Faraaxs has no compassion for the divestors.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I fully sympathise with this sister. Further more I commend her for her bravery and speaking about her experience divesting.

99% of the time on social media you see women speaking about her bad experiences of a Somali guy and how he abused or done her wrong. But usually the ones that have been wronged by ajnabis stay quiet for some reason. Which makes women think marrying an ajnabi will always be a success, compared to marrying a Somali.

So it's good for women with ajnabi husbands that have been through abuse to open up about their experience. So this one sided narrative that ajnabi men are better then Somali men will have a stop put on it.

May Allah make it easy for the sister, and allow her to regain her kids inshallah. May Allah also make it a lesson for these women that promote ajnabis and make it seem that all Somali men are losers and ajnabi men are better.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I fully sympathise with this sister. Further more I commend her for her bravery and speaking about her experience divesting.

99% of the time on social media you see women speaking about her bad experiences of a Somali guy and how he abused or done her wrong. But usually the ones that have been wronged by ajnabis stay quiet for some reason. Which makes women think marrying an ajnabi will always be a success, compared to marrying a Somali.

So it's good for women with ajnabi husbands that have been through abuse to open up about their experience. So this one sided narrative that ajnabi men are better then Somali men will have a stop put on it.

May Allah make it easy for the sister, and allow her to regain her kids inshallah. May Allah also make it a lesson for these women that promote ajnabis and make it seem that all Somali men are losers and ajnabi men are better.

You guys keep mentioning the divestors that talk shit about us but I've only just seen one old lady do this.

Most of the xalimos that shit on us appear to be single

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
You guys keep mentioning the divestors that talk shit about us but I've only just seen one old lady do this.

Most of the xalimos that shit on us appear to be single
I've personally seen women like Farhiya Absiye, Asma Daus etc on tiktok that have divested and make a career out of trashing Somali men. Then they have hundreds of thousands of young Somali women who support their content.

Yes most that trash Somali men are single. But they are usually brainwashed by divestors who promote divesting and talk down on the men of the community.

For the people arguing that the women is apart of her tool no matter who they marry did you watch the second video? where the women married to a gambian her own familymembers told her jump of the train when asking for help and in her own word the ”sheekhal” qabiil are not helpful people to her.
She clearly married without the approval of her family which caused that response. I have family members that have married out with the approval of fathers and are still welcomed and one of my cousins even went back home with her ajnabi kids in tow.

At the end of the day traditionally a woman belongs to her fathers clan and traditions illustrates this. When a woman is widowed or divorced who does she go back to? Her fathers and brothers home unless she remarries.
i know a case where a somali hooyo went to her qabiil for financial help towards her kids who were imprisoned and they told her go to your husbands qabiil since it’s his people, and funny enough they paid for it. So the women has always been counted as the mans qabiil she marry.
That’s not true a woman is never seen as part of her man’s qabil only her kids are. We aren’t Christian and take on the man’s name and what happens upon divorce? Upon widowhood when the man is no longer around what happens when she remarries does she keep on changing her qabil.

The very notion that a woman is part of her husbands qabil is very Haram since qabil is based on lineage and that you are so and so’s son and daughter. Even the screenshot I sent which is about traditional Somali culture makes it clear that a man is NOT a member of her husband’s tribe even in traditional Xeer.

When my brother was marrying my mother was able to get Qaraan from the women of her tribe so I don’t know what you’re on about

A woman is part of her own clan aka her father's clan. However, if she has kids, then her clan has the right to point out the facts: that a man is responsible to pay for his children. Some clans are definitely more misogynist than others, some clans are definitely less organised and more xaasid towards each other. Blanket statements don't apply to Somali clan behaviours.

It doesn't even reach the 'clan', because that's too far away, unless the woman doesn't have a nuclear family where she lives.
These people are delusional. I even sent a screenshot about traditional Somali culture and it mentions that the women are a lifelong part of their own qabil and when married are seen as an ambassador of their clan when they marry another Somali clan

They’re trying to peddle a very Western and Indian idea of woman taking on her husbands identity which is foreign to Somalis since your clan is your lineage. A woman will always be her fathers daughter and your qabil is an indication of your forefathers. They’re going in extremes by claiming women aren’t part of their tribe so that they can justify cutting off women just because they’ve married out yet it’s Somali women who rally and raise money for their tribe and if one of us killed our fathers tribes would be the ones that will ask for diya NOT the husbands qabil

These people are delusional. I even sent a screenshot about traditional Somali culture and it mentions that the women are a lifelong part of their own qabil and when married are seen as an ambassador of their clan when they marry another Somali clan

They’re trying to peddle a very Western and Indian idea of woman taking on her husbands identity which is foreign to Somalis since your clan is your lineage. A woman will always be her fathers daughter and your qabil is an indication of your forefathers. They’re going in extremes by claiming women aren’t part of their tribe so that they can justify cutting off women just because they’ve married out yet it’s Somali women who rally and raise money for their tribe and if one of us killed our fathers tribes would be the ones that will ask for diya NOT the husbands qabil

Exactly, that's why we have a lot of clans, who are literally carrying the names of their maternal clans. All the clans with Habar prefix, plus, other clans have "Bah Clan XYZ" to denote who the mother's clan was. Even my clan, is named after the maternal grandmother's family. In real life, every Somali woman, that has a known father, is part and parcel of that family, no matter what fantasists cook up online.

They want any excuse to get rid of a woman; marry a foreigner- bye, marry another clan, bye.
But if their clan was attacked, the female members of the clan would be the ones to raise money, cook, clean, and nurse them to health. Not to mention, how many women actually take up arms to fight and have done for centuries.

Or they are stupid enough to think they can use wives from other clans, to go to war for them. They live in an alternate universe.:heh:

Last edited:
:ohlord: How tf are somalis the ones to be mocking hoyoos? Should we laugh about the fact that you live in a cardboard house in Central Mogadishu

Bro i thinknybis a scam a lot of jar**r lately pull these level of scams in xamar tonmake quick cash who knows lets becareful

There're lots of people in need who may be desperate enough to do whatever it takes to make ends meet. But this woman seemed to be sincere, and I assume that the host authenticated the evidence she mentioned.

I don’t know how y’all don’t understand Somali qabil and his history. Somali tribe functions the same way how early arab tribe functions. The qabil itself is must be named after the father but the sub sub could be named by the mother, uncle etc (in qurashi tribe one of the sub tribe is close relatives of banu hashim is named after women) in the end all the uncle, mother etc sub tribes links all of them to father.

I can’t say the same for isaaq, dirs but within my family that lives in Ethiopia yes if my sister husband divorces her my qabil would ask the father to support the child but if he doesn’t then my qabil will support my sister however the children wouldn’t be accepted in qabil in other words they won’t consider him they same as them but In the same time they would be looked after. This is what exactly halls to My aunt who is married to Yemeni and eventually divorced her with the children. My qabil makes sure the children know its roots

Trending

Latest posts