Farah Bait?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can show her the convenient lifestyle of America.

Great. If u go there with the mind of improving each other, its great. The flies are as BIG as my thumb tho :)

1619203012726.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With all that tech I suspect she is diaspora herself :pachah1:. Or mabye faarmajo provided her this stuff as a propaganda.

I can guarantee u it is a propaganda. Maybe by the booming real estates there. I will not doubt an American Somali real estates company coming up with this idea. They are all about making money with marketing gimmicks, its good and ambitious but misleading. Buyers remorse is a disaster in Somalia. Your life might be the price, and u can't return it via returns department.

As a fob, I can confirm.
I have experienced both contexts, where a side of my family is more feminist-leaning, where men and women were helping each other in the chores and in their daily lives.
While the other side, a more primitive one, men are lazier and dumber kkkk.

That's why I'm more of my father; I can cook, clean and work (all by myself, gg !). Also, Europe has played a huge role in my training.
This is why I like you, you’re a realiest impartial kid with good head on his shoulders! Thanks for confirming how messed up back home is. Your dad is like 1/million among horners. I have personally never seen a Somali guy cooking lol I’ll probably faint when I finally see one 🙏🏽

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is why I like you, you’re a realiest impartial kid with good head on his shoulders! Thanks for confirming how messed up back home is. Your dad is like 1/million among horners. I have personally never seen a Somali guy cooking lol I’ll probably faint when I finally see one 🙏🏽

A kid who is an atheist
1619203981007.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who the hell is that 🤔

This chic who works in the human resources. From Somali land. Born and raised in Birmingham, UK. She likes to be afraid of her husband to respect him. a slap or two is not completely un-desired

A kid who is an atheist View attachment 181582
Still like him to bits. May Allah guide him but he has a great heart and mind unlike a lot of weirdos here
This chic who works in the human resources. From Somali land. Born and raised in Birmingham, UK. She likes to be afraid of her husband to respect him. a slap or two is not completely un-desired
basra your the Joan of arc of misogyny, the Gandhi, the Mandela...you’re in the front lines promoting it, selling it! Even the faraxs are like accudubillah even we ain’t that passionate! :dwill:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Thank you a lot, you're pragmatic with your views on Somali men! We need to improve our work ethics and overall view of life.
Like a personal testimony,
I had the Lamagoodle Mindset when it comes to jobs and work.
Minimum effort (back then), and no manual labor.
Until the day I became a College Student in Europe, where you will need ways to sustain your hunger, appetite, other than waiting for the rains to come. I remember struggling with just 8 hours a day of physical work (in a restaurant), but slowly got stronger and moved to 12 hours a day (as a Mover). I've combined three jobs at once, my days were long as hell but it was the most intense and yet training for me! All and all, I had over 10 jobs and I kinda feel proud (for being just a 23 years old)

My father's side is an inspiration for me. They are all hardworking and successful (not to diminsh my mother's, they also have jobs and middle class-like lives back home but the Isaaqs in my family are richer tbh)
I believe that if we implant the Japanese way of education; teaching young boys to help out, to clean, to respect rules and to work for their community, then we will have a better ethnic group (as a whole!)
I'm starting this method on myself. Because speeches are beautiful but actions are immortal!

*edit: I remember the people back home when they used to hate on poor maids and security guards (both of them being Oromos; thus hardworking people), then they got mad when the Oromos (and Ethios, in general) have the most restaurants, wealth in town (talking for Djibouti, all stores are yemeni and habesha owned)
Take care!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Still like him to bits. May Allah guide him but he has a great heart and mind unlike a lot of other weirdos here

basra your the Joan of arc of misogyny, the Gandhi, the Mandela...you’re in the front lines promoting it, selling it! Even the faraxs are like accudubillah even we ain’t that passionate! :dwill:

If a Farah is not ready to take his crown, i am not having it. I like Farahs who do not even acknowdge you by name. They call u "Babe" Or "Yeerta"

There need to be clear stark difference of superiority for happiness huuno

Of course, my version verge on fetish and role play- bordering mental incapacity but....
1619204475531.png

No talk of misogyny. Men need to be men yaaqqee.

U think i am pro men but really i am anti metrosexual or men who want to share things 50 50

Thank you a lot, you're pragmatic with your views on Somali men! We need to improve our work ethics and overall view of life.
Like a personal testimony,
I had the Lamagoodle Mindset when it comes to jobs and work.
Minimum effort (back then), and no manual labor.
Until the day I became a College Student in Europe, where you will need ways to sustain your hunger, appetite, other than waiting for the rains to come. I remember struggling with just 8 hours a day of physical work (in a restaurant), but slowly got stronger and moved to 12 hours a day (as a Mover). I've combined three jobs at once, my days were long as hell but it was the most intense and yet training for me! All and all, I had over 10 jobs and I kinda feel proud (for being just a 23 years old)

My father's side is an inspiration for me. They are all hardworking and successful (not to diminsh my mother's, they also have jobs and middle class-like lives back home but the Isaaqs in my family are richer tbh)
I believe that if we implant the Japanese way of education; teaching young boys to help out, to clean, to respect rules and to work for their community, then we will have a better ethnic group (as a whole!)
I'm starting this method on myself. Because speeches are beautiful but actions are immortal!

*edit: I remember the people back home when they used to hate on poor maids and security guards (both of them being Oromos; thus hardworking people), then they got mad when the Oromos (and Ethios, in general) have the most restaurants, wealth in town (talking for Djibouti, all stores are yemeni and habesha owned)
Take care!
Masha’Allah! Very impressive! You’re an example to the lost clueless guys on this forum wallahi! The fact you worked as a mover and
restaurant shows your dedication! And not afraid of little sweat unlike the average farax. And yet your still very young! Warya the rest of you faraxs take notes lol.

You know what you mentioned in all your comments?!? Your father! Sounds like you have a very present dad that showed you an example of how to be great kid! A lot of faraxs, the same ones that fight me here don’t realize having absent fathers or fathers that are present but not really present isn’t the norm. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Edit: Btw you right Somali men need to work and get involved in every facet of life if they want to be successful and prevail! It’s the 21st century! This is rapidly changing world! Women are adapting, faraxs aren’t! If you don’t change and adapt you become stagnant, like those naked tribes that are 1000s of years behind the world! Being stagnant it’s isn’t something to be proud of. @4head

If a Farah is not ready to take his crown, i am not having it. I like Farahs who do not even acknowdge you by name. They call u "Babe" Or "Yeerta"

There need to be clear stark difference of superiority for happiness huuno

Of course, my version verge on fetish and role play- bordering mental incapacity but....View attachment 181583

No talk of misogyny. Men need to be men yaaqqee.

U think i am pro men but really i am anti metrosexual or men who want to share things 50 50
Lol, you got major problems! Like mega! Like ginormous I mean humongous huge issues my dear!!
giphy.gif

Trending