Farah Bait?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Xaliimo showing domestic life in Somalia. She is wearing Dhriaac and sandals. Lives in third world aluminum roofing joint with chickens and goats. You can see her using a dingy terrible broom, her entire body bending to sweep the dusty soil ground. I know that is what they use there, but someone have to tell them use a broom with a long handle where u don't have to bed over like that. Walaahi your back is going to go Qalaas quickly.

Anyway-- what i have noticed is--most of the commenters are farah. Walaahi go thru their comments-- they seem to have this romantic view of how their mama raised them. Its like the video was catered to capture the soul of the farah. I mean, everybody always dreams the grass is greener on the other side. But do u think these same Farahs commenting from their star bucks joints here in the West, can actually survive this life style? Is it their loneliness that speak or their ingenuine yearning for this regressed, life style? Baiting Farah? Somalia govt in a mission to return Diaspora Farah to the country?

I mean-- do not get me wrong-- there are some few Farahs who can survive it and are humble enough to bare it. But come on now?

Xaliimos in the west are also a victim of this video. In the comments there is a commenter Zainab who says "Pray for me and my children" to go back home and live this life. This is a woman probably who drives a mini van, takes welfare, gets upset just for being in a long line coffee cue because her rights have been violated. A woman whose greatest exercise is walking to the laundry room machine and make the machine wash her family clothes.

HA HA HA HHA HA HA HA HA

@Angelina @KingSomali999

Last edited:
A Xaliimo showing domestic life in Somalia. She is wearing Dhriaac and sandals. Lives in third world aluminum roofing joint with chickens and goats. You can see her using a dingy terrible broom, her entire body bending to sweep the dusty soil ground. I know that is what they use there, but someone have to tell them use a broom with a long handle where u don't have to bed over like that. Walaahi your back is going to go Qalaas quickly.

Anyway-- what i have noticed is--most of the commenters are farah. Walaahi go thru their comments-- they seem to have this romantic view of how their mama raised them. Its like the video was catered to capture the soul of the farah. I mean, everybody always dreams the grass is greener on the other side. But do u think these same Farahs commenting from their star bucks joints here in the West, can actually survive this life style? Is it their loneliness that speak or their ingenuine yearning for this regressed, life style? Baiting Farah?

I mean-- do not get me wrong-- there are some few Farahs who can survive it and are humble enough to bare it. But come on now?

Xaliimos in the west are also a victim of this video. In the comments there is a commenter Zainab who says "Pray for me and my children" to go back home and live this life. This is a woman probably who drives a mini van, takes welfare, gets upset just for being in a long line coffee cue because her rights have been violated. A woman whose greatest exercise is walking to the laundry room machine and make the machine wash her family clothes.

HA HA HA HHA HA HA HA HA

@Angelina @KingSomali999

To faraxs yes because Somalia is paradise for them. No more waking up early for work. And no more doing whatever little chores they do here. They won’t experience washing clothes by hand, nor cooking, sweeping the ground etc. They won’t have to make their bed. Asked any of the guys here whose been there, one guy here wrote he missed waking up and by the time he brushed his teeth his bed would be made and breakfast on the table lol.

Life in Somalia is very different for men vs women. To them it’s romantic nostalgic place full of freedom but to us it’s hell on earth compare to the west. Every single xalimo I know who went to SL/Somalia runs back within months and never talks about it again 😂

One thing i've noticed in many Somali men is that they would never glorify men who do manual hard labor who do an honest days job. Its why many back home look down on Madhibaan people and would also much rather ask for remittance from relatives abroad.

But strangely, they glorify women waking up at 4am and using charcoal to cook in intense heat.

Last edited:
To faraxs yes because Somalia is paradise for them. No more waking up early for work. And no more doing whatever little chores they do here. They won’t experience washing clothes by hand, nor cooking, sweeping the ground etc. They won’t have to make their bed. Asked any of the guys here whose been there, one guy here wrote he missed waking up and by the time he brushed his teeth his bed would be made and breakfast on the table lol.

