Far right somali political party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is the strategy for the future right wing nationalist party
giphy.gif

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::ivers:

Last edited:
Be anti-Arab elsewhere! Do you know why H1tler Failed even though he was charismatic and he unified Germany? It was because he unified them with hate. When you unify people with racism and xenophobia, you will make them worse off than they were before. Your mentality will make it ok for us to ki11 and commit atrocities like the N@z1s did.

Please tell me whats wrong with Killing SJW's , feminists, qaanis , and many other useless degenerates to purify the somali nation:rejoice:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Please tell me whats wrong with Killing SJW's , feminists, qaanis , and many other useless degenerates to purify the somali nation:rejoice:
You remind me of Stalin and Hitler, bax nagatag. We tried this dumb ideology and it destroyed us for 30 years.

DeathWish

I'm a capitalist pig when it comes to Somalia.
Capitalism is destroying the world. So your ideology is still disgusting. Capitalism is what makes the people of Africa die from droughts and war. Go shove your capitalistic ideology where the sun don't shine.

Sxb u on ur own on this one, somalia will always be a conservative nationalist nation, we lean towards the right but not the extremist right ur proposing

It should be in between right and left. I also want the country to become attractive towards foreigners that would be useful to the country, but shouldn't be dependent on them.

DeathWish

It should be in between right and left. I also want the country to become attractive towards foreigners that would be useful to the country, but shouldn't be dependent on them.
The last people I want to attract are cadaan people. They destroyed our country and colonoized it. They poached animals like the black rhino of Somalia into extinction. I hope they don't come anywhere near Somalia InshaAllah!:fittytousand:

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Capitalism is destroying the world. So your ideology is still disgusting. Capitalism is what makes the people of Africa die from droughts and war. Go shove your capitalistic ideology where the sun don't shine.
Are you retarded? You don't support Communism, and you don't support Capitalism? So what economic system do you support? :ayaanswag:

The last people I want to attract are cadaan people. They destroyed our country and colonoized it. They poached animas like the black rhino of Somalia into extinction. I hope they don't come anywhere near Somalia InshaAllah!:fittytousand:
Doesn't matter cadaan or indhoyar, I want to attract anyone that will benefit us in anyways. I want Somalia to become the business hub of the Horn of Africa. Innovation and technology should be our top priority once the country becomes stable and the issue of poverty is tackled inshaAllah.:fittytousand:

DeathWish

Doesn't matter cadaan or indhoyar, I want to attract anyone that will benefit us in anyways. I want Somalia to become the business hub of the Horn of Africa. Innovation and technology should be our top priority once the country becomes stable and the issue of poverty is tackled inshaAllah.:fittytousand:
I don't like indhoyars either. They will eat all our cats to extinction.:bell:

I'll be very left wing socially in Somalia.

Mass immigration from Bantu countries, gay rights, sex education at schools, Western feminism shoved down the people's throats and also a big supporter of abortion. I will bring identity politics and have people join SJW groups and BLM (Bantu Lives Matter) and also have Tumal and Madhibaans storm government buildings and businesses like Hortel and Dahabshiil with a list of their demands. I'll be the champion of minorities; I will force illegal 1.0 farm owners to give loot to minority Bantus and soldiers will do it by gunpoint.

I'll have an apartheid type system in Somalia where minorities rule and the majority are humiliated. There will be great big homes for minorities and world class education and health system for them and I'll make the 4.0 pay for it.

I will make the Somalis feel guilty like how white liberals feel guilty. I call it 4.0 guilt. I have 4.0 guilt and so should you.

I'll be very left wing socially in Somalia.

Mass immigration from Bantu countries, gay rights, sex education at schools, Western feminism shoved down the people's throats and also a big supporter of abortion. I will bring identity politics and have people join SJW groups and BLM (Bantu Lives Matter) and also have Tumal and Madhibaans storm government buildings and businesses like Hortel and Dahabshiil.

I will make the Somalis feel guilty like how white liberals feel guilty. I call it 1.0 guilt. I have 1.0 guilt and so should you
What i can assure you is Somalis naturally hate bantus and gays so no effort needed in that.. SJW groups will be a good scapegoat I will just point the finger at them and say they destroying your culture and your children with sheeko gaalo and there I have got even the religious ones against my party policies on board:lolbron:

What i can assure you is Somalis naturally hate bantus and gays so no effort needed in that.. SJW groups will be a good scapegoat I will just point the finger at them and say they destroying your culture and your children with sheeko gaalo and there I have got even the religious ones against my party policies on board:lolbron:

You will be neutralized.

I will be on this forum until I'm dead. My agenda is to make Somalis in the diaspora and back home more like me. I am like the flu: I will infect 1000, those 1000 will infect 1,000,000 and so on.

You will be neutralized.

I will be on this forum until I'm dead. My agenda is to make Somalis in the diaspora and back home more like me. I am like the flu: I will infect 1000, those 1000 will infect 1,000,000 and so on.
Even if you affect every single somali in the west still it will come to nothing: one they will be minority and btw somalis back home look down on diasporas who can't speak somali. Two the ones back home have such a strong grip on the religion that even a minor issue could be suicidal. Thirdly Somalis are natural born conservatives and your are promoting the total opposite of what they stand for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending