Faraaxs has no compassion for the divestors.

The responsibility of helping this woman lies on our shoulders. She deserves it. It is despicable to laugh and berate her because her husband died.

These people are delusional. I even sent a screenshot about traditional Somali culture and it mentions that the women are a lifelong part of their own qabil and when married are seen as an ambassador of their clan when they marry another Somali clan

They’re trying to peddle a very Western and Indian idea of woman taking on her husbands identity which is foreign to Somalis since your clan is your lineage. A woman will always be her fathers daughter and your qabil is an indication of your forefathers. They’re going in extremes by claiming women aren’t part of their tribe so that they can justify cutting off women just because they’ve married out yet it’s Somali women who rally and raise money for their tribe and if one of us killed our fathers tribes would be the ones that will ask for diya NOT the husbands qabil

Exactly, that's why we have a lot of clans, who are literally carrying the names of their maternal clans. All the clans with Habar prefix, plus, other clans have "Bah Clan XYZ" to denote who the mother's clan was. Even my clan, is named after the maternal grandmother's family. In real life, every Somali woman, that has a known father, is part and parcel of that family, no matter what fantasists cook up online.

They want any excuse to get rid of a woman; marry a foreigner- bye, marry another clan, bye.
But if their clan was attacked, the female members of the clan would be the ones to raise money, cook, clean, and nurse them to health. Not to mention, how many women actually take up arms to fight and have done for centuries.

Or they are stupid enough to think they can use wives from other clans, to go to war for them. They live in an alternate universe.:heh:

This is entirely false and just made up. Reality is the complete opposite. Naag qabiil ma lah. When war breaks out, women and children are taken to the home base and the men fight it out.

The responsibility of helping this woman lies on our shoulders. She deserves it. It is despicable to laugh and berate her because her husband died.

This is entirely false and just made up. Reality is the complete opposite. Naag qabiil ma lah. When war breaks out, women and children are taken to the home base and the men fight it out.

I don't know what alternate universe you inhabit, and frankly, I don't care.

qabil isn’t just about war

it’s about diya and belonging and lineage

Qabil is lineage and saying a woman doesn’t have a qabil means that you believe that women are illegitimate bast4rds

Your tribe is that of your ancestry. I am my fathers daughter and my tribe is an indication of who my great grandfathers are, Alhamdulliah I’m not a wacaal so get out here

Qabil is lineage and saying a woman doesn’t have a qabil means that you believe that women are illegitimate bast4rds

Your tribe is that of your ancestry. I am my fathers daughter and my tribe is an indication of who my great grandfathers are, Alhamdulliah I’m not a wacaal so get out here

He forgot to add "in my dreams".

It’s disgusting and disrespectful when Somali men say this as they’re implying women are some sort of illegitimate beings who are fatherless

how can one not have a tribe when they have a father a grandfather a great grandfather through a halal marriage?

It's funny, they keep making up these lies, but when there is a thread called "Who is your reer abti", somehow they know their mother's entire abtiris. Which is it? Women have no qabiil and you have no reer abti, OR the truth, women have qabiil AND you have a reer abti. :pachah1:

In real life, their mothers are probably confident matriarch, who hold the family's purse strings, and who are very much active in her clan's affairs. OR, they come from the very rare family (that nobody has seen), where the mother is an abused mute.

It’s disgusting and disrespectful when Somali men say this as they’re implying women are some sort of illegitimate beings who are fatherless

how can one not have a tribe when they have a father a grandfather a great grandfather through a halal marriage?
Yeah it's weird 🤣🤣🤣.

Yeah it's weird 🤣🤣🤣.

In Islam, women take their father's name, which means father's lineage. Women also come under the father's protection, and if the father is not around, her brother and other mahrems. Even after getting married, Muslim women KEEP THEIR NAMES aka their family lineages. No Muslim woman does abtiris to her husband's name. This is pagan/gaalo misogynist culture.

They are trying to push Cadaan and Hindi paganism onto Somalis, where women are treated like cattle.

:pachah1:

In Islam, women take their father's name, which means father's lineage. Women also come under the father's protection, and if the father is not around, her brother and other mahrems. Even after getting married, Muslim women KEEP THEIR NAMES aka their family lineages. No Muslim woman does abtiris to her husband's name. This is pagan/gaalo misogynist culture.

They are trying to push Cadaan and Hindi paganism onto Somalis, where women are treated like cattle.

:pachah1:
Yeah it's like slavery taking your husband's name.

