Faraax Nation: thoughts on older women

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I can’t even lie I turn 20 tomorrow, and I’m only attracted to females a lot older than I am.
I have some tingz my age I talk to often, but nothin gets to me more than a nice 25-28 year old single xalimo who got her shit together. A lotta the girls my age are still in their young face yk?
Maybe it’s because I skipped grades in school, but older woman are everything to me whallahi :rejoice:
Is this weird? And why aren’t older women into younger guys the way older guys are into young women :francis:???

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I can’t even lie I turn 20 tomorrow, and I’m only attracted to females a lot older than I am.
I have some tingz my age I talk to often, but nothin gets to me more than a nice 25-28 year old single xalimo who got her shit together. A lotta the girls my age are still in their young face yk?
Maybe it’s because I skipped grades in school, but older woman are everything to me whallahi :rejoice:
Is this weird? And why aren’t older women into younger guys the way older guys are into young women :francis:???
The 25 year old beauty @Basra can take good care of you

I also luff educated and talented sugar mama's :diddyass:

Not ashamed to admit my first turn on was to my friends mom. She opened the door in a guntiino with no bra. Don’t let no one shame you saxiib
E9A91FE4-3E3E-4170-BA98-FEF9461300D3.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Im not even gon cap I was that grade 12 nigga that was battrying freshman tings :francis:

But I learnt to appreciate older women especially somali milfs theres this one milf I smashed a while back she lives Parkdene Ct near Chester Lee park @Gucci mane might know her bawty was macaan :ahh:

Trending

Latest posts