Faraax’s of SSpot

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
This is why you need to vet your potential spouses. Ask around, ask family and friends about them.
And be honest with each other! It’s better to call off any marriage plans when you guys haven’t done nikkah yet.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This is why you need to vet your potential spouses. Ask around, ask family and friends about them.
And be honest with each other! It’s better to call off any marriage plans when you guys haven’t done nikkah yet.
What's with the Francine pfp.

Lol this is gonna probably be all their wives. Dude’s you never know someone fully til you live with them. See their day to day ways.

ViciousOfficialCow-size_restricted.gif
She’ll run after you.

@kickz ! Come back! Let’s get married. ”
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Have you noticed how some Somali women living in the west have a soft spot for khaanisnimo (LGBTQ)? They are also SJW, BLM supporters, feminist, anti-traditional and go against Islamic values. These girls usually don't know how to speak their language and disconnected from their culture. They're basically full liberals.

The best Xalimos are the quiet and conservative ones. They're usually wifey material, religious, cultured, well behaved and have a sense of identity. I'm just so thankful I married one.

Can't imagine being with a toxic westernized degenerate. :nahgirl:

Somali guys need to start respecting themselves more. If you don't find a good Xalimo just marry a submissive Arab woman or Berber woman. It's that simple.
:kanyeshrug:

It appears that Twitter has shaken your faith in Somalis. You're advocating stalwartly for AbdiE. :leon:

No worries, the torch of Somalinimo will be carried by an incorrigible woman that does not deviate and isn't swayed by what newborns, I mean what zoomers with their multiple flags, say online. :mjlol:

@Sophisticate

I feel like I've thrown you and all the good Somali sisters under the bus lately with my ramblings.. How can we have so many brain dead females like the loud angry ones on twitter and yet the likes of you, @Saredo, @DesertFlower @hodon and many other very intelligent sisters I've seen on sspot.. Why is there so big difference?

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It appears that Twitter has shaken your faith in Somalis. You're advocating stalwartly for AbdiE. :leon:

No worries, the torch of Somalinimo will be carried by an incorrigible woman that does not deviate and isn't swayed by what newborns, I mean what zoomers say online. :mjlol:

The only time I hear about Twitter is when I get on this forum and I barely get on here so no they didn't shake my faith, walaal. It's not like I said don't marry Somali women.
:mjlol:

I was just advising them to find a good Xalimo first and if you can't then expand your options and find a submissive Muslim woman. Nothing wrong with that. I used to be anti-interracial until I met my cousin who married a submissive Arab woman. His children looked like Somalis just light skin versions and they knew their language, culture and lineage. They were raised right. I don't have a problem with Somali guys marrying out just as long as they are not culturally weak and not marrying out for their fetish but because of the character they love.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Sophisticate

I feel like I've thrown you and all the good Somali sisters under the bus lately with my ramblings.. How can we have so many brain dead females like the loud angry ones on twitter and yet the likes of you, @Saredo, @DesertFlower @hodon and many other very intelligent sisters I've seen on sspot.. Why is there so big difference?
Lol just because I call out some faraxs (and xalimos) makes me brain dead and angry? I’m just direct and honest mate :mjhaps: :sass2:

Basic

VIP
Don't tell me you're one of those angry twitter xalimos chatting shit all day long :kendrickcry::urgh::tocry:
Nah. I’m not on that bait, toxic app. I was referring to your indirect regarding the rest of us xalimos on sspot. You know what I’m talking about, this isn’t the first time you’ve done it :mjpls:

Nah. I’m not on that bait, toxic app. I was referring to your indirect regarding the rest of us xalimos on sspot. You know what I’m talking about, this isn’t the first time you’ve done it :mjpls:

I'm cool with most females here on sspot.. You know I appreciate y'all even if you karbash us faraxs from time to time :icon lol::icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do agree with you. However, Somali women are the loudest out of other Muslim women in the west. You'll barely see Arab women, Berber women, South Asian women, Afghan women and Turkish women slandering their men or supporting/claiming degenerate movements. They're usually lowkey but I honestly don't blame them. I blame the weak fathers in our community for being way too laid back and not raising their daughters properly.

Basic

VIP
I do agree with you. However, Somali women are the loudest out of other Muslim women in the west. You'll barely see Arab women, Berber women, South Asian women, Afghan women and Turkish women slandering their men or supporting/claiming degenerate movements. They're usually lowkey but I honestly don't blame them. I blame the weak fathers in our community for being way too laid back and not raising their daughters properly.
This sounds like the factz of 2018. You okay there hun xx

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This sounds like the factz of 2018. You okay there hun xx

I'm fine but I didn't lie, lol. I'm not sending shots to all Somali women. I'm talking about the loud ones who are usually the loudest folks on the internet.

2018 Factz was brutally honest and would call out all the bullshit. Nowadays I don't pay much attention and just living good. xxx

Last edited: