Fantasy(my future) my 4 wives 😆😀 when i will start my business trips ... my kingdom

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You kids know nothing about women and it shows. Your own mother fantasizes about dudes like this smashing her
Michele Morrone On His Favourite Scenes From '365 Days' And On The  Possibility Of A Sequel'365 Days' And On The  Possibility Of A Sequel
Good 👍xalimos love Chad's good for them 👏may Allah help them fulfil their dreams

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
People like me have yet to dip their dicks in first one and y'all already talking about 4 WTF??

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Picks 10 pound makeup faced x 10 filters when picking a xalimo but choses normal women with normal makeup for the others lol the self-hate is cringing. Gen z are lost cause.

View attachment 178305
Serena williams is a normal woman? Is the korean not wearing make up?

Are you seriously nitpicking over which pics he chose? How is that self hate. I’m sure he just picked the first pics he found lol

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Husband #1
View attachment 178320

Husband #2
View attachment 178321

Husband #3
View attachment 178323Husband #4
View attachment 178322

husband #5
View attachment 178324

And I end up with beautiful biracial children while avoiding dead beat husbands! I change ‘em like I change my hijab! Or better yet I’ll just keep them separated in different continents or cities...and they’d be none the wiser! :gnzbryw:
you do realize you’ll have to give birth to 5 different kids. This will happen in the span of at least 6-7 years lmfao. There’s a reason polygamy for women isn’t as popular (in any culture). Just not practical.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Picks 10 pound makeup faced x 10 filters when picking a xalimo but choses normal women with normal makeup for the others lol the self-hate is cringing. Gen z are lost cause.

View attachment 178305
I don't self hate bruh.... I find many somali women attractive specially natural ones 😍but there very rare to come across so when I do inshallah it's a blessing 🙌🙏🏽

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
It’s not like you’re a king though. You’re just another farax.
Lol I'm not I'm special. You don't know what I think of for my future. I want my own kingdoms worldwide financially and politically. I'm not no average farax nor will I be in my future

Trending