Faraxs and Faraxettes

COOKING

• I'm a man and can cook

• I'm a man who cant cook

• I'm a man who tries to cook but isn't that good

• I'm a lady who would be willing to marry a farax who cant cook

• I'm a lady who would never marry a farax who cant cook

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm assuming most women here can cook and most men wouldn't be willing to marry a xalimo who cant cook :gaasdrink: If you're an exception pls comment

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Beently in internal search for a farax that will cook for her and her adopted indayaar kids.

Even if men can cook, its the woman job to bring the care.

Besides, its something different when a woman cooks.
Tastes better, feels better.

With Uber eats and SkipTheDishes available, there’s no need for me to cook alhamdulilah.
:whoa: I don't mind take out like once a month but yikes. Homemade meals reign superior.

I cook quite alot of food every 4 days and eat it over the other days because I'm usually too busy to cook everyday

Beently in internal search for a farax that will cook for her and her adopted indayaar kids.

Who said I'm adopting indoyaar kids?:what:I'll be adopting Somali kids.

I like cooking, I don't mind cooking more on average than my partner but if I'm sick/tired etc I'd rather have a nice meal made for me rather than takeout lol.
It only feels better because its made for you by your partner. I like my cooking but if someone cooks an ok meal for me I'd enjoy it more

Macalin M

Out here
Who said I'm adopting indoyaar kids?:what:I'll be adopting Somali kids.

I like cooking, I don't mind cooking more on average than my partner but if I'm sick/tired etc I'd rather have a nice meal made for me rather than takeout lol.
It only feels better because its made for you by your partner. I like my cooking but if someone cooks an ok meal for me I'd enjoy it more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP

Finally stopped simping, eh?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm willing to learn how to cook it looks fun. Faraxs forget all the best chefs are men
:siilaanyolaugh:

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I don't know how to cook, but I don't think it matters. My future husbando will be the one doing the cooking anyway.