Far right somali political party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
My scapegoat will be somali qurba joog i will blame them for all the failure and Why the ones at home cant get a job is because the qurba joog take their jobs because they have a passport valued alot more even when they are degenerates

That won't work. The scapegoat group has to be big enough for people to encounter them daily. Qurba joog won't fit that. Only two options are the Oromos and Bantus (both local ones and the AMISOM ones).

Dey took ur jerbs.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
My scapegoat will be somali qurba joog i will blame them for all the failure and Why the ones at home cant get a job is because the qurba joog take their jobs because they have a passport valued alot more even when they are degenerates

Will also say all the cute girls are married by qurba joog and its not because they better But they have passports so our party will ban all foreign passports hold by Somalis
but ur a qurbo joog :draketf:

u obviously havent thought this thru

Too flawed. People would leave if they feel prosecuted or oppressed. I think freedom of religion should be allowed. I wouldn't mind non Somalis either if they have something to offer.
I agree, Freedom of religion is a must. As long as you're a wadani & share conservative values, i dont really care what religion you follow. All nationalists need to unite.

That won't work. The scapegoat group has to be big enough for people to encounter them daily. Qurba joog won't fit that. Only two options are the Oromos and Bantus (both local ones and the AMISOM ones).

Dey took ur jerbs.
The qurba joog have a huge impact so that is a enough scapegoat for the first 25 years Atleast amisom is not gonna be there long so not a good scapegoat

Too flawed. People would leave if they feel prosecuted or oppressed. I think freedom of religion should be allowed. I wouldn't mind non Somalis either if they have something to offer.
Religion will not be oppressed or banned But will have No greater influence in politics it will just be reduced to personal and spiritual thing

Conservative religious traditionalist.

crying-man.gif

Religion will not be oppressed or banned But will have No greater influence in politics it will just be reduced to personal and spiritual thing
Micromanaging the people will never be good. As long as Conservative Islam is the main religion and is in power, I wouldn't care what the people believe or do.

Will also say all the cute girls are married by qurba joog and its not because they better But they have passports so our party will ban all foreign passports hold by Somalis

You may be on to something :fredo:

If the country recovers, but the political elite and upper class remain qurba joog, that will be the major division.

The locals will revolt and drag them out of those cayr-funded villas in 2040 :heh:

You may be on to something :fredo:

If the country recovers, but the political elite and upper class remain qurba joog, that will be the major division.

The locals will revolt and drag them out of those cayr-funded villas in 2040 :heh:
Well that is the strategy for the future right wing nationalist party

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Down with you right wing psychopaths. You guys are insane if you think Somalia will turn into some right-wing hellhole like North Korea. We will always be a free spirited Muslim people. We were Muslims before Islam and we will be Muslim until The Last Day. Last time we had an idiot dictator he dropped b0mbs on Somali civilians. :camby:

Last edited:
Down with you right wing psychopaths. You guys are insane if you think Somalia will turn into some right-wing hellhole like Cuba. We will always be a free spirited Muslim people. We were Muslims before Islam and we will be Muslim until The Last Day. Last time we had an idiot dictator he dropped b0mbs on Somali civilians. :camby:

Right-Wing Cuba?:comeon:

Down with you right wing psychopaths. You guys are insane if you think Somalia will turn into some right-wing hellhole like Cuba. We will always be a free spirited Muslim people. We were Muslims before Islam and we will be Muslim until The Last Day. Last time we had an idiot dictator he dropped b0mbs on Somali civilians. :camby:

Do you know right does not always mean bad? Here is Why norway is runned by right wing, poland, denmark to name some few... as for islam am not against it at all am just an anti arab

Apollo

VIP

Cuba is FAR-LEFT.

Dumbass.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Do you know right does not always mean bad? Here is Why norway is runned by right wing, poland, denmark to name some few... as for islam am not against it at all am just an anti arab
Be anti-Arab elsewhere! Do you know why H1tler Failed even though he was charismatic and he unified Germany? It was because he unified them with hate. When you unify people with racism and xenophobia, you will make them worse off than they were before. Your mentality will make it ok for us to ki11 and commit atrocities like the N@z1s did.

Status
Not open for further replies.