I don't know what alternate universe you inhabit, and frankly, I don't care.
Doctor-Strange-seeing-the-future-in-Avengers-Infinity-War.jpg

Not at all, they are not b4astards because women get their qabil from their fathers just as men do but it is passed through the male line. Hence, naag qabiil ma lah. She belongs to the qabil of her husband and their children. In times of war and strife, the adeero will put their lives on the line regardless of the woman's qabiil.

View attachment 308540

Not at all, they are not b4astards because women get their qabil from their fathers just as men do but it is passed through the male line. Hence, naag qabiil ma lah. She belongs to the qabil of her husband and their children. In times of war and strife, the adeero will put their lives on the line regardless of the woman's qabiil.

A woman belongs to her own qabiil, according to Islam and her own culture. According to your fake beliefs, what happens to a woman, when she gets divorced? Does she wander around Somalia, clan-less? Or what about a woman, that has no husband and no kids! Do you see the not even recognise the many weaknesses, in your bizarre, misogynist theory?

Please refrain from passing off your fantasies as fact, there are forums you can join to write fiction.

In times of war and strife, the adeero will put their lives on the line regardless of the woman's qabiil.

Such a huge lie.

I guess you've never heard Somali war stories;

1. Women are attacked by their in-laws, for being from another clan.
2. Their children, are insulted and distrusted for having a mother from another clan.
3. Women had to witness their own male relatives killed in front of them.
4. Women taking revenge, because their brother/father etc, were murdered by their own husband.

What do you think was happening between Somaliland and SSC the past few months? You think women were spared?

Again, you live on another planet, and it's not earth and you've never set foot in Somalia, OR never spoke to someone in Somalia about the reality.

Sad, but it's tough out here. At this point, she should be asking for handouts from everybody & anybody.

The qabil insurance policy doesn't cover people like her.

View attachment 308540

No she doesn’t belong to the qabil of her husband as that isn’t Islamically correct

Tribe is lineage and lineage is based on who your father is. Does a wife share the same father as her husband ??

Islamically it’s haram for a woman to take on her husbands name and lineage and we Somalis are Muslim

Our deen itself doesn’t even allow what you’re uttering and you seem to lack an understanding of what tribe is: it’s based on lineage

I have a very simple question which unravels everything you said. When a woman is murdered married or not who are the people that press for her diya payment?

That alone shows how silly your points are.

Last edited:
A woman belongs to her own qabiil, according to Islam and her own culture. According to your fake beliefs, what happens to a woman, when she gets divorced? Does she wander around Somalia, clan-less? Or what about a woman, that has no husband and no kids! Do you see the not even recognise the many weaknesses, in your bizarre, misogynist theory?

Please refrain from passing off your fantasies as fact, there are forums you can join to write fiction.
It is no fantasy in any way. As I have said, women like men, get their qabil from their fathers and keep their name, abtiris. In marriage or divorce she is not abandoned, regardless if she has children or not. There's nothing misogynistic about this as the man and his relatives are obligated to protect her and his children regardless of her qabil. This is 💯 in Islam and Somali culture.

Also, educate yourself @Eggman

This book explores traditional Somali dhaqan and it’s clear a woman will always be part of her tribe

D423A32D-0C59-45FB-98D3-0104A1AC65E3.jpeg

I hate it when people talk for the sake
Of talking without any understanding of
actual Somali dhaqan historically the woman was always seen as part of her fathers people and her name and the fact that when people ask what she is, she states her fathers tribe illustrates this, I have never seen a Somali woman say that her husbands tribe is her tribe

Also, educate yourself @Eggman

This book explores traditional Somali dhaqan and it’s clear a woman will always be part of her tribe

D423A32D-0C59-45FB-98D3-0104A1AC65E3.jpeg

I hate it when people talk for the sake
Of talking without any understanding of
actual Somali dhaqan historically the woman was always seen as part of her fathers people and her name and the fact that when people ask what she is, she states her fathers tribe illustrates this, I have never seen a Somali woman say that her husbands tribe is her tribe

Great find that ends this bizarre nonsense they keep peddling on this forum.

@Eggman

Read this, slowly. And then, admit defeat, hadaa sharaf leedahay.

@Angelina
I have never suggested a woman take on her husband's name, it is unislamic. Her lineage it her family's lineage. The big BUT is when she marries and the man becomes responsible, especially when she has his children and they take on their father's lineage. It is the man's responsibility to protect and provide regardless of her lineage.

Trending