Far right somali political party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@MadMullah by he who holds my soul in his hand you will get killed quicker than you could say right wing if you go against Islam as Somalis Islam is first before everything even our mothers and fathers you will do well to remember that:pacspit:

@MadMullah by he who holds my soul in his hand you will get killed quicker than you could say right wing if you go against Islam as Somalis Islam is first before everything even our mothers and fathers you will do well to remember that:pacspit:
Im not against islam and have never been but i wanna bring down islam to what it is in the west with No substance politically and economically.. i just wanna shape the country through ethnocentric stand point.:comeon:

The process has just begun now this is the party logo and name:
Somali Democratic Party
IMG_2427.PNG

Good luck my party will be your main enemy
We will ban every Somali gaal
And you can only have the nationality if you're fluent in somali
Im not a gaal but i value somalism before islam and somali nationality will be granted through language and bloodline so we on the same boat:ehh:

Good luck I my party will be your main enemy
We will ban every Somali gaal
And you can only have the nationality if you're fluent in somali
Im not a gaal but i value somalism before islam and somali nationality will be granted through language and bloodline so we on the same boat:ehh:
I value somalinimo too but somethings you're saying don't make sense like banning Arabic names and you can only go to haij if you are over 40, what's up with that:ayaanswag:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Be anti-Arab elsewhere! Do you know why H1tler Failed even though he was charismatic and he unified Germany? It was because he unified them with hate. When you unify people with racism and xenophobia, you will make them worse off than they were before. Your mentality will make it ok for us to ki11 and commit atrocities like the N@z1s did.
That's not true. Hitler failed because he challenged Russia. If he didn't do that his hate union would have taken over Europe.
:drakelaugh:

I value somalinimo too but somethings you're saying don't make sense like banning Arabic names and you can only go to haij if you are over 40, what's up with that:ayaanswag:
I will ban arabic names because one does not need to have arab name to be a muslim ( guled sounds better than abdulsamad) look at turkey for instance.. as for the hajj its to make the younger ones more connected to somalism than Mecca.

I will ban arabic names because one does not need to have arab name to be a muslim ( guled sounds better than abdulsamad) look at turkey for instance.. as for the hajj its to make the younger ones more connected to somalism than Mecca.
Arabic names have been in Somalia for more than thousand years I can recite my name until my 14th great grandpa and all of them have Arabic names and people go to haij not because they're connected to Mecca but they are connected to god

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
what the hell would banning arabic names do? ur so authoritarian that u won't even let ppl name their kids?

I wanna say ppl won't vote for u but Donald Trump showed that stupid ppl would gladly vote against their own interests. ultranationalism is a disease walahi

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
We were Muslims before Islam

What? :faysalwtf:

Capitalism is destroying the world. So your ideology is still disgusting. Capitalism is what makes the people of Africa die from droughts and war. Go shove your capitalistic ideology where the sun don't shine.

What are you talking about?????? How is two or more people exchanging goods that's voluntary, disgusting? :wtfdis:

Your views are like the typical programmed "progressive" idiots. World problems are very complex, blaming capitalism (something you nothing about) is not a valid statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.