Farah Macalin exposes ONLF and uhuru axmed madoobe secret meeting

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Starts @ 14:00 he mentions how Somalis how treated far better in Addis Ababa than in Nairobi and Somalis are leaving Kenya en masse

He should be busy with his constituency in Fafi.
This call box is using somalia tax payers money to be a chatter box for nabar iyo naxdin

TekNiKo

VIP
He should be busy with his constituency in Fafi.
This call box is using somalia tax payers money to be a chatter box for nabar iyo naxdin
Django Uhuru Kenyaata fucked up big time! Now all Somali diaspora and businessmen are running to Addis Ababa and Turkey, Farah Macalin says the economy of kenya is in ruins!

Django Uhuru Kenyaata fucked up big time! Now all Somali diaspora and businessmen are running to Addis Ababa and Turkey, Farah Macalin says the economy of kenya is in ruins!
Somali diaspora is not nabar iyo naxdin social media bots or call boxes.

Somalis are still present in Nairobi and doing big businesses.Let me know when reer diini leave Kenya for Addis ababa.

If somali businesses were to leave Kenya they would go ro Tanzania or Uganda and no one goes to Ethiopia.Ethiopia jas very high taxes and is not safe these days because of oromo vandals especially in Addis Ababa where alot of businesses have been burnt to the ground.

The somali business in Addis Ababa is merely small scale and not xomparable to Nairobi where somalis are involved in big businesses.

The only reason Addis is relevant is because of Ethiopia airlines that brong somalis from diaspora and links them to different cities in Somalia be it Hargeisa,PL or Noe xamar.So staying in Addis hotels is not business.

TekNiKo

VIP
Somali diaspora is not nabar iyo naxdin social media bots or call boxes.

Somalis are still present in Nairobi and doing big businesses.Let me know when reer diini leave Kenya for Addis ababa.

If somali businesses were to leave Kenya they would go ro Tanzania or Uganda and no one goes to Ethiopia.Ethiopia jas very high taxes and is not safe these days because of oromo vandals especially in Addis Ababa where alot of businesses have been burnt to the ground.

The somali business in Addis Ababa is merely small scale and not xomparable to Nairobi where somalis are involved in big businesses.

The only reason Addis is relevant is because of Ethiopia airlines that brong somalis from diaspora and links them to different cities in Somalia be it Hargeisa,PL or Noe xamar.So staying in Addis hotels is not business.

Ok sxb, why are Somalis in Nairobi being harassed? Why are only Somalis selected in the airport line for bribes? Atleast in Addis no one harasses, I was there for 2 days and was treated very well

Ok sxb, why are Somalis in Nairobi being harassed? Why are only Somalis selected in the airport line for bribes? Atleast in Addis no one harasses, I was there for 2 days and was treated very well
Because they have no legit documentation in the city.
Secondly the only somalis who do not know their rights are harassed.But Jomo kenyatta airport is the den of corruption
I have seen somalis with Somalia passport being treated way better than Somalis with goreign passports because somalis are the ones that taught the kenyan authorities corruption.

In Addis you are not harrassed?
Saxib you cant even own a house in Addis nor can you have elective post in the city council in Addis Ababa.

Leaving in Bole and fucking xabashis with probably stds is not liberation and doesnt mean having good time in Addis ababa.

You cant compare kenya to Ethiopia or Nairobi to Addis Ababa.

The Only reason you hate Kenya is because of Ogaden.

The moment Kenya sides with Marexan then you will be singing a different tune.Claimming how civilised Kenya are.

TekNiKo

VIP
Because they have no legit documentation in the city.
Secondly the only somalis who do not know their rights are harassed.But Jomo kenyatta airport is the den of corruption
I have seen somalis with Somalia passport being treated way better than Somalis with goreign passports because somalis are the ones that taught the kenyan authorities corruption.

In Addis you are not harrassed?
Saxib you cant even own a house in Addis nor can you have elective post in the city council in Addis Ababa.

Leaving in Bole and fucking xabashis with probably stds is not liberation and doesnt mean having good time in Addis ababa.

You cant compare kenya to Ethiopia or Nairobi to Addis Ababa.

The Only reason you hate Kenya is because of Ogaden.

The moment Kenya sides with Marexan then you will be singing a different tune.Claimming how civilised Kenya are.

