Farax posts a video of his hooyo lecturing him and it backfires

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko if we brought this twitter eedo to Somalispot and she saw @Basra who is the same age as her talking about BDSM and Victorian England can you imagine how she would drag basra through the mud. “Naya isku xisho habar Yaheey!” I would happily trade in this respectable habaryar for basra. No offense @Basra
Loooool

You're right but @Basra has spunk in her.

She's now finding ways to choose between armadillo or that Sijui cop who kills criminals in Eastleigh. Eedo has some tough decisions to make.

One is married and has a Scottish accent.
The other one is trigger happy, he might kill her for breathing heavy, we all know eedo breathes through her mouth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooool

You're right but @Basra has spunk in her.

She's now finding ways to choose between armadillo or that Sijui cop who kills criminals in Eastleigh. Eedo has some tough decisions to make.

One is married and has a Scottish accent.
The other one is trigger happy, he might kill her for breathing heavy, we all know eedo breathes through her mouth.

Am I being compared to a woman who looks her age, does not know how to seat elegantly, and Tweets from her mini van on her way to collect welfare check?

geisha%203_2.jpg

Clearly this man is the type that a hooyo made him this way. He is in his 20s and has nothing going on his life. Fr the mother’s testimony the guy is a complete loser. Sleeps all day and wonders around in the evening when people just getting retired from a hard day’s work. I blame too many hooyos who render these dudes to lead such a lifestyle. Tough love is needed at this juncture. Throw him out. Let him face the world. Let reality kick in. However, if Hooyo continues to allow him to have a roof over his and food on the table then nothing will change.

Kicking him out, really? The gangs and drug lords will adopt him. He will end up a junkie in no time, or get stabbed on road, or jail time

These kids need 6 months in Somalia to straighten them out

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
In all seriousness it must be hard as a mother seeing your child act in such a way. Some of you don’t understand the unconditional love mothers have for their children, no way can you kick your child out into the streets. He’s lucky to have a mother who’s soft spoken; I really hope he stops taking his mother for granted.

His mother is completely right.

If you listen carefully, you can feel the pain and anguish in her voice.

Walahi I feel sorry for her that she has a shitty son

WTF what kind of piece of shit even records their mum sneakily and puts her on TW :gucciwhat::susp: