Faraaxs has no compassion for the divestors.

@techsamatar ive always knew this would happen, nowdays Faraaxs on socialmedia see the divestors as their enemies and dont express any sympathy for them but make fun of them when shit hit the fan. In a way those divestor Xalimos who are on socialmedia talkin ab Faraaxs all day really has created a bad name for all of them.

this are all comments in Afsomali ruthless they are, usually theyd call saywallahi incels but this are ordinary FOBS Faraaxs with profiles not no burners.

@techsamatar ive always knew this would happen, nowdays Faraaxs on socialmedia see the divestors as their enemies and dont express any sympathy for them but make fun of them when shit hit the fan. In a way those divestor Xalimos who are on socialmedia talkin ab Faraaxs all day really has created a bad name for all of them.

this are all comments in Afsomali ruthless they are, usually theyd call saywallahi incels but this are ordinary FOBS Faraaxs with profiles not no burners.
Dude when u say fob i fal to that category kkk.
I also use and write only in afsomali when it cines to facebook becos here its mostly diaspora somalis hence uwhy i use english but facebook is just normal somalis in somalia hence why i use somali
Also u have to understand typical somali wont want somali woman to nary ajnabi regardless of their clan or region.

They are low IQ jaahils. These women do not deserve to be insulted and mocked. If you can't help them, move the f*ck on and stop calling them names.

May Allah ease their pain.

Faarahs are moving like scorned naago.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Only problem is that some somali woman whi maried ajnabi insult somali men 24 hours hence anomosity was created towards them it didnot come out vacuum.
I get that; I learned about Xalimo/Farax BS on social media not too long ago. However, those kids shouldn't live in a state where they aren't accepted anywhere. I don't live in a big Somali community, not even a small one. So, my views here are about unifying everyone, regardless of the amount of ajanabi blood they have.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Are they actually talking shit about us??? I've only seen one old lady do this. The few other chicks I've seen seem mostly young and only attack niggas that harass them.

Ngl it is weird seeing somali niggas in their comments. Why go out of your way to follow a somali women that isn't married to a somali nigga

The xaasidnimo is disgusting. Imagine taunting someone when they’re down? Her husband died and she’s poor and she’s being mocked because she was married to a man that wasn’t Somali?

You know what, us Somali women with money from the West should come together and help these women. Sadly many of men are cruel jealous sociopaths who will punish a woman when she’s down just because she didn’t follow the script and marry them. The requirement of their charity is based on being with them. They lack humanity and will watch a Muslim starve for daring to go for someone that isn’t them. They don’t know her back story, nothing. There was a similar story of another older fob lady who had kids with an ajnabi and it turns out her father was the one who married her off! Yet when the man left she was being attacked by unhinged Abdis. Such cursed men!

The xaasidnimo is disgusting. Imagine taunting someone when they’re down? Her husband died and she’s poor and she’s being mocked because she was married to a man that wasn’t Somali?

You know what, us Somali women with money from the West should come together and help these women. Sadly many of men are cruel jealous sociopaths who will punish a woman when she’s down just because she didn’t follow the script and marry them. The requirement of their charity is based on being with them. They lack humanity and will watch a Muslim starve for daring to go for someone that isn’t them. They don’t know her back story, nothing. There was a similar story of another older fob lady who had kids with an ajnabi and it turns out her father was the one who married her off! Yet when the man left she was being attacked by unhinged Abdis. Such cursed men!
As i said before its all image that maters yes their are some good ladies like her for sure whobare incoent but remeber some who mary ajnabi all the time insult somali men and claim their ajnabibhusband is suoerior to somali men thats why some men rejoice when they see when some of them get divorced as somehow some revenge to make fun of them that is what u ned to understand

As i said before its all image that maters yes their are some good ladies like her for sure whobare incoent but remeber some who mary ajnabi all the time insult somali men and claim their ajnabibhusband is suoerior to somali men thats why some men rejoice when they see when some of them get divorced as somehow some revenge to make fun of them that is what u ned to understand
That’s an old fob lady and isn’t the typical younger Western Somali lady who marries an ajnabi and insults Somali men. Those women don’t need Abdis when shit hits the fan as they have a passport and a family around them. So imagine taking out their frustrations on a random woman out of the loop. Also, those men abuse Somali women for marrying out whether those women insult them or not.