I dont like Kenya harassment at airports, all Somalis like me will boycott Kenya, alhamdullilah Addis Ababa will be my transit point to Xamar. Viva Walaalaheena Itoobiya iyo Dr Abby Axmed our only true ally.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Django listen to Adeer Farah Macalin "Soomaaliya waxay ku birburtay xoreeynta Somali Galbeed, cid kasta ku dhimatay, kii Xamar kaso jeedo kii Puntland kii Somaliland"

:lolbron:

"Jajuusiin Beesha Ogadeen kaso jeeda aya la adeegsanaya si aysnan qaranimada Somaaliya so laabin"

"Akishi iyo Gurre iyaga frontlineka ku jiro riixad Abbysiniyinka kuwaas wa la maagay oo Ogaden National Liberation Front" shisheeye ka dhigeen:mjlol:

Wallahi this guy is spitting so much truth:russ:

I dont like Kenya harassment at airports, all Somalis like me will boycott Kenya, alhamdullilah Addis Ababa will be my transit point to Xamar. Viva Walaalaheena Itoobiya iyo Dr Abby Axmed our only true ally.
Grandpa the only reason you were harassed is because they had intel on you which was shared by the canadian authorities.
SecondlybEthiopian airlines which somalis are the major customers have hardly any somali employees.
In the recent recruitment two somalis who applied for pilot positions were discriminated and dismissed.The Somalis in Ethiopia started writtng a petition to boycott using Ethiopian airlines as they dont employ somalis at all.The management is still looking into it but how do you think it is fair to use an airlines that employs discrimination on somalis.

TekNiKo

VIP
Grandpa the only reason you were harassed is because they had intel on you which was shared by the canadian authorities.
SecondlybEthiopian airlines which somalis are the major customers have hardly any somali employees.
In the recent recruitment two somalis who applied for pilot positions were discriminated and dismissed.The Somalis in Ethiopia started writtng a petition to boycott using Ethiopian airlines as they dont employ somalis at all.The management is still looking into it but how do you think it is fair to use an airlines that employs discrimination on somalis.
Intel? Nigga they just wanted $50 bucks I refused and they held me for 3 hours until I called the Canadian embassy they got scared and let me go. Fucking gaajo kenyans:pachah1:

@Django listen to Adeer Farah Macalin "Soomaaliya waxay ku birburtay xoreeynta Somali Galbeed, cid kasta ku dhimatay, kii Xamar kaso jeedo kii Puntland kii Somaliland"

:lolbron:

"Jajuusiin Beesha Ogadeen kaso jeeda aya la adeegsanaya si aysnan qaranimada Somaaliya so laabin"

"Akishi iyo Gurre iyaga frontlineka ku jiro riixad Abbysiniyinka kuwaas wa la maagay oo Ogaden National Liberation Front" shisheeye ka dhigeen:mjlol:

Wallahi this guy is spitting so much truth:russ:
Farax is a call box nothing more than a prostitute you pay them and they wil sing a different tone.

There is nothing special about him he is bitter that he lost his seat and constituency to a fellow Landheere.cawliyahan.

He is Turcade his subclan clan is like cali xussein that live in Luuq.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Always end up threatening someone's job when I'm in an airport in that sewage of a city.

The most corrupt are the Somalis in that city and I don't trust any relative that lived there for more than 5 years.

At least in Addis and Ethiopia you don't get low level people hankering you for bribes or just money in general.

Just keep the top hunchos happy and you can do w/e you want including purchasing land in the capital.

Try that in Nairobi and you'll be dead broke within 6 years and no title to your name.

Django goorman heshiinayna you took FKD to heart, I am sorry. We can be best friends you know.
No saxib I never took anything to heart.
Its just that you guys have taken hutus and Ethiopians as friends to undermine JL from day one.
Madoobe would have gone had you guys supported JL whole heartedly but I find it strange when you make alliance with HAG who wanted to destroy D block in Somalia.

I will tell you one thing to HAG,Cagdh.eer iyo ilkoy.ar is same shit different assholes.

Do you think that HAG would let you take over Kismaayo from Ogaden at no cost?
Do you think HAG spent all their efforts from the time of Xassan Sheikh to Farmajo in vain.There is a price to pay.
Even if you defeated Ogaden in Kismaayo still.the biggest foe you will have to deal with will be HAG who will want either a 50/50 share or thwy will plot with Raxaweyn/Galjecel/Sheikhal/Garreh/ Dir against you.You might end up not only losing Kismaayo but Gedo.So be cautious of what you wish for.