Life in Somalia is very different for men vs women. To them it’s romantic nostalgic place full of freedom but to us it’s hell on earth compare to the west. Every single xalimo I know who went to SL/Somalia runs back within months and never talks about it again 😂
theyre treated like kings that’s why the thought of a domesticated housewife back home makes them foam at the mouth. i might end up getting gender reassignment surgery for that type of treatment.

Ladies lets glorify the days when men would do hard physical labor for their families and would go off to battle.

I want to see a youtube video of a Somali carpenter working 16hrs so I can 😍 under the video. Hardwork needs to be appreciated.

Last edited:
Ladies lets glorify the days when men would do hard physical labor for their families and would go off to battle.

I want to see a youtube video of a Somali Carpenter so I can 😍 under the video. Hardwork needs to be appreciated.
:meleshame:We are too busy battling our sub-sub-sub clans

Because modernity kills the soul. It is not a Farax thing.
@Basra listen to this song from 1948

Lyrics

Each morning a missionary advertise with neon sign
He tells the native population that civilization is fine
And three educated savages holler from a bongo tree
That civilization is a thing for me to see

So bongo, bongo, bongo I don't want to leave the congo
Oh no no no no no
Bingle, bangle, bungle I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to go
Don't want no bright lights, false teeth, doorbells, landlords
I make it clear
That no matter how they coax him
I'll stay right here

I looked through a magazine the missionary's wife concealed
(Magazine? What happens?)
I see how people who are civilized bang you with automobiles
(You know you can get hurt that way Daniel)
At the movies they have got to pay many coconuts to see
(What do they see Danny?)
Uncivilized pictures that the newsreels take of me

So bongo, bongo, bong he don't want to leave the congo
Oh no no no no no
Bingle, bangle, bungle he's so happy in the jungle he refuse to go
Don't want no penthouse, bathtub, streetcars, taxis
Noise in my ear
So no matter how they coax him
I'll stay right here

They hurry like savages to get aboard an iron train
And though it's smoky and crowded they're too civilized to complain
When they've got two weeks vacation they hurry to vacation grounds
(What do they do Danny)
They swim and they fish but that's what I do all year round

So bongo, bongo, bongo I don't want to leave the congo
Oh no no no no no
Bingle, bangle, bungle I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to go
Don't want no jailhouse, shotguns, fish hooks, golf clubs
I've got my spear
So no matter how they coax him
I'll stay right here

They have things like the atom bomb
So I think I'll stay where I "om"
Civilization, I'll stay right here

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Amirah if the farah provided money pin for the wife, it will not be hell . The hell kicks in when she has to do domestic survival heap of tasks and goes out there selling things to get ends meat. That is sad.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nice tunes. Yes. I am convinced huuno. We humanity have NOT been civilized. We have been bongo bamboozled.

HA HA HA HAH AHA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's what children are for. :meleshame:

What about when children are still under 12? After 13 yes, make them go out there and hunt a goat or sell. Hardship makes children more noool than my lazy western kids

I want to see a youtube video of a Somali carpenter working 16hrs so I can 😍 under the video. Hardwork needs to be appreciated.
But women iz strong and independent they don’t need no man

@Amirah if the farah provided money pin for the wife, it will not be hell . The hell kicks in when she has to do domestic survival heap of tasks and goes out there selling things to get ends meat. That is sad.
From what I heard majority of the local women not only do the grueling day-day tasks but also have to hustle to bring in the beacon. Virtually all the women have side hustle i heard. I can only speak for SL tho cuz I don’t know anything about the rest.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From what I heard majority of the local women not only do the grueling day-day tasks but also have to hustle to bring in the beacon. Virtually all the women have side hustle i heard. I can only speak for SL tho cuz I don’t know anything about the rest.

Somaliland and the "rest" of Somalia is the same. Men act like Lions, lounge around and women are the group of lionesses cruising around, HA HA HA HA

Lol except you’re forgetting Somalia isn’t modern yet lol. Once we have civilized country with the latest tech then we can blame modernity for lazy men. I mean our roads are crumbling and yet farax sits on his arse back home. Did you see the video from xamar airport yesterday with its crumbling concrete runaway lol.

Trending