Farax posts a video of his hooyo lecturing him and it backfires

Muji

VIP

He posted a video of his hooyo lecturing him but unwittingly aired out his own dirty laundry.

Eedo told him to stop sleeping during the day and leaving the house at night. I’m sorry but anyone who sleeps during the afternoon and walks the street at night is either a prostitute or a bum. Acting like that was an unreasonable request! Some old heads in the replies even co-signed her and joined in with the lecture.

southside

Hiiraan
why would the sxb post this video on social media? is he trying to clown his own hooyo? he needs to show some respect to his hooyo she wants the best for him, jannah lies underneath the feet of our mothers! also he needs to fix his sleep schedule asap wallahi

Muji

VIP
why would the sxb post this video on social media? is he trying to clown his own hooyo? he needs to show some respect to his hooyo she wants the best for him, jannah lies underneath the feet of our mothers! also he needs to fix his sleep schedule asap wallahi

That’s what everyone is asking him. He was trying to clown her but everyone is agreeing with his mum. Why would anyone tolerate this kind of behaviour? She is too nice I would of kicked him out.

IMG_2715.jpg

:lolbron::mjlol:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
He still looks young so I wouldn’t call him a bum, but he’s definitely on his way to becoming a top tier one.:yacadiim:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That’s too far! Cadaan old bastard wants as many blacks to die as possible. They always take it too far. The “filthy” part is when his racism revealed its self.
:siilaanyolaugh:Lmfao he's not white he's a somali troll pretending to be a far right troll if he's not somali how does he understand what the mother said

I used to know Him he's a cool giy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
D

He posted a video of his hooyo lecturing him but unwittingly aired out his own dirty laundry.

Eedo told him to stop sleeping during the day and leaving the house at night. I’m sorry but anyone who sleeps during the afternoon and walks the street at night is either a prostitute or a bum. Acting like that was an unreasonable request! Some old heads in the replies even co-signed her and joined in with the lecture.

Dhee UK waa gaajo! No good job!

Muji

VIP
He is part of the Madow wannabe community in London. You fefend the xalimos acting like shaniqua but attack farax acting like tyrone

When have I defended them??? I hate Madow wannabes but I do acknowledge that I’m black in white countries