Farah Macalin exposes ONLF and uhuru axmed madoobe secret meeting

Its not good, but why didnt Madoobe hold a halal election? Xoog bu rabna inu meesha ku haysto. Ethiopia isbadal weyn ba ka dhacay sxb this is not TPLF era, if Abby is willing to help Farmaajo rebuild a strong Somalia maxaa u diidantihin
Did Farmajo hold a xalaal election?
No

Saxib Farnajo was good with TPLF he even sent Qalbi dagax to.Ethiopia during the same period guess who released qalbi dagax?
Abye right?
Madoobe took Kismaayo from AS and not Marexan.When you golks tey to intimidate him and use Qatar money as well as Villa.Somalia links do you expect.Madoobe to sit down and chill?

I prefer madoobe to another Lafta Gareen because niether lafta gareen was xalaal nor the one that willbe taking place in galmudug.

kenyans in 2014 where rounding up somalis, they put isbaaros in eastleigh and arrested any somali that did not have documents. but you are right i would 1 million times rather invest in Nairobi then in addis ababa. but somalis are leaving Nairobi for mogadishu and turkey.
Saxib during that time I was in Mombasa and Somalis were fleeing Nairobi for Mombasa.
I had a chat with some youth about hoing back to Xamar.They said they would go to Xamar and come back after the situation calms which is probabaly after 3 months.
People that were deported to Xamar in 2014.came back.
You know what happened then there was a Mall attack in Nairobi and the perpertrators were somalis.

Also the only somalis deported to Somalia were tgose wgo didnt have legit papers.residence permit or Visa.

Tell me.if you can enter.Dhibouti without a VISA if you are a Somalia national.The answer is Djibouti authorities with either deport you or imprison you somali banu isla nahay will not save you.So what do you expect Kenya a Kikuyu nation to do?

Saxib during that time I was in Mombasa and Somalis were fleeing Nairobi for Mombasa.
I had a chat with some youth about hoing back to Xamar.They said they would go to Xamar and come back after the situation calms which is probabaly after 3 months.
People that were deported to Xamar in 2014.came back.
You know what happened then there was a Mall attack in Nairobi and the perpertrators were somalis.

Also the only somalis deported to Somalia were tgose wgo didnt have legit papers.residence permit or Visa.

Tell me.if you can enter.Dhibouti without a VISA if you are a Somalia national.The answer is Djibouti authorities with either deport you or imprison you somali banu isla nahay will not save you.So what do you expect Kenya a Kikuyu nation to do?

what about the somali land disputes in south b, south c and westlands?

what about the somali land disputes in south b, south c and westlands?
Land desputes happen to every one not specific to Somalis.

As for South C

Some of those lands belong to Wilson airport that was illegally sold to unsuspecting buyers where fake title deeds might have been issued.
So there is a pending investigation.

As for Westlands/South B those piece of land were sold to unsuspecting buyers and they might have been resold several times from the time the land was grabbed probably in the 80s during the Moi regime where public land was being stolen by government officials.
Also some of the land in question are in the water reserves of rivers in Nairobi.Thes lands have been sold and that is the reason there has been alot of flooding in Nairobi in the recent past.So the government is trying to reclaim those lands as they were illegaly sold to people after being acquired by corrupt.civil servants in the past.

Land desputes happen to every one not specific to Somalis.

As for South C

Some of those lands belong to Wilson airport that was illegally sold to unsuspecting buyers where fake title deeds might have been issued.
So there is a pending investigation.

