Famous YouTube traveler asks Kenyans “which country you hate the most “. They overwhelmingly stated “ Somalia “. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
But if you ask most Somalia citizens which country they hate they most I bet it a lot of people would probably say Kenya. It works both ways.

I grew up around a lot of them. They vary from looking very Nilotic shifted to looking like off-Saidi Masri or off-Khaleeji, to looking Somaloid or Habeshoid or generally Horneroid. And, believe it or not, some of the very Nilotic looking ones can still be very admixed. I still remember when almost a decade ago now a Sudani bro contacted me on 23andme and he looked very Madow and yet he was more MENA admixed than me and my Tigray friend.

They vary in look some are ver similar to Somalis and others look like reer xamar cadcads.

The girl in 1:30 is likely the most common look, maybe a bit lighter.

All African countries hate Somalia.. this is why I laugh at Somalis who believe in Pan Africanism. These people will never like you and they get joy out of Somalia suffering.
No, you can't generalize the entire African continent(which is massive) over the words of a few Kenyans.

Somalis are hated because they lie, steal, cheat, and manipulate whatever system they go to for their benefit. They get involved in crime and haram. That is what they do.
:mjdontkno:
They don't take education seriously and don't want to live in modern society. They don't want to assimilate into the communities they join, but rather want to turn it into Somalia. It’s not surprising that non-Somalis dislike us.

Are you projecting your self-loathing? The statistics belie your blanket condemnation of noble Somalis. Somalis are ranked at the top in entrepreneurship, education and work among immigrants in the US. They have professionals in all fields from private industry, science to law enforcement.

Please do check yourself in the mirror and fix what is wrong with you as a useless Somali. I am sure you are engaged in all manners haram and are full of resentment.

:fittytousand:to the self hating fagggots in this thread jump off the cliff while you can we are taking back Nairobi Kenya we are conquering the east Africa I yaqir the conquer shall take Nairobi as Somali clay as I have the blood of me in myself

Apollo

VIP
Yes, we're not merely black... we're literally the physical embodiment of anti-whiteness.

It's actually sort of cool. South Sudan is probably the most unique looking SSA country. You can easily tell they are from South Sudan, while with other African countries you have a hard time telling whether they are from Ivory Coast or Mozambique, lol.

It's actually sort of cool. South Sudan is probably the most unique looking SSA country. You can easily tell they are from South Sudan, while with other African countries you have a hard time telling whether they are from Ivory Coast or Mozambique, lol.

People can tell from a mile away and I just smile when a non-African expects me to be impressed when they 'guess' my origins.

It's usually 'you're from South Sudan, aren't you?' I respond politely but I feel like being sardonic and saying 'hmm, and water is wet, isn't it?'

Based

VIP
Balaayo 😒 I don't really care about Kenya. The countries I dislike the most are Israel, Ethiopia and the US.

People can tell from a mile away and I just smile when a non-African expects me to be impressed when they 'guess' my origins.

It's usually 'you're from South Sudan, aren't you?' I respond politely but I feel like being sardonic and saying 'hmm, and water is wet, isn't it?'

Why do white people think they’re geniuses when they guess ethnicities. They’ll pay themselves on the back guessing a tall, lanky man is South Sudanese but fail to realize his shorter friend is also South Sudanese. Can you name a language spoken in South Sudan or even point it on a map lol?

Why do white people think they’re geniuses when they guess ethnicities. They’ll pay themselves on the back guessing a tall, lanky man is South Sudanese but fail to realize his shorter friend is also South Sudanese. Can you name a language spoken in South Sudan or even point it on a map lol?

I think they love feeling as though they have special insight and pick at the most obvious, superficial things to prove it; you're right about their lack of knowledge about other Countries and cultures -- even other Western Countries.

I think we (immigrants) feel impelled to learn about other Countries and cultures and go into deeper detail when we do it.

I wonder if we'll become as ignorant as them once our Nations stabilise and grow economically; it would be funny if Germans came over to our Countries and we asked them if their Country was next to Cyprus.

Apollo

VIP
I wonder if we'll become as ignorant as them once our Nations stabilise and grow economically; it would be funny if Germans came over to our Countries and we asked them if their Country was next to Cyprus.

Lol, probably will never happen due to how much of European history is covered all over world due to their glory days (1600s-1900s).

Germans cringe hard every time they go abroad and people bring up the Nazis. They can never get away from that awkward topic.

Lol, probably will never happen due to how much of European history is covered all over world due to their glory days (1600s-1900s).

Germans cringe hard every time they go abroad and people bring up the Nazis. They can never get away from that awkward topic.

You're probably right about that; Europeans have left an immense and indelible impact on the world; we really need to learn from them and incorporate elements of their philosophies, psychology and their business and managerial practices.

The Germans would have achieved rehabilitation considerably earlier if their primary victims weren't also the pioneers of modern propaganda; these particular victims understand the value of targeting power centres and the need to continuously remind people (through imagery) about the magnitude of their suffering.

The Holocaust and the rhetoric used to carry it out was not an outlier in German history and they certainly don't deserve to move past it just yet; the Germans also talked about a "racial struggle" when they committed acts of genocide against the Herero.

PS: I'm aware that Cyprus is technically not part of Europe.

There's an oft-told Somali legend involved about Siyaad Barre and Daniel Moi

It went something along the lines of "Moi told Barre about the skyscrapers of Nairobi and asked why Somalia had none, to which Barre said that the Somali people owned all their development but can Moi say the same about his own nation."

When I went to Kenya, this sentiment was evident. The inequality for the common man is apparent.

The economy is dominanted by cadaan, hindi, Somali and the corrupt political class.

The hatred of Somalis stems from the fact they hosted hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees that have went onto achieve an entrepreneurial streak alongside the Al-Shabaab problem and some remnants of hostility from the Shifta wars. This can only combatted by mutual education.
Communism is stupid, Kenya was more wealthy and is still today. Somalia is a filed state today because of Communism.

Trending

Latest posts