Farah tells Fiancee he’s sponsoring his cousin as his “wife”

Very common thing,

But if I was her, I would be very careful.

She should postphone the wedding.

The 'cousin' could very well be the 1st wife. You can't put much past a lot of people these days.

Once the cousin comes, she will easily find out what exactly her relationship is to him. Until then, she shouldn't risk it.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
im-watching-popcorn.gif

Very common thing,

But if I was her, I would be very careful.

She should postphone the wedding.

The 'cousin' could very well be the 1st wife. You can't put much past a lot of people these days.

Once the cousin comes, she will easily find out what exactly her relationship is to him. Until then, she shouldn't risk it.
I completely agree. However, the fact that he didn’t disclose this from the start would make me say assalamu alaikum ✌🏾 . Like they’ve been together for a whole year and she just found out?!?! Did he decide to do this sponsorship while talking to her or was it something he already started prior to meeting her? Either way I’m not about to be the third wheel in a “fake”marriage. 👋🏾

Hmm I would be too ashamed to ask him to cancel. We are not married we’re not married that would be too much to ask I would walk away instead.

I completely agree. However, the fact that he didn’t disclose this from the start would make me say assalamu alaikum ✌🏾 . Like they’ve been together for a whole year and she just found out?!?! Did he decide to do this sponsorship while talking to her or was it something he already started prior to meeting her? Either way I’m not about to be the third wheel in a “fake”marriage. 👋🏾
Yep, he's terrible. Also, the cousin will have more legal rights than she does as she will be his legal wife. Also, he will be financially obliged to pay for them for a couple or years?! Why on earth would be expect her to make such a sacrifice?!

The whole situation is messy and he is a messy and untrustworthy man for him to not tell her from the beginning.

Also, we can't pick and choose, but this is clear cut haram. I don't know why people think lying and deceiving the system is okay.

She should run a mile. The whole thing stinks and it sounds like something that could ruin her life. The audacity.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
you guys read to much into stuff it's not that deep
His “cousin” that he needs to sponsor is A LOT. You can’t petition anyone that isn’t your spouse or sibling. He would’ve said if he was sponsoring her as a fake sibling but even then sometimes they require blood tests or proof. He will do it as a spouse.

You don’t think that’s sus? They are gonna be legally married
:mjohreally:
I wish a nigga would try that on me.

Why anyone would choose to be complicit in immigration fraud or tacitly support it is beyond me. Cut your losses and let that person deal with the consequences on their own.

Edit: @Zaamzaam where does it say it is a Faarax? I hope this is not a cheap attempt to create another platinum gender-war thread :denzelnigga:
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's easy. Walk away. There was no investment other than time but this is an offer best left on the table. Life is uncomplicated now. Imagine being a halaal baby momma in a fraudulent polygamous arrangement.

Why anyone would choose to be complicit in immigration fraud or tacitly support it is beyond me. Cut your losses and let that person deal with the consequences on their own.

Edit: @Zaamzaam where does it say it is a Faarax? I hope this is not a cheap attempt to create another platinum gender-war thread :denzelnigga:
:trumpsmirk:
She is not complicit in it though. Has nothing to do with her and unless she or the wife report it the government will never know. It’s common thing and not a big deal. Both me and my sister has sponsored people

Trending