Farax assaults his sister

Somali men are literally the biggest pussies on earth, imagine beating a woman simply for what she does with HER body. You niggas have been cock sucking arabs for too long now you’re mimicking their bad traits. Somalia need feminism these malnourised menchild khat addicts cannot even fulfill their simply duties as a man and top of that have the audacity to be misogynistic waa yaab !

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Somali men are literally the biggest pussies on earth, imagine beating a woman simply for what she does with HER body. You niggas have been cock sucking arabs for too long now you’re mimicking their bad traits.
I think you’ll find that every culture has men that get violent and engage in extreme beatings of women

I think you’ll find that every culture has men that get violent and engage in extreme beatings of women
No I noticed somali culture has been giving pieces of shit like him a slap on the wrist the amount of stories I hear about girls getting physical abused by their male relatives or husbands and the police doing absolutely NOTHING is making my fucking blood boil. At this point the girls need to find a way to poison those fuckers and put to eternal sleep.

Someone posted this on Twitter and you have Somali men laughing with Asian/Arabs saying she should of got killed. These are the same people who cry when people run away from Islam after all the abuse

This wrong in many ways from both side he should keep his hand to himself and she should stop exposing herself in a negative way it bring shame not to her but also her family

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
No I noticed somali culture has been giving pieces of shit like him a slap on the wrist the amount of stories I hear about girls getting physical abused by their male relatives or husbands and the police doing absolutely NOTHING is making my fucking blood boil. At this point the girls need to find a way to poison those fuckers and put to eternal sleep.
Maybe in big cities because people don’t each other but in smaller communities beatings like this aren’t tolerated

Someone posted this on Twitter and you have Somali men laughing with Asian/Arabs saying she should of got killed. These are the same people who cry when people run away from Islam after all the abuse
I swear at this point I suspect that most of these spineless malnourished rats are secretly khaniis imagine 24/7 harassing and gossiping about random somali women instead of fulfilling your duties as a man. I fully blame this behaviour on the past somali hooyo's and the emotionally or physically absent aabo's who created these manchild In the closet women hating khaniis faraxs.

Stuff like this should have been handled according to the Quran and sunnah. A beat down doesn’t really solve the issue because she will call the police on him and he goes to jail and she continues her ways on tiktok. Also if you are whooping on a female or a child it’s best to do with it a belt or an extension cord and hit their bodies with it. To punch and kick a female is mad lol

The anger this makes me feel. They can R-word a woman and he’ll be protected by his clan no one would beat them. (thank god for the puntland government for starting to use firing squad against them) and the woman’s honor and that of a family gets a lowered. At one point they’d marry her to her r-pist. before y’all argue with me, the Somaliland government only made it illegal in 2018! A man can be a khad head who wastes his life, can commit Zina, you even get men unaliving other men and the tribe members will pay qaraan and diya on his behalf of him without a hair on his head harmed.

There is no consequence and accountability for men at all traditionally and they’ve tied all their honor on their daughters whilst they don’t even bother raise their sons properly. Women’s lives are worthless.

OP, show us a pic/vid of an ciyaalsuq Somali guy being beaten and ‘disciplined’ by his family. But oh let me guess, only women should be beat up for their bad behavior. Thought so, 0 accountability and your mindset proves it. Even the r-words and unalivers amongst us walk around freely in Dhaal Kayna. Even moryaans are out here stealing land and houses from each other! Where is the beatings for them!

Last edited:
The anger this makes me feel. They can R-word a woman and he’ll be protected by his clan no one would beat them. (thank god for the puntland government for starting to use firing squad against them) and the woman’s honor and that of a family gets a lowered. At one point they’d marry her to her r-pist. before y’all argue with me, the Somaliland government only made it illegal in 2018! A man can be a khad head who wastes his life, can commit Zina, you even get men unaliving other men and the tribe members will pay qaraan and diya on his behalf of him without a hair on his head harmed.

There is no consequence and accountability for men at all traditionally and they’ve tied all their honor on their daughters whilst they don’t even bother raise their son’s properly. Women’s lives are worthless.

Unfortunately what you said is very true

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Sickening. This is what happens when respect and 'honor' are tied to how short the leash is on your womenfolk.

Surely a community which values its principles would extend it to ALL members? But no, certain sins which conjure side-eyes for men (being promiscuous, putting yourself online, unconventional fashion choices) are a death sentence for women. It's like they are operating in an entirely different moral system,

and it is those very flawed standards that compelled this man to commit a greater, more detestable sin as punishment for a minor sin (if you can call it that). And to him there's nothing wrong with it, he was simply adhering to the social order, listening to what his deeply patriarchal society preaches. control your woman.

Trending