But this woman was clearly very poor to begin with and we don’t know her back story. She seems like a poor miskeen fob lady who has nothing to do with these shananigans.

What’s interesting to see is the men going that if she married a Somali she wouldn’t be in this situation which is funny really when every week I’m seeing a fob lady from back home crying about having nothing because her SOMALI husband who is still ALIVE left her without a penny. At least this lady that has Pakistani kids is asking for charity when her husband is DEAD, so I don’t know who these Somali men think they are.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I’ve seen opposite as well when faraxs get with cadan girls and they put them on child support and in jail using privelage in west. Lol hindsight is 20/20 but people love to say I told you so when foreign relationship go bad

I’ve seen opposite as well when faraxs get with cadan girls and they put them on child support and in jail using privelage in west. Lol hindsight is 20/20 but people love to say I told you so when foreign relationship go bad
That’s an old fob lady and isn’t the typical younger Western Somali lady who marries an ajnabi and insults Somali men. Those women don’t need Abdis when shit hits the fan as they have a passport and a family around them. So imagine taking out their frustrations on a random woman out of the loop. Also, those men abuse Somali women for marrying out whether those women insult them or not.

But this woman was clearly very poor to begin with and we don’t know her back story. She seems like a poor miskeen fob lady who has nothing to do with these shananigans.

What’s interesting to see is the men going that if she married a Somali she wouldn’t be in this situation which is funny really when every week I’m seeing a fob lady from back home crying about having nothing because her SOMALI husband who is still ALIVE left her without a penny. At least this lady that has Pakistani kids is asking for charity when her husband is DEAD, so I don’t know who these Somali men think they are.

Also, recently Somali men that marry out have started to look down on Somali women, but I’d be a sociopath if I used the opportunity of a Somali man being in a dire situation with kids and mocked him. Only a low individual would do that and if Somali men want to continue with this behavior, they need to understand that won’t stop women with money and passports marry ajnabis, because what young women are seeing is unhinged jealous men who’ll mock a ajnabi women poor when even their women married to them are on their net crying because their SOMALI husbands have left them. Hypocrisy at its finest. Wallahi many of them need to fix up. It’s insane who things are in our community.
She needs to get help from hdr clan imo they will help in somalia its tonlimo maters.
As in not giving u miney but heloing to find job or sth they can be helpful.
Also if it was me and the girl is from my clan i wont go a head to help . Imo i am jist honest but lets say if the girl was maried to our clan even if she is from another clan we will help so u know why when thise kids grow they giveback to our clan.

Bro what suptises is why does these woman go and complain to their former husband ethnic group .
Its big question

She needs to get help from hdr clan imo they will help in somalia its tonlimo maters.
As in not giving u miney but heloing to find job or sth they can be helpful.
Also if it was me and the girl is from my clan i wont go a head to help . Imo i am jist honest but lets say if the girl was maried to our clan even if she is from another clan we will help so u know why when thise kids grow they giveback to our clan.
So if that girl didn’t have kids and she was struggling and from your clan, you’d help. But now that she has kids you don’t approve of, you won’t help? But you’ll pay the blood money of a murderous man in your tribe?

You’re punishing her and condemning her and her innocent kids to starvation because a Somali man like you didn’t have kids with her. Your help is based on only helping women who are linked to men like you and it’s nothing to do with helping a struggling woman and her children for the sake of Allah. It’s all about the Somali man and that’s the only people you truly have compassion for. It’s evil and narcissistic which is why Somali women need to create women only charities because at the end of the day, it’s becoming obvious Somali men’s help is based on only helping themselves.

During the post war, it was a lot of women who raised money for their family and tribes and women in Somali dhaqan give Qaraan. Somali women are the backbones of tribes and are the rallying forces. It’s about time many wake up and understand that a murdering relative will be funded before they are if they’re not associated with a Farax.

Bro what suptises is why does these woman go and complain to their former husband ethnic group .
Its big question
Ma la doodi karaan sababtaas waaye, naagaha somaalida waxay ogaadeen in shisheeye kala tageen in dadkood in ayna daneynin, kadib Bay nala soo cararayaan dhibaatadooda. Anyways, have some compassion faraxs, xalimos are moving mad disappointing as of late, disgusting

Trending