As for Westlands/South B those piece of land were sold to unsuspecting buyers and they might have been resold several times from the time the land was grabbed probably in the 80s during the Moi regime where public land was being stolen by government officials.
Also some of the land in question are in the water reserves of rivers in Nairobi.Thes lands have been sold and that is the reason there has been alot of flooding in Nairobi in the recent past.So the government is trying to reclaim those lands as they were illegaly sold to people after being acquired by corrupt.civil servants in the past.

somalis bought those lands with correct papers, even the biggest church in east africa bought that land with correct papers. my point is kenya is as corrupt as Ethiopia, and that your investments are not safe there either.

somalis bought those lands with correct papers, even the biggest church in east africa bought that land with correct papers. my point is kenya is as corrupt as Ethiopia, and that your investments are not safe there either.
There were no correct papers.The land in Nairobi especialy the vacant ones have been either stolen from public like schools airport national parks etc or stolen from government like government bureaus.

Kenya is corrupt no doubt but Ethiopia you only open a stall or maqaxid etc.

But kenya you can engage in petroleum business,building and construction, manufacturing,transport like trucks and chattered planes.etc
But in Addis Ababa that is not the case.

Tukraq

VIP
kenyans in 2014 where rounding up somalis, they put isbaaros in eastleigh and arrested any somali that did not have documents. but you are right i would 1 million times rather invest in Nairobi then in addis ababa. but somalis are leaving Nairobi for mogadishu and turkey.
Yeah Mogadishu and turkey I can understand but Ethiopia?:mjlol: @TekNiKo must be drunk ain’t nobody moving there business from east Leigh to habesha land lol

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The only guy who tried to invest in Addis Ababa was a habar gidir guy he became one of the biggest investors by 2005 then when Ethiopia invaded Somalia and alot of Ethiopian soilders killed the Intelligence service arrested him and they confisicated his business and he was killed.

So whoever invests in Addis is a mad person.If a skirmish breaks in any part of Ethiopia between Somalis and Oromos then the somali businesses will be in a threat like that in South Africa.The oromos would turn Zullu.

The worst period in Kenya was 2007 post election violence where alot of property was destroyed during the riots and raids.Somali business on Eastleigh was un affected.

Everything is relative to your risk appetite.

Like with all investment in Africa you can lower your risk by teaming up with local influential people.

Sucks but it increases the barrier to entry which makes it worth the premium depending on what you do.

However Kenyans don't understand the concept of long term benefits and your Kikuyu investment partners would probably be part of the looter riot burning down your business in the next election.

Everything is relative to your risk appetite.

Like with all investment in Africa you can lower your risk by teaming up with local influential people.

Sucks but it increases the barrier to entry which makes it worth the premium depending on what you do.

However Kenyans don't understand the concept of long term benefits and your Kikuyu investment partners would probably be part of the looter riot burning down your business in the next election.
I would say somalis are idiots why invest in foreign countries and not theirs?

You want to invest in Xamar they tell you .
Xamar unuka leh at least Kikuyus dont tell you that in Nairobi.

The funny part is people that hate on Kenya dont want to divest in Kenya but want others to do it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Django juat because you are a local doesnt mean other Somalis

The funny part is people that hate on Kenya dont want to divest in Kenya but want others to do it.
Django dis you forget 2007 riots when Kikiyu went on unukuh leh rampage

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
farah macalin wa call box qofki ku shubto weye
pachah1-1.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

You mean why don't people give charity to their own country because that's what you'll be doing... Not investing.

The risk/benefit of doing business in Xamar isn't in my favour since it's highly likely to get bombed if I don't pay out all my profits out in bribes and protection money before the gov wants their office cut.

Nothing is predictable in Xamar and most the regions so you can't price it in.

At least in Kikuyu land and Amharia you have insurance for any sort of shit that could go wrong.

If Somalia had that more people would be more interested but until they're all investing in simple static objects like land that's hard to destroy.

@Django juat because you are a local doesnt mean other Somalis

Django dis you forget 2007 riots when Kikiyu went on unukuh leh rampage

Django is what we call a kikuyu wannabe when the the kikuyu masta rioted, django like a good boy he is, he rioted with the kikuyu.

Django has the picture of his hero uhuru on the walls of his bedroom. Some say django is the love child of uhuru.

Trending