Faraax’s of SSpot

Qali

Certified Pimp.
You meet a nice pretty Halima with good family back ground, she is quiet and nice, you like her and decide to propose to her, then you marry her, yada yada yada.

You start seeing the signs.

SJW tweets, follows James Charles, has the gay pride flag in ur bedroom, she also tells you Somalis were slaves, constant disrespect on her forehead, tells madow people she’s AA too, she also participates in protesting.

You have come to the conclusion you married a BLM and SJW Halima.

What will you do?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You meet a nice pretty Halima with good family back ground, she is quiet and nice, you like her and decide to propose to her, then you marry her, yada yada yada.

SJW tweets, follows James Charles, has the gay pride flag in ur bedroom, she also tells you Somalis were slaves, constant disrespect on her forehead, tells madow people she’s AA too, she also participates in protesting.

What will you do?
Go out to buy milk :mjlaugh:

What will you do?
MARRY A WHITE CONVERT WOMEN AND DIVORCE HER AND MOVE TO A NEW COUNTRY AND NEVER CLAIM MY CHILDREN WITH HER

PURPLES COUSIN NOT PURPLE HAZE

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
When your wife and kids are leaving the house... - GIF on Imgur

I ain't harbouring none of that BS in my house :russ:

Well if it isn't extreme and doesn't promotes khaniisnimo:wowsweat: