farax gets jumped by madow guys infront of his hoyo in minnesota

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Stop putting them as somalis you could not see who they were. Where did you get this assumption from ?
You could not see who they were but they're definitely not Somali and all madow? Yeah right. Keep playing the victim and ignoring the fact that most crimes against Somalis are by fellow Somalis.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It's just a fight so what? Wtf is special about this? And it looked like a 2 on 1 at least he didn't run

Fyi Somalis in Canada are known for not playing fair and rushing people it's funny how some of you guys are using the victim card.:mjlol:
Iam not saying the rushing is not wrong but why rush him when he is with his mom?. Just rush him another time when he is allone if he did something bad

Iam not saying the rushing is not wrong but why rush him when he is with his mom?. Just rush him another time when he is allone if he did something bad
I've seen a Somali kid jumped in front of his hooyo by other Somali kids too and she did the exact same thing.

I agree it's wrong but at that age I can't say I'm shocked when I see that kind of behavior.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You could not see who they were but they're definitely not Somali and all madow? Yeah right. Keep playing the victim and ignoring the fact that most crimes against Somalis are by fellow Somalis.
Quick to blame your fellow kinfolk when you have no proof that one’s in the video are actually Somali.

Could careless about your fake assumptions till the real information comes out specifying their ethnicity. Nothing to do with emotions just rational thinking that all humans should use.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Could careless about your fake assumptions till the real information comes out specifying their ethnicity. Nothing to do with emotions just rational thinking that all humans should use.

You should save some of that energy for OP.

Instead you made a joke about BLM, proving that you also jumped to a conclusion.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You should save some of that energy for OP.

Instead you made a joke about BLM, proving that you also jumped to a conclusion.
Confused Jon Stewart GIF

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Quick to blame your fellow kinfolk when you have no proof that one’s in the video are actually Somali.

Gtfoh you hypocrite. Take your own advice.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
He’s criticising someone for making an assumption about the perpetrators background without knowing for certain.

You stated it was madoows without knowing for certain.

Im just telling him to be consistent.

:manny:
Who stated them as madows? All I said was BLM right? Somalis aren’t black?

The vid shows black guys could be Mali could be not 😉

Imagine when the madows become a majority in Somalia lmaoo, yet another place we’ll be abused as ethnic minorities

I don't see that being possible. Somalia has around 16 million people, and the Madowweyne don't constitute even 1 million of that, so it seems like an overblown fear.

There are 16x more ethnic Somalis than Madowweyne -- assuming their population is closer to 900k instead of the more frequently cited 600k figure.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Its messed up that he gets jumped infront of his mom and she keeps screaming in broke english thats my son

They did same thing to me in 2012 when I was young and weaker, but their punches had no effect on me, an Angel or maybe Anubis made their punches ineffective and I came out zero bruises or cuts or bleeding. They were strong too. They left after they couldn't beat me up. @Hot Ballah knows about it. Happened in downtown Minneapolis where they sometimes do gang initiation random beatings on people.

788F70BF-C8CF-4EB4-97FB-AEC2D5DB07CB.jpeg
6467DAF6-ADB1-4482-937A-A91AC638387C.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts