Farah Bait?

Lol, you got major problems! Like mega! Like ginormous I mean humongous huge issues my dear!!
giphy.gif
as a feminist miss Amira you need to respect her opinion, thats what feminism is at the end of the day, its about uplifting eachother 😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol, you got major problems! Like mega! Like ginormous I mean humongous huge issues my dear!!
giphy.gif

The Shinning was a GREAT movie

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

One thing i've noticed in many Somali men is that they would never glorify men who do manual hard labor who do an honest days job. Its why many back home look down on Madhibaan people and would also much rather ask for remittance from relatives abroad.

But strangely, they glorify women waking up at 4am and using charcoal to cook in intense heat.

Semi truth
The nomadic lifestyle was very looked upon & being a nomad is definitely a hard & struggling lifestyle
Watch some videos of elders talking about their childhood experiences, it was very adventurous,dangerous & sometimes funny

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Semi truth
The nomadic lifestyle was very looked upon & being a nomad is definitely a hard & struggling lifestyle
Watch some videos of elders talking about their childhood experiences, it was very adventurous,dangerous & sometimes funny

Let me guess....u r @Grigori Rasputin in disguise?

Lol except you’re forgetting Somalia isn’t modern yet lol. Once we have civilized country with the latest tech then we can blame modernity for lazy men. I mean our roads are crumbling and yet farax sits on his arse back home. Did you see the video from xamar airport yesterday with its crumbling concrete runaway lol.
Because they all want to escape to the West. Don’t be fooled. It’s why they aren’t interested in rebuilding because they all want to leave. They spend 10s of thousands to leave when they could invest in their country (imagine 10 potential tahriibers each putting in $10k, that’s enough to start a business).

I was watching the news yesterday and so many people were complaining that the side streets are dirty and needed to be swept. The dirt was imo, minuscule and I thought about Somalia and the amount of trash there, with no care in the world.

Lol except you’re forgetting Somalia isn’t modern yet lol. Once we have civilized country with the latest tech then we can blame modernity for lazy men. I mean our roads are crumbling and yet farax sits on his arse back home. Did you see the video from xamar airport yesterday with its crumbling concrete runaway lol.
Do you think
Let me guess....u r @Grigori Rasputin in disguise?

No, who is that & what he's known for 😂

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Edit: Btw you right Somali men need to work and get involved in every facet of life if they want to be successful and prevail! It’s the 21st century! This is rapidly changing world! Women are adapting, faraxs aren’t! If you don’t change and adapt you become stagnant, like those naked tribes that are 1000s of years behind the world! Being stagnant it’s isn’t something to be proud of. @4head

You nailed it on the wall, we have a stagnant culture. We don't produce, we don't build, we destroy and hate. Ethiopians in the other hand are building, buying and selling. We can't let our Lamagoodle mentality screw us over!
You're so nice for the compliments but I'm a guy who has had depression for ages and spent his days waiting for death. My studies don't suit me, and I just learned in my final year of uni that I'm more into writing and books than proper College.
Thanks God (or, anyone else), I have developed a personal philosophy that I'm following 100%: doing things with my heart and to the best of my capacities! If it doesn't interest me, then I'd find something else to do.
My biggest problem: Internet, social media, and negative thoughts.
We all have downsides but our culture is non-stop, of the continuous critic of everything (without providing good solutions). As you said in of your posts, men are feminized back home.

And yes, having men (good ones) can impact a young man's mind!
It's always an inspiration to motivate myself, knowing that my ancestors (recent ones; 2-4 generations) were hard workers, crazy zoo's (like me), and I believe that I can follow their paths (as long as I keep moving).

I wish you all the best in your Crusade - or, Jihad - against the Lamagoodle men!
Take care

*Edit: I had a business plan for back home; since our roads are dirty and nobody wants to clean them, I have had jobs as a cleaner, for over 2 years and I think we can benefit a lot by investing in a business where people would clean their roads, their houses and thus their city!
Making it more suitable for the local's conditions, more tempting for private investors to come and settle.

I can guarantee u it is a propaganda. Maybe by the booming real estates there. I will not doubt an American Somali real estates company coming up with this idea. They are all about making money with marketing gimmicks, its good and ambitious but misleading. Buyers remorse is a disaster in Somalia. Your life might be the price, and u can't return it via returns department.
This is so true. Many will get scammed and discover it isn’t what they thought and will then turn around and tell you to come to Somalia. Misery loves company.

Notice how she’s doing all that household work? mashallah. The issue is this, She is doing all that cuz she knows the role of the wife, xalimos have it 100% easier here and yet they are arguening weather they will be cooking for their husband or not! the bare minimum is being argued with. If u want a progressive liberal husband, get ur self a cadaan guy they will put up with that shiiit the most.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A Xaliimo showing domestic life in Somalia. She is wearing Dhriaac and sandals. Lives in third world aluminum roofing joint with chickens and goats. You can see her using a dingy terrible broom, her entire body bending to sweep the dusty soil ground. I know that is what they use there, but someone have to tell them use a broom with a long handle where u don't have to bed over like that. Walaahi your back is going to go Qalaas quickly.

Anyway-- what i have noticed is--most of the commenters are farah. Walaahi go thru their comments-- they seem to have this romantic view of how their mama raised them. Its like the video was catered to capture the soul of the farah. I mean, everybody always dreams the grass is greener on the other side. But do u think these same Farahs commenting from their star bucks joints here in the West, can actually survive this life style? Is it their loneliness that speak or their ingenuine yearning for this regressed, life style? Baiting Farah? Somalia govt in a mission to return Diaspora Farah to the country?

I mean-- do not get me wrong-- there are some few Farahs who can survive it and are humble enough to bare it. But come on now?

Xaliimos in the west are also a victim of this video. In the comments there is a commenter Zainab who says "Pray for me and my children" to go back home and live this life. This is a woman probably who drives a mini van, takes welfare, gets upset just for being in a long line coffee cue because her rights have been violated. A woman whose greatest exercise is walking to the laundry room machine and make the machine wash her family clothes.

HA HA HA HHA HA HA HA HA

@Angelina @KingSomali999

why are they glorfying this video what shes doing is exactly how alot other girls live back home you could go to a somali household back home you ain't gonna see anyone praise or give appreciation to the girl even if she makes the meal nothing people just eat and leave their plates

You might be right B, another user mentioned that the cinematography and editing looked very professional for an amateur video.

From my point of view I saw a homely girl doing homey things, that was enough to grab my attention.

That’s what I say lmao! If I was a man and in my country women are traditionally tasked to build our homes I’d die from shame
giphy.gif

Btw this why I have mad respect for cadaan, bantu Latino, Indian, Asian men etc. Somali iyo Arab men are baqti
1st of all. Somalis arent like other ethnicities. We are nomads. Stop comparing a reer magaal cadaan that cant take the heat of the sun to a nomad like myself waryaa. Nomads dont build buildings. Come to towns in somalia and buildings are built by men. Second of all a badiyo home aka aqal somali is built by women for them and their children.
Somali miyi men sleep in the livestock enclosure out in the open, infested with scorpions, snakes, hyenas and shit.
They take care of the camels that need supervision 24/7 365 non stop, u quench their thirst (which is the worst) u look for them at night if they dont come back home which can take anything from hours to days, being in the wilderness.
Dont compare the nomadic lifestyle to any other lifestyle. Its by far the hardest.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you seem to be one of the oldest ones here and was probably raised back home. Would you say this is common or only for the very poor? Are these women often still married or are they all single mothers?

Believe me, poor somalis also had maids, mostly bantu maids who are more poor than them.

Trending

Latest posts