Faraxs and Faraxettes

COOKING

• I'm a man and can cook

• I'm a man who cant cook

• I'm a man who tries to cook but isn't that good

• I'm a lady who would be willing to marry a farax who cant cook

• I'm a lady who would never marry a farax who cant cook

Results are only viewable after voting.
I searched it up and it looked nice until I realised the Scottish have the exact same dish but in a less presentable form than the Scandinavian one. It’s disgusting af and literally European peasant food isku xishod feeding the poor girl that
Lool kartoffelmos doesn't taste that bad.. How about if I buy her a recipe book and I let her choose a dish... If we really want to eat peasant style we can always make cambuulo.... @Basic would you feel offended if I served you cambuulo?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lool kartoffelmos doesn't taste that bad.. How about if I buy her a recipe book and I let her choose a dish... If we really want to eat peasant style we can always make cambuulo.... @Basic would you feel offended if I served you cambuulo?
Nah I don’t eat cambuulo. :nahgirl:You need to try harder :childplease:

I know people make a tribal comment about cambuulo which I guess you or @beenleey may have thought. But I genuinely just don’t like it and similar things to it :manny:
Hahahaaha no abaayo. I know you didn’t mean it in a qabilist way and were talking strictly from a taste view!! Can’t say the same for @Abdisamad3 which bought it up in a jokingly because of qabiil, but even that wasn’t deep!!

Trending