Fantasy(my future) my 4 wives 😆😀 when i will start my business trips ... my kingdom

Doesn’t matter you could be a guy doesn’t mean you’re not into men. You give off feminine energy tbh and came across catty. So you’re probably a woman no way in hell you’re a dude.

You are a bigot. I am they/it, don't ever assume my gender. Why are you Blacks hateful to us they/It people?

be quiet stupid white lover
I’m glad people are hating this creatures vibe already. He/she/it’s been here just 2 days and already attacking ppl.
giphy.gif

That wasn't my point, polyandry is banned in most places, anyways there is a difference between legal marriage and illegal marriage (aka Zina) 4 wives is allowed in Islam in a halal fashion, 4 husbands isn't. Haram is haram, call it whatever you want.

Also, what do you mean by marry haramly?

I referenced that quote since it was basically the same racket, the same way I ain't allowed 33 wives is the same way that its 1 husband for a wife. I know its hypothetical right now, i was basically waffling, but 21 Centrury or not, its a bridge thats not worth being crossed.
so is polygamy lol very few places in the world allows either

You are a bigot. I am they/it, don't ever assume my gender. Why are you Blacks hateful to us they/It people?
Omg!! I swear to God I have no idea how the hell did I figure out so quickly you were definitely not a man! Lmao

....and you’re not even Somali?!? Whats next lmao

Last edited:
I'm not talking about somalis but men and women world wide. I want to spread my seed to soils all across the world. There is an abundance of women world wide. 2. I'm not a druggie I'm special. I will be super powerful and wealthy person in thee future. My dream will not be to be a average abdi but an extravagant one. I will be Genghis farax. Stop playin wid me okay. You may dislike the idea of polygamy but many women worldwide have no problem with it. Also monogamy is relatively a new concept, most of my ancestors were women that itself explain why monogamy is a new concept. My forefathers practiced polygamy, its in my dna. I want multiple women that can sexually satisfy a me and that I will be able to conquer the world with. My dreams ..... I love 💘it ....🤌💪🏾
Ok may Allah give you dozen upon dozens of women. Happy now? Ok no go away lol

Trending