Farah Bait?

You are a Somali Farah Hater!

View attachment 181559
1619192818909.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
From what I heard majority of the local women not only do the grueling day-day tasks but also have to hustle to bring in the beacon. Virtually all the women have side hustle i heard. I can only speak for SL tho cuz I don’t know anything about the rest.
What part of SL are you from?

Wrong logic sxb lol! First a lion is freaking animal with an IQ level of like 2, and so trying to use a wild beast as justification for how horrible men treat xalimos = utter fail lol. And 2nd of all, at least lions defend their territory and women! Ain’t no one coming within 100 miles of their territory lol. Whereas Somali men failed to defend their land, ocean, resources and most of all their women. Somali women are being raped left and right in Somalia, Kenya, Libya and Saudi! And finally at least based on your story the lioness does the chasing but the lion comes in to execute the final kill, meaning that he at least puts food on table lmao. For most Somali households the women does the chasing, and killing singlehanded. So your story = major fail 😂

giphy.gif
i guess us somalis and lions have something in common then

i guess it feels like in the west our women have unwittingly joined with the gaalo to try and emasculate us
but you have forgotten we are that rare breed of men who have no cuqdaad, it is next to impossible
to lower or adversely affect the esteem of a somali man. the only thing that troubles us is when you
give your coochies to ajnabiis every thing else we are oblivious to,

i guess it feels like in the west our women have unwittingly joined with the gaalo to try and emasculate us
but you have forgotten we are that rare breed of men who have no cuqdaad, it is next to impossible
to lower or adversely affect the esteem of a somali man. the only thing that troubles us is when you
give your coochies to ajnabiis every thing else we are oblivious to,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:kodaksmiley:

A Xaliimo showing domestic life in Somalia. She is wearing Dhriaac and sandals. Lives in third world aluminum roofing joint with chickens and goats. You can see her using a dingy terrible broom, her entire body bending to sweep the dusty soil ground. I know that is what they use there, but someone have to tell them use a broom with a long handle where u don't have to bed over like that. Walaahi your back is going to go Qalaas quickly.

Anyway-- what i have noticed is--most of the commenters are farah. Walaahi go thru their comments-- they seem to have this romantic view of how their mama raised them. Its like the video was catered to capture the soul of the farah. I mean, everybody always dreams the grass is greener on the other side. But do u think these same Farahs commenting from their star bucks joints here in the West, can actually survive this life style? Is it their loneliness that speak or their ingenuine yearning for this regressed, life style? Baiting Farah? Somalia govt in a mission to return Diaspora Farah to the country?

I mean-- do not get me wrong-- there are some few Farahs who can survive it and are humble enough to bare it. But come on now?

Xaliimos in the west are also a victim of this video. In the comments there is a commenter Zainab who says "Pray for me and my children" to go back home and live this life. This is a woman probably who drives a mini van, takes welfare, gets upset just for being in a long line coffee cue because her rights have been violated. A woman whose greatest exercise is walking to the laundry room machine and make the machine wash her family clothes.

HA HA HA HHA HA HA HA HA

@Angelina @KingSomali999

I was watching this YouTube channel in awe yesterday, Basra this has to be the most ironic thread you have made :deadrose: . To bad I am from the north

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
To faraxs yes because Somalia is paradise for them. No more waking up early for work. And no more doing whatever little chores they do here. They won’t experience washing clothes by hand, nor cooking, sweeping the ground etc. They won’t have to make their bed. Asked any of the guys here whose been there, one guy here wrote he missed waking up and by the time he brushed his teeth his bed would be made and breakfast on the table lol.

Life in Somalia is very different for men vs women. To them it’s romantic nostalgic place full of freedom but to us it’s hell on earth compare to the west. Every single xalimo I know who went to SL/Somalia runs back within months and never talks about it again 😂

As a fob, I can confirm.
I have experienced both contexts, where a side of my family is more feminist-leaning, where men and women were helping each other in the chores and in their daily lives.
While the other side, a more primitive one, men are lazier and dumber kkkk.

That's why I'm more of my father; I can cook, clean and work (all by myself, gg !). Also, Europe has played a huge role in my training.

Trending