Farax posts a video of his hooyo lecturing him and it backfires

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waa doqon this one, he really thought this was a good idea? Smh. Anyone noticing a trend of Somali moms being recorded secretly by their kids and posted online for some laughs :farmajoyaab:

Waa doqon this one, he really thought this was a good idea? Smh. Anyone noticing a trend of Somali moms being recorded secretly by their kids and posted online for some laughs :farmajoyaab:

Yeah its weird as hell. Do they want people to abuse their mum online? Some of these kids are so lost wallahi

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s a sad world we are living in, somehow these idiots think likes and retweets validates their lives!

Muji

VIP
Same. Tbh looking at that boy just his haircut tells me he's a wasteman. Im glad he was embarrassed the fool.

Wallahi when Somali boys wear their hair like that or they get braids. It’s equivalent to when a xalimo starts greasing her hair to her forehead. You know they want to be accepted by Bob Marley’s qabil. It’s best to cut ties at that point and try adoption this time.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He posted a video of his hooyo lecturing him but unwittingly aired out his own dirty laundry.

Eedo told him to stop sleeping during the day and leaving the house at night. I’m sorry but anyone who sleeps during the afternoon and walks the street at night is either a prostitute or a bum. Acting like that was an unreasonable request! Some old heads in the replies even co-signed her and joined in with the lecture.

Clearly this man is the type that a hooyo made him this way. He is in his 20s and has nothing going on his life. Fr the mother’s testimony the guy is a complete loser. Sleeps all day and wonders around in the evening when people just getting retired from a hard day’s work. I blame too many hooyos who render these dudes to lead such a lifestyle. Tough love is needed at this juncture. Throw him out. Let him face the world. Let reality kick in. However, if Hooyo continues to allow him to have a roof over his and food on the table then nothing will change.

Muji

VIP
Clearly this man is the type that a hooyo made him this way. He is in his 20s and has nothing going on his life. Fr the mother’s testimony the guy is a complete loser. Sleeps all day and wonders around in the evening when people just getting retired from a hard day’s work. I blame too many hooyos who render these dudes to lead such a lifestyle. Tough love is needed at this juncture. Throw him out. Let him face the world. Let reality kick in. However, if Hooyo to allow him to have a roof over his and food on the table then nothing will change.

Wow a sensible post from you. August the 26th of 2019- I’ll never forget this day.

Clearly this man is the type that a hooyo made him this way. He is in his 20s and has nothing going on his life. Fr the mother’s testimony the guy is a complete loser. Sleeps all day and wonders around in the evening when people just getting retired from a hard day’s work. I blame too many hooyos who render these dudes to lead such a lifestyle. Tough love is needed at this juncture. Throw him out. Let him face the world. Let reality kick in. However, if Hooyo continues to allow him to have a roof over his and food on the table then nothing will change.

Hooyos have diffucult job. Throwing a lost 20 year old out on the streets in london isnt a wise thing imo. Better to keep him at home and keep talking to him before he is completely lost

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hooyos have diffucult job. Throwing a lost 20 year old out on the streets in london isnt a wise thing imo. Better to keep him at home and keep talking to him before he is completely lost

Believer me, if these hooyos keep such a grown ass man in their home they will be accomplice to the neef daaqnimada for life of that individual

Believer me, if these hooyos keep such a grown ass man in their home they will be accomplice to the neef daaqnimada for life of that individual

So you suggesting throwing out a 20 year old dumbass out of the house? Easy to tell other people what to do with their kids. Throwing him out of the house can make things worse....people mature at different pace.

Muji

VIP

What about a lost girl? Serious question.

Muji

VIP
So you suggesting throwing out a 20 year old dumbass out of the house? Easy to tell other people what to do with their kids. Throwing him out of the house can make things worse....people mature at different pace.

Cadan people do it all the time. Tbh past 18 you should be going to uni or working your way there. He is already lost, kicking him out might be a good wake up call.

What about a lost girl? Serious question.
Even more cautious there. Unless the child is danger to others in the house i dont believe in kicking them.out unless you lost all hope with the child. Being lazy bum can be phase and the world out there is scary. Sure yhey could swim and be better of it.....but what if they sink and kicking them out leads them even further away

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The brother is young and the way his interacting with his mom shows that he loves her. God bless them both, it’s a difficult phase during that age but they will figure it out :)

Trending