Farmajo will be gone the damage and mistrust he left between Absame.and Sade will be mistrust and hate.So far alot of Absames have started to resent Marex.an even those that were moderates.

So its upto you folks to chose keep fighting Absame or come to negotiating tables. NeitherEthiopia nor Kenya will side with Marexan.

The reason Ethiopia is deep in Gedo is because they want to Steal Moyale region (Liban District) from Somalis.So oromos.are laying the foundation stone for routing out somalis in Liban region.The more Ethiopia become grounded in Gedo the higher their chance of taking over Liban district.You know liban District os more fertile than Gedo reer Xassan will be in deep shit in Liban district if they lose the reverine area of Dawa./Dollo region.

Always end up threatening someone's job when I'm in an airport in that sewage of a city.

The most corrupt are the Somalis in that city and I don't trust any relative that lived there for more than 5 years.

At least in Addis and Ethiopia you don't get low level people hankering you for bribes or just money in general.

Just keep the top hunchos happy and you can do w/e you want including purchasing land in the capital.

Try that in Nairobi and you'll be dead broke within 6 years and no title to your name.
The only guy who tried to invest in Addis Ababa was a habar gidir guy he became one of the biggest investors by 2005 then when Ethiopia invaded Somalia and alot of Ethiopian soilders killed the Intelligence service arrested him and they confisicated his business and he was killed.

So whoever invests in Addis is a mad person.If a skirmish breaks in any part of Ethiopia between Somalis and Oromos then the somali businesses will be in a threat like that in South Africa.The oromos would turn Zullu.

The worst period in Kenya was 2007 post election violence where alot of property was destroyed during the riots and raids.Somali business on Eastleigh was un affected.

TekNiKo

VIP
No saxib I never took anything to heart.
Its just that you guys have taken ****s and Ethiopians as friends to undermine JL from day one.
Madoobe would have gone had you guys supported JL whole heartedly but I find it strange when you make alliance with HAG who wanted to destroy D block in Somalia.

I will tell you one thing to HAG,Cagdh.eer iyo ilkoy.ar is same shit different assholes.

Do you think that HAG would let you take over Kismaayo from Ogaden at no cost?
Do you think HAG spent all their efforts from the time of Xassan Sheikh to Farmajo in vain.There is a price to pay.
Even if you defeated Ogaden in Kismaayo still.the biggest foe you will have to deal with will be HAG who will want either a 50/50 share or thwy will plot with Raxaweyn/Galjecel/Sheikhal/Garreh/ Dir against you.You might end up not only losing Kismaayo but Gedo.So be cautious of what you wish for.

Farmajo will be gone the damage and mistrust he left between Absame.and Sade will be mistrust and hate.So far alot of Absames have started to resent Marex.an even those that were moderates.

So its upto you folks to chose keep fighting Absame or come to negotiating tables. NeitherEthiopia nor Kenya will side with Marexan.

The reason Ethiopia is deep in Gedo is because they want to Steal Moyale region (Liban District) from Somalis.So oromos.are laying the foundation stone for routing out somalis in Liban region.The more Ethiopia become grounded in Gedo the higher their chance of taking over Liban district.You know liban District os more fertile than Gedo reer Xassan will be in deep shit in Liban district if they lose the reverine area of Dawa./Dollo region.

Its not good, but why didnt Madoobe hold a halal election? Xoog bu rabna inu meesha ku haysto. Ethiopia isbadal weyn ba ka dhacay sxb this is not TPLF era, if Abby is willing to help Farmaajo rebuild a strong Somalia maxaa u diidantihin

The only guy who tried to invest in Addis Ababa was a habar gidir guy he became one of the biggest investors by 2005 then when Ethiopia invaded Somalia and alot of Ethiopian soilders killed the Intelligence service arrested him and they confisicated his business and he was killed.

So whoever invests in Addis is a mad person.If a skirmish breaks in any part of Ethiopia between Somalis and Oromos then the somali businesses will be in a threat like that in South Africa.The oromos would turn Zullu.

The worst period in Kenya was 2007 post election violence where alot of property was destroyed during the riots and raids.Somali business on Eastleigh was un affected.

kenyans in 2014 where rounding up somalis, they put isbaaros in eastleigh and arrested any somali that did not have documents. but you are right i would 1 million times rather invest in Nairobi then in addis ababa. but somalis are leaving Nairobi for mogadishu and turkey.

Trending