only are you superior to her in every measurable metric but also superior to 90% of the beta hordes and pulling away further on a daily.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My advice is improve on your look. Dress better, new hairt cut, go gym and eat right. One of the thing that help my game is forcing myself to go outside more and always saying yes to anything place, event and so on people invited me to. Firstly, I used to spend all my time home rarely went out. My intention were to go out a make friends and meet new people but I didn't expect that I grab the interest and attention of many girls. Honestly, my game is still bad and I only attract none-somali but life is better since.

Status
Not open for further replies.