Fantasy(my future) my 4 wives 😆😀 when i will start my business trips ... my kingdom

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Husband #1
View attachment 178320

Husband #2
View attachment 178321

Husband #3
View attachment 178323Husband #4
View attachment 178322

husband #5
View attachment 178324

And I end up with beautiful biracial children while avoiding dead beat husbands! I change ‘em like I change my hijab! Or better yet I’ll just keep them separated in different continents or cities...and they’d be none the wiser! :gnzbryw:
Is that a reference to DBlock Europe song (Yeah, just spoke to my Imam and he said I can get five wives)

giphy.gif

Only problem is you can't marry 5 husbands in islam lol
Neither can you marry 4 without fulfilling certain rigid obligations but men still do it, which then questions it’s halality. Besides in the Quran the word men only was never used. Men for men and men as in mankind is used interchangeably. It’s only men who’ve interpreted how they wanted.
giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
Neither can you marry 4 without fulfilling certain rigid obligations but men still do it, which then questions it’s halality. Besides in the Quran the word men only was never used. Men for men and men as in mankind is used interchangeably. It’s only men who’ve interpreted how they wanted.
giphy.gif
Women aren’t meant to be shared. You’ll just have multiple man’s ciyaal swirling around inside :susp: And the lineage would be messed up.

Is that a reference to DBlock Europe song (Yeah, just spoke to my Imam and he said I can get five wives)

giphy.gif
Anything goes these days...it’s just matter of time. Why are you triggered. Y’all marry haramly but classify it as halal as you see it fit. Women can do the same. It’s 21st century, welcome aboard.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
giphy.gif
Smart answer. But it's possible to have 4 wives who are happy with having to share there man with multiple women. Plus there's more women and men so I'd have multiple options. As long as you deemed to be attractive then women come in abundance. Than k u 😉😀🤌🤌😁

Smart answer. But it's possible to have 4 wives who are happy with having to share there man with multiple women. Plus there's more women and men so I'd have multiple options. As long as you deemed to be attractive then women come in abundance. Than k u 😉😀🤌🤌😁
You think there are more women than men because its a myth propagated by Somalis. As far as the world census goes there are more men in the world than women at precisely 101 males to 100 females. Somalis may think the opposite because of trauma of the war. They have this mistaken incorrect notion that a lot of men died during the war. Also in diaspora significant amount of men are either in prison, druggies or complete losers which further adds to the myth. I know so many women either friends or relatives who are changing husbands every 4-5yrs.

Xaruun

VIP
Also in diaspora significant amount of men are either in prison, druggies or complete losers which further adds to the myth. I know so many women either friends or relatives who are changing husbands every 4-5yrs.
If they’re all changing husbands every 4-5 years then something must be wrong with them.

Husband #1
View attachment 178320

Husband #2
View attachment 178321

Husband #3
View attachment 178323Husband #4
View attachment 178322

husband #5
View attachment 178324

And I end up with beautiful biracial children while avoiding dead beat husbands! I change ‘em like I change my hijab! Or better yet I’ll just keep them separated in different continents or cities...and they’d be none the wiser! :gnzbryw:

You give a lot of masculine energy, and repulsive tbh. When it comes to Humans women are selective and chose small minority of men while men take what they can get (including many) try to impregnate as many as they can to ensure the survival of their gene pool.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You think there are more women than men because its a myth propagated by Somalis. As far as the world census goes there are more men in the world than women at precisely 101 males to 100 females. Somalis may think the opposite because of trauma of the war. They have this mistaken incorrect notion that a lot of men died during the war. Also in diaspora significant amount of men are either in prison, druggies or complete losers which further adds to the myth. I know so many women either friends or relatives who are changing husbands every 4-5yrs.
I'm not talking about somalis but men and women world wide. I want to spread my seed to soils all across the world. There is an abundance of women world wide. 2. I'm not a druggie I'm special. I will be super powerful and wealthy person in thee future. My dream will not be to be a average abdi but an extravagant one. I will be Genghis farax. Stop playin wid me okay. You may dislike the idea of polygamy but many women worldwide have no problem with it. Also monogamy is relatively a new concept, most of my ancestors were women that itself explain why monogamy is a new concept. My forefathers practiced polygamy, its in my dna. I want multiple women that can sexually satisfy a me and that I will be able to conquer the world with. My dreams ..... I love 💘it ....🤌💪🏾

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Anything goes these days...it’s just matter of time. Why are you triggered. Y’all marry haramly but classify it as halal as you see it fit. Women can do the same. It’s 21st century, welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

That wasn't my point, polyandry is banned in most places, anyways there is a difference between legal marriage and illegal marriage (aka Zina) 4 wives is allowed in Islam in a halal fashion, 4 husbands isn't. Haram is haram, call it whatever you want.

Also, what do you mean by marry haramly?

I referenced that quote since it was basically the same racket, the same way I ain't allowed 33 wives is the same way that its 1 husband for a wife. I know its hypothetical right now, i was basically waffling, but 21 Centrury or not, its a bridge thats not worth being crossed.

You give a lot of masculine energy, and repulsive tbh. When it comes to Humans women are selective and chose small minority of men while men take what they can get (including many) try to impregnate as many as they can to ensure the survival of their gene pool.
Yeah I give off masculine energy and I’m repulsive...aaand? Your point? At least I’m not the one talking like I’m straight from the 18th century. Also are you desperately looking for brownie points from these guys when you plunging into a conversation you know little history about? You joined 2 days ago....I suggest you hold your horses. Typical pick me smh.

Yeah I give off masculine energy and I’m repulsive...aaand? Your point? At least I’m not the one talking like I’m straight from the 18th century. Also are you desperately looking for brownie points from these guys when you plunging into a conversation you know little history about? You joined 2 days ago....I suggest you hold your horses. Typical pick me smh.

Did you just assume my gender!?!?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Why u hating ? U may dislike polygamy but there's women who are okay with it. Soooo......

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
You kids know nothing about women and it shows. Your own mother fantasizes about dudes like this smashing her
Michele Morrone On His Favourite Scenes From '365 Days' And On The  Possibility Of A Sequel

Trending