farax gets jumped by madow guys infront of his hoyo in minnesota

Based

VIP
Hooyo's plead for the negroes to stop attacking her son has touched my heart. Poor Somalis we are like Gypsies hated by everyone, living everywhere and being abused by the most subhuman people

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
But BLM right ? :damedamn:
So are you gonna be at the next rally?
Black Lives Matter Pride GIF by Jess Mac

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Thats wild. If the guy did something wrong They should have not jumped him infront of his mom
They're drugged up thugs you cant expect much from them. If anything I feel bad for the mom. This should be a wake up call for him to get his shit together for his mom's sake.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They're drugged up thugs you cant expect much from them. If anything I feel bad for the mom. This should be a wake up call for him to get his shit together for his mom's sake.
Yeah true immagine if they beat up his mom right there it would have been really bad. Maybe you are right about some of them being somali because if these were all madows they would have shot him and his mom

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It was mix of Somali and non Somali. The first one was not Somali but a few of the others were. The hooyo was panicking and just couldn't tell in the moment I guess.
Stop putting them as somalis you could not see who they were. Where did you get this assumption from ?

It's just a fight so what? Wtf is special about this? And it looked like a 2 on 1 at least he didn't run

Fyi Somalis in Canada are known for not playing fair and rushing people it's funny how some of you guys are using the victim card.:mjlol: