Faraax’s of SSpot

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm fine but I didn't lie, lol. I'm not sending shots to all Somali women. I'm talking about the loud ones who are usually the loudest folks on the internet.

2018 Factz was brutally honest and would call out all the bullshit. Nowadays I don't pay much attention and just living good. xxx
That’s why it surprised me seeing you make another generic comment about loud xalimos and advocating for Abdi-exit. Thought you turned over a new leaf, love x

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That’s why it surprised me seeing you make another generic comment about loud xalimos and advocating for Abdi-exit. Thought you turned over a new leaf, love x

Lmao nope! Abdi-exit means do not marry Somali women and that is not what I said. I said if you struggle to find a good Xalimo then marrying out is not a bad option because I'm tired of Somali guys complaining. I'm advising them to respect themselves. As for loud comments I wasn't talking about all Xalimos. I was talking about a specific group who are extremely loud and heard by politicians, news outlets and much more.

I'm still me. Just speaking the truth, that's it.

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
Lmao nope. Abdi-exit means do not marry Somali women and that is not what I said. I said if you struggle to find a good Xalimo then marrying out is not a bad option because I'm tired of Somali guys complaining. I'm advising them to respect themselves. As for loud comments I wasn't talking about all Xalimos. I was talking about a specific group who are extremely loud and heard by politicians, news outlets and much more.

I'm still me, xxx
You must be around strange people if they are complaining about xalimos. Considering there are millions of xalimos, finding a so called good xalimo shouldn’t be hard. I noticed it’s mainly Canadian xalimos and faraxs complaining about each other on sspot. Must be tough for y’all :mjpls:

Also if it’s a minority that’s loud then again unnecessary to mention. If they are heard by politicians and news outlets, then I guess the news is slow in Canada..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You must be around strange people if they are complaining about xalimos. Considering there are millions of xalimos, finding a so called good xalimo shouldn’t be hard. I noticed it’s mainly Canadian xalimos and faraxs complaining about each other on sspot. Must be tough for y’all :mjpls:

Also if it’s a minority that’s loud then again unnecessary to mention. If they are heard by politicians and news outlets, then I guess the news is slow in Canada..

Easy there, it's not people around me it's people on this forum and they come from Britain, America and all over the world. Twitter has a strong presence of British Xalimos as well.

Even if you call them a minority. They are well heard and other Muslim communities don't be making much noise because they have better parents and a strong culture.

Basic

VIP
Easy there, it's not people around me it's people on this forum and they come from Britain, America and all over the world. Twitter has a strong presence of British Xalimos as well.

Even if you call them a minority. They are well heard and other Muslim communities don't be making much noise because they have better parents and a strong culture.
So a Canadian farax is a spokesman for British and American faraxs. :dead:

You should marry out then into those better communities you speak off. :icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So a Canadian farax is a spokesman for british and American faraxs. :dead:

You should marry out then into those better communities you speak off. :icon lol:

Spokesmen? I don't speak for anybody and no matter which country you live in. You're still ethnically Somali.

You twist my words more than twice now. Nobody said they are a better community. You just keep misunderstanding me. It's getting very tiring to have to explain to you again and again. Somalis as a community are not doing well and if you disagree then you're delusional. It's good we learn from other cultures like work-ethics, taking education seriously, having a sense of identity, being culturally strong and raising our children to be well behaved and well disciplined.

I'm married and I thought you already knew that? Anyways, have a good day.

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
Spokesmen? I don't speak for anybody and no matter which country you live in. You're still ethnically Somali.

You twist my words more than twice now. Nobody said they are a better community. You just keep misunderstanding me. I'm married and I thought you already knew that? Anyways have a good day.
My bad. It’s normally unmarried people who make whiny comments like this. Married men and women focus on their own lives and don’t concern themselves about insignificant things. Good day to you too, sweet x

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My bad. It’s normally unmarried people who make whiny comments like this. Married men and women focus on their own lives and don’t concern themselves about insignificant things. Good day to you too, sweet x

What I was saying made sense and it was actually for the betterment of our community. I wasn't whining one bit nor was I bashing. You just misunderstood where I was coming from. I like to call out the errors of our community so they can fix-up. I want Somalis to prosper and stay lowkey. You'll never improve if you don't acknowledge your issues and I wish Somalis would have that honest mentality.

The reality is the Somali community has serious problems that needs to be addressed. That is why I was using other communities as an example to improve. I'm not denying these other Muslim communities have their flaws but it would be lovely if Somalis could take a few good values from them. Sometimes it's easier to twist the message despite not coming across as negative.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only time I hear about Twitter is when I get on this forum and I barely get on here so no they didn't shake my faith, walaal. It's not like I said don't marry Somali women.
:mjlol:

I was just advising them to find a good Xalimo first and if you can't then expand your options and find a submissive Muslim woman. Nothing wrong with that. I used to be anti-interracial until I met my cousin who married a submissive Arab woman. His children looked like Somalis just light skin versions and they knew their language, culture and lineage. They were raised right. I don't have a problem with Somali guys marrying out just as long as they are not culturally weak and not marrying out for their fetish but because of the character they love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

No matter what. I believe in the preservation of multi-culturalism which means every culture should preserve their heritage. I just don't mind a small number marrying out because at the end of the day the world is globalizing and becoming more connected than ever so we are bound to see a few mix-bags and we just have embrace the reality. What is more important is teaching your kids their true identity and telling them to only bring an ethnic Somali man/woman to your house like other strong cultures would do.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No matter what. I believe in the preservation of multi-culturalism which means every culture should preserve their heritage. I just don't mind a small number marrying out because at the end of the day the world is globalizing and becoming more connected than ever so we are bound to see a few mix-bags and we just have embrace the reality. What is more important is teaching your kids their true identity and telling them to only bring an ethnic Somali man/woman to your house like other strong cultures would do.

Oops..:ohdamn:
I got carried away by the good vibes and sentiments :kendrickcry::jcoleno:

This brudda spitting @Factz

Faraaxs please dont marry someone who values anything else above the deen and daqhaan.

Couldnt agree more, I do think you can find good religious and cultured xalimoos, but it may depend on your city or what not. But in the case that you can't, dont just marry any somali sister, marry someone that shares your values, is on deen etc etc. It is overexagerated on twitter there are still plenty of well suitable good somali guys and girls in most communities. For the faraaxs, make sure to investigate this, I would say she dont even gotta be super sheikhaad, as long as she knows the minimum and is willing to improve deen and actually values it and is sincere.... for your own sakes somali brothers do not marry anyone who values liberal/feminist/any other ideology for that matter ABOVE the religion and culture. Lol just dont do it. Having said that there are good somali girls/guys you can find them at the mosques, community etc, and Allah has written who you will marry

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She’ll run after you.

@kickz ! Come back! Let’s get married. ”
giphy.gif

I am callin SJW police then

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wait where was the CRB check beforehand. A Full scale, CRB check is needed before marrying or even courting

Or

You dug your own grave buddy, firm it and lay in it.

Trending

Latest posts