Faraxh Which Nationalities are you Attracted to???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously dont know.

somali <— will always be number one.

other good looking men have been:
algerian
spanish
eritrean
east asian (any of them)
palestinian
lebanese

Sxhb @YourBroMoe, you are right I have been getting soft wallahi people left and right have been dissing me. Wallahi I remember when i first came to this site I was swinging right and left putting people in their place. I think it's because I have been quiet lately and haven't had any activity that were very alt-right... "ish". No more I say, I am done I remember i took an oath that when i came to this site that i would lead a jihad :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:against all these degenerate. Which includes( BLM/Feminist supporters, We wuz arabs botty, We wuz slaves and Madow botty clappers, Somaliland seccionist, Raw meat eater, Madow/Bantus, also Liberal Cucks..)and every degenerate who stands against Somaliweyn and purity.

Also @abdiwarrior I hate everyone who is not Somali I do not worship no white pigskin I want to see their down fall. I am a Somali Nazi filled with hate toward all races except mines. Also I am not a Bum who lives off Sxhb I go to University and I am currently hopeful to get my Degree in Computer Science. If you want to know more about me go to my Introduction Thread where I introduce myself.
Here I'll post a link
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/hi-new-member-here.50743/

@sophisticate Yes my Somali Queen I have failed the Somali Alt-Right Movement I think i need to go to Mount Samalle and Meditate. Also dont blame me Sxhb I do not know much about Somalia but i am looking to learn. You are my sensei Remember Give me advice so I can reclaim my crown as King of Somalia.

As for now I think i'll go listen to some much needed Somaliweyn pump up music the Somali throne awaits me.

Onlything your capable of is yelling from your basement to your mom to get you food incel abdi

Last edited:
Thank you sxhb for the look out and not thowing me in the qashin i will still try to recruit you, @YourBroMoe, and @Jerome in the house to the dark side.

giphy.gif
You know your an incel when you use starwars gif
WEwaZNAziANdshIEEt
images.jpeg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My breakdown is based on geographical regions.

Continent: Africa
East Africa:

Somalia: No real need to explain.

West Africa:

Cameroon: Met a couple in university. Had me tbh. Great bodies. Cute faces. Killer eyes.

South Africa:

South Africa: Solely for the fact that they're multicultural tbh. Not much difference imho.

North Africa:

Morocco: Egypt was a close second.

Continent: Asia
Far East Asia:

Japan: On average, they're better looking than Chinese and Korean women in my honest opinion. However, since China has a lot more ethnic groups, when looking at it from that angle, they'd win, due to some of their ethnic groups being better looking.

South Asia:

Sri Lanka: A hot Tamil woman generally beats out a hot Indian, Pakistani, etc woman. Better bodies. Better skin. Better faces. Etc.
(I generally don't rate South Asians, although most of the women who've liked me were either South Asian or Asian -_-)

South East Asia:

Vietnam: Better bodies, by far. Face game isn't that different from other countries.

Middle East:

Jordan: Arabs from the Levant are superior in looks than that of the Gulf. Out of those, I've met a couple of Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis. Out of those, the ones from Jordan were the best looking.

Central Asia:

Iran: Persians. All I gotta say really.

Eurasia:

Russia: Turkey is a close second.

Continent: Europe

Scandinavia:

Sweden: Personal preference tbh.

East Europe:

Serbia: These women are hot af man.

British Isles:

Ireland: Red heads add something different to the table.

Mediterranean:

Spain: Personal preference tbh.

Inner Europe:

Not my cup of tea, but I guess French women or Germans... Idgaf tbh.

Continent: North America:

Mexico: USA could win due to diversity, but I like Latinas.

Continent: South America:

Brazil: Personal preference. Columbia and Argentina are also good picks.

Finally, out of all the islands left over:

Panama: Seem like fun women to me.
I'm surprised you choose Egyptians as 2nd they're really ugly not just compared to the region but one of the uglier women I've seen in my life they have very masculine faces and long droppy noses. No offence to them

Onlything your capable of is yelling from your basement to your mom to get you food incel abdi
Sxhb your insult are getting old and worn out. Come up with something more witty or creative also most incels are not Nazi. Majority of them are miskeens who hate women. Also what do you mean scream at my mom from basement. If I did that in my house I would surely be a homicide case. Somali Hooyo are not like white moms I never even heard of an incel abdi???? Wierd but it's cool I noitced people who I straight up don't like are posting on my forum shit like @Lamiis. What do you want you half breed. Seriously how is your get two ratings just for @ing someone. Walahi we got a bunch of thirsty faraxh who are trying to please these xalimoo who don't even like them??

Also @abdiwarrior star wars is lit it even has a female lead. So does that mean females are also incel. This means xalimoo are incels.

World

VIP
O
Mestizos/latinos are also predisposed to storing belly fat and flank fat. When people mentioned Latinas, they usually mean the ones who are 80+% south Europeans.
If I said Mestizos then I would have mentioned ugly Mexicans, but I didn’t. I find the ones who are 70+ % European attractive, but have other mixes.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If I said Mestizos then I would have mentioned ugly Mexicans, but I didn’t. I find the ones who are 70+ % European attractive, but have other mixes.
You included columbians who look no different than Mexicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts