Famous YouTube traveler asks Kenyans “which country you hate the most “. They overwhelmingly stated “ Somalia “. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When they say Sudan I guess they mean south sudan because they share a border with them. I don't think they really care about north Sudan though.

I firmly believe that they confusing Somalia for Sudan. They don’t care to distinguish between the pronunciation. They truly trying to say “Somalia”.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Anyway not surprised. If he asked in Somalia most would have said Ethiopia and Kenya.
If he asked in Somaliland though many would have said Somalia is the country they hate most

I have dispatched my cousin to make a video about this. He’ll randomly ask folks on the streets of Hargeisa

Only in Nairobi and their diaspora, rest are rural know-nothing hicks.
I think Kenyas literacy level is one of the highest in Africa if I’m not mistaken.

It stands at 81% atm, I legit just came across a video on american students paying Kenyan writers to write their exams for them. “Contract cheating”.

Besides tribalism and corruption I think they could go really really far as a people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only in Nairobi and their diaspora, rest are rural know-nothing hicks.

actually the rural ones are more gentle, they act like English country men in the Hampshire

The girl in 1:30 is likely the most common look, maybe a bit lighter.
She looks like this woman from an old shell ad
7T7rEk0.png

When they say Sudan I guess they mean south sudan because they share a border with them. I don't think they really care about north Sudan though.

It's definitely us because we've been interacting with them for decades; we owe Kenya a debt of gratitude and I hope that we pay them back once we stabilise.

I personally like the Kenyan people; they've always been positive, friendly and polite with me.