Famous YouTube traveler asks Kenyans “which country you hate the most “. They overwhelmingly stated “ Somalia “. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Bro it's failed in every single place it's been tried out. Domli ain't a exception.

It turned the Soviet Union into a superpower and got them into space; the Soviets were also the 3rd largest economy in the world before they disintegrated despite the fact that they started out as weak as Brazil at the time.

Every thing u u said can applie to non somali ppl also somali dont have to leave their culture to please others and dont assimilate cuz tht is myth also kenya have somali ppl lands which they took force and colonise and i think killed somali ppl rapes
Stop your lies
Why would you go to another country then? I’m pretty sure that foreigners meet to assimilate and respect the rules in Somalia when they visit Somalia itself.

not all of Kenya belong to us either! The central and southern part of Kenya doesn’t belong to us.

Last edited:
Why would you go to another country then? I’m pretty sure that foreigners meet to assimilate and respect the rules in Somalia when they visit Somalia itself.

not all of Kenya belong to us either! The central and southern part of Kenya doesn’t belong to us.
No it is not Assimilation is myy like i said there is no law in others countries tht say foreigers have to assimilate
Again kenya have somali ppl lands and occupie till day so yea somali have every right to goto all over kenya and live there since kenya goverment took somali ppl lands
Again assimilation is facistm u cant tell ppl to change their way of life someone can live other ppl lands and respect their culture and land without trowing his or her culture way of life way
U and me arent same not hve same oppinion u cant force ppl to live like u eat like u dress like so on and there is no us which Idk whether u are somali or not
So Come telling i have To trow my way of life culture way cuz i live In Europe lol
Go tell europeans tht spreaded their culture into other ppl and their language take it back

images.jpeg

Ppl goto different lands cuz they wanna work there and buy houses business so on and u cant force someone to live your way of life also goverments in Europeans or other didnt make law tht foreigners have to assimilate
I think u just hypacrit and ppl like u tht say soemthing like this

Ppl goto different lands cuz they wanna work there and buy houses business so on and u cant force someone to live your way of life also goverments in Europeans or other didnt make law tht foreigners have to assimilate
I think u just hypacrit and ppl like u tht say soemthing like this
Lmao no, people shouldn’t lie to government officials to scam them out for money. Most Somalis that came to Kenya are there to work and to get a second chance at a better life since they couldn’t have that in Somalia.

the Kenyans have accepted Somalis to come into their countries, despite the fact that terrorists attacks lead by al-shabaab have killed innocent Kenyan civilians living in their home, and despite the fact that most Somalis don’t look and see Kenyans as their equals either, and in fact look down upon them while.

Just because Britain gave the region surrounding Garissa to The then Kenya, doesn’t mean that we steal their WHOLE LAND. That region was the past, it doesn’t belong to Somalia anymore nor in the future will Somalia get it. They can hardly handle their current regions alone, who in their right mind would give a region to a dangerous unstable country? That’s Somalia in its current state wether anyone likes it or not.

Idiots/morons like you are busy arguing to want an unified Somalia while Somalia in its current state is hardly to look at. Focus on the right thing and stop dreaming and face the harsh reality.

Lmao no, people shouldn’t lie to government officials to scam them out for money. Most Somalis that came to Kenya are there to work and to get a second chance at a better life since they couldn’t have that in Somalia.

the Kenyans have accepted Somalis to come into their countries, despite the fact that terrorists attacks lead by al-shabaab have killed innocent Kenyan civilians living in their home, and despite the fact that most Somalis don’t look and see Kenyans as their equals either, and in fact look down upon them while.

Just because Britain gave the region surrounding Garissa to The then Kenya, doesn’t mean that we steal their WHOLE LAND. That region was the past, it doesn’t belong to Somalia anymore nor in the future will Somalia get it. They can hardly handle their current regions alone, who in their right mind would give a region to a dangerous unstable country? That’s Somalia in its current state wether anyone likes it or not.

Idiots/morons like you are busy arguing to want an unified Somalia while Somalia in its current state is hardly to look at. Focus on the right thing and stop dreaming and face the harsh reality.
Again somali ppl have every right to kenya since kenya occupie somali ppl lands
Say what u nfd land belong to somali ppl
Whether u like it or not
Al shabab have non somali ppl in bantus and others so dont Come to tht logic to me
Whether u like it or not kenya have lands tht belong to them occupie and colonise it
Tht doesnt belong rightfully to kenyas
I hope europeans and arabs take over kenya and colonise and occupie it

Again somali ppl have every right to kenya since kenya occupie somali ppl lands
Say what u nfd land belong to somali ppl
Whether u like it or not
Al shabab have non somali ppl in bantus and others so dont Come to tht logic to me
Whether u like it or not kenya have lands tht belong to them occupie and colonise it
Tht doesnt belong rightfully to kenyas
I hope europeans and arabs take over kenya and colonise and occupie it
Which won’t happen lmao, I have an advice for you: focus on how your country is. Look at the state Somalia is, that’s smt you should be concernd by, not about Kenya because that’s not where you are from.

second of all Al-Shabaabs leaders and its men are mostly Somalis of Cushitic descent, a minority are of Bantu or mixed race descent

Last edited:
Which won’t happen lmao, I have an advice for you: focus on how your country is. Look at the state Somalia is, that’s smt you should be concernd by, not about Kenya because that’s not where you are from.

second of all Al-Shabaabs leaders and its men are mostly Somalis of Cushitic descent, a minority are of Bantu or mixed race descent
Again ala shabab leader no one who they and i think they are non soamli since Al shabab didnt start in somalia i wil sy to you again kenya have lands tht dont belong to them they colonise somali ppl and occupie somali lands but when white europeans colonise their lands and occupie they want it back which they got but they are the oppressor now and Ethiopia u cant say focus on your country when i think half kenya belong to somali ppl
Tht belong to somali ppl nfd land not kenyas I dont care about your oppinion
I think Somalia is like tht cuz corrupt politics kenyas goverment Ethiopia goverment europeans goverment arabs and turks goverments

Like i said kenya have somali ppl lands and somali ppl from somalia have every right to be in kenyas you oppinion or comments dont matter to me wrote write doesnt matter i think u clearly side with coloniser

Som

VIP
When they say Sudan I guess they mean south sudan because they share a border with them. I don't think they really care about north Sudan though.

Som

VIP
Anyway not surprised. If he asked in Somalia most would have said Ethiopia and Kenya.
If he asked in Somaliland though many would have said Somalia is the country they hate most

Trending

Latest posts