farax gets jumped by madow guys infront of his hoyo in minnesota

Unpopular opinion….but hope the guy who got jumped learnt his lesson: don’t associate with trash. I was taught in kindergarten “birds of a feather flock together”.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't see that being possible. Somalia has around 16 million people, and the Madowweyne don't constitute even 1 million of that, so it seems like an overblown fear.

There are 16x more ethnic Somalis than Madowweyne -- assuming their population is closer to 900k instead of the more frequently cited 600k figure.

Somalis copy whatever white nationalist theory is popular and adapt it to Somalia.

Whites say they’re being replaced, Somalis say Bantus are replacing them.

Based

VIP
I don't see that being possible. Somalia has around 16 million people, and the Madowweyne don't constitute even 1 million of that, so it seems like an overblown fear.

There are 16x more ethnic Somalis than Madowweyne -- assuming their population is closer to 900k instead of the more frequently cited 600k figure.
1 million was a poor estimate by cadaans like 20 years ago. They're atleast 5-7 million in numbers and they are expanding rapidly. They're already in Puntland/Somaliland. I'm not saying they're replacing us but their population needs to be controlled in my honest book

1 million was a poor estimate by cadaans like 20 years ago. They're atleast 5-7 million in numbers and they are expanding rapidly. They're already in Puntland/Somaliland. I'm not saying they're replacing us but their population needs to be controlled in my honest book

I thought the estimate was actually recent.

Do you have a source that puts their numbers North of 1 million?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Some people on here are incredibly braindead. Abused minority in Somalia? Do they seriously not have their priorities straight?

How are you worrying about a future where you’re abused as a minority when in the present millions of people die just from a famine lmao. Unless madows immigrate to Somalia (and trust me, they won’t), Jarrerweyn could not possibly breed to the point that they become overwhelming majority. I would say that Somalis would just kill themselves off but knowing these guys they’d take down the Madowweyne with them 😂

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I thought the estimate was actually recent.

Do you have a source that puts their numbers North of 1 million?
Jarrerweyne are definitely more than 1 million, probably 2 million and at most 3 million. Still, Somali populations are already underrepresented so they shouldn’t be much larger as a group than they were before.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis copy whatever white nationalist theory is popular and adapt it to Somalia.

Whites say they’re being replaced, Somalis say Bantus are replacing them.
They want to be white so bad 😭 😂

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Old historical articles on the Bantu migration still lives in these people's heads. Not gonna lie though even in amazed by the Bantu ability to conquer and assimilate thousands of miles in a continent.