Faraxs and Faraxettes

COOKING

• I'm a man and can cook

• I'm a man who cant cook

• I'm a man who tries to cook but isn't that good

• I'm a lady who would be willing to marry a farax who cant cook

• I'm a lady who would never marry a farax who cant cook

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually enjoy cooking but I hate washing the dishes.. Mind you I make a mess when I'm in the kitchen.

Last edited:
I cook on some occasions
How well do you think you can cook? :ehh: If you lived with your wife would cook time to time or would it be her job? (Obvs not included when she’s sick or soemthing)
I actually enjoy cooking but I hate washing the dishes.. Mind you I make a mess when I'm in the kitchen to cook.
I think I’m one of the few ppl who love cleaning the dishes. I love Ramadan when there’s so much dishes in the kitchen:heh: I put on music or a podcast and do it without even noticing. It’s very therapeutic for me :(

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How well do you think you can cook? :ehh: If you lived with your wife would cook time to time or would it be her job? (Obvs not included when she’s sick or soemthing)

I think I’m one of the few ppl who love cleaning the dishes. I love Ramadan when there’s so much dishes in the kitchen:heh: I put on music or a podcast and do it without even noticing. It’s very therapeutic for me :(
Im actually a good cook and take pride in it. There are at times when I want to try a new dish or just in the mood to cook.

@beenleey

You and me would be the perfect match in the kitchen.. I love cooking.. I even went on some cooking lessons to get better at cooking.. But I really hate washing the dishes, even with a dishwasher I'm not doing it :ftw9nwa:

@beenleey

You and me would be the perfect match in the kitchen.. I love cooking.. I even went on some cooking lessons to get better at cooking.. But I really hate washing the dishes, even with a dishwasher I'm not doing it :ftw9nwa:
:whoa:Doing the dishes is very therapeutic for me. It clears my mind. I’m sorry I don’t think there’s enough dishes in the world to wash that would help get rid the stress from being married to you
@beenleey
What kind of foods do you like? Somali or would you prefer experimenting with different foods?
I love somali food but a lot of it is unhealthy to eat a lot. I’m more with experimenting with other types of food and maybe once a week something somali. I don’t think I cooked anything proper Somali at uni except for Suqaar a few times :(

:whoa:Doing the dishes is very therapeutic for me. It clears my mind. I’m sorry I don’t think there’s enough dishes in the world to wash that would help get rid the stress from being married to you

I love somali food but a lot of it is unhealthy to eat a lot. I’m more with experimenting with other types of food and maybe once a week something somali. I don’t think I cooked anything proper Somali at uni except for Suqaar a few times :(
Who said anything about marriage:mahubowtf:
We could open a restaurant and earn money.. You would be doing the dishes while I cook :samwelcome:

Speaking of marriage I'm working on one of my cousins :dabcasar::gaasdrink:

I'll be cooking you oksekød with kartoffelmos :nahgirl:
I searched it up and it looked nice until I realised the Scottish have the exact same dish but in a less presentable form than the Scandinavian one. It’s disgusting af and literally European peasant food isku xishod feeding the poor girl that

Trending