Famous YouTube traveler asks Kenyans “which country you hate the most “. They overwhelmingly stated “ Somalia “. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis are hated because they lie, steal, cheat, and manipulate whatever system they go to for their benefit. They get involved in crime and haram. That is what they do.
:mjdontkno:
They don't take education seriously and don't want to live in modern society. They don't want to assimilate into the communities they join, but rather want to turn it into Somalia. It’s not surprising that non-Somalis dislike us.

I think Kenya is the one country in which that doesn't apply..........

No welfare system to cheat, entrepreneurial community, vast majority are tri-lingual and are vastly underrepresented in crime and haram acts.....

:bell:

All African countries hate Somalia.. this is why I laugh at Somalis who believe in Pan Africanism. These people will never like you and they get joy out of Somalia suffering.
Our Neighbours hate us, but why would a muslim Ghanian or Senegalese hate us lol??

Iam not talking about the native somalis in nfd. Iam talking about the somalis that moved to eastleigh from kismayo and xamar. And those kenyan bantus dont make up 5% of all shabab.
You need stop acting like somalis are great neighbours. Everybody in east africa is tired of low IQ jihadists that blow themselves up every month for no reason
Doesnt matter i think those lands belong to all somali ppl stop seperating somali ppl in kenya and somali ppl in somalia
I think Every somali have right to move their land which is in kenya btw u dont Who make up majority in all shabab u stop it

Somalis are hated because they lie, steal, cheat, and manipulate whatever system they go to for their benefit. They get involved in crime and haram. That is what they do.
They don't take education seriously and don't want to live in modern society. They don't want to assimilate into the communities they join, but rather want to turn it into Somalia. It’s not surprising that non-Somalis dislike us.
Every thing u u said can applie to non somali ppl also somali dont have to leave their culture to please others and dont assimilate cuz tht is myth also kenya have somali ppl lands which they took force and colonise and i think killed somali ppl rapes
Stop your lies

images.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think Kenya is the one country in which that doesn't apply..........

No welfare system to cheat, entrepreneurial community, vast majority are tri-lingual and are vastly underrepresented in crime and haram acts.....

:bell:

It doesn't apply all over Africa and Asia. Asian and African Somali diasporans have to deal with the fact that most of these countries don't offer citizenship (barring Kenya, Ethiopia and Jabuuti), or a social safety net and you basically have to work to survive or even just not get deported.

Somalis in these parts of the world are usually anything from laborers, low-skilled workers, educated professionals, middle to upper class entrepreneurs, diplomats and so on. Very different sort of community from that in the west. It's one reason why all the crazy crime stories that come out of places like Canada and Europe always startled me. That is not the Somalis I know in the gulf by a mile.

He asked it to South Sudanese people as well.

I don't think Sudan wasn't mentioned by even one person in that video; I imagine that our rivalry will morph into something benign as the one between Australia and New Zealand.

Losing against the North in any sporting event must be forbidden.

:fittytousand:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It doesn't apply all over Africa and Asia. Asian and African Somali diasporans have to deal with the fact that most of these countries don't offer citizenship (barring Kenya, Ethiopia and Jabuuti), or a social safety net and you basically have to work to survive or even just not get deported.

Somalis in these parts of the world are usually anything from laborers, low-skilled workers, educated professionals, middle to upper class entrepreneurs, diplomats and so on. Very different sort of community from that in the west. It's one reason why all the crazy crime stories that come out of places like Canada and Europe always startled me. That is not the Somalis I know in the gulf by a mile.

Just examples from the kids I grew up with (using fake names):

• Axmad: Aabo was a radiologist and hooyo was a cop with the Dubai police
  • Cabdi & Hodan: Aabo was some sort of analyst for an oil company and hooyo was an assistant to the CEO or some other big wig
  • Xirsi and Jamac: Aabo owned a large stake in a telecom business and had many assets all over the place and hooyo was a housewife
  • This large group of sisters I know: Aabo was a Pediatrician and hooyo owned a stake in a telecom business and had a managerial role (generally a businesswoman)
  • These girls who don't live too far from where I do: Both aabo and hooyo were cops until they retired recently I believe (Sharjah police, I think)

Last edited:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys need to stop associating western somalis with those that live in Africa, Somalis in Africa are hard working miskeen that get killed and scammed by Madows

No they don't.

It is Kenya that hates Somalia to a special level due to Al-Shabaab terror attacks in Kenya. Don't generalize all of Africa.

Naaah i highly doubt it, knowing the skinny geeljires, when asked which countries you hate they will say ''Jubaland'', or ''Somaliland, or even ''Galmudug'' and ''Puntland''.

Cadaanka will be more confused heading out Somalia than when he first arrived in.

What Is This Did The Selfhaters Escape Their Nest The Somalis Outside Of The West Are Hardworking We Should Not Put Them Down

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Naaah i highly doubt it, knowing the skinny geeljires, when asked which countries you hate they will say ''Jubaland'', or ''Somaliland, or even ''Galmudug'' and ''Puntland''.

Cadaanka will be more confused heading out Somalia than when he first arrived in.
I really hope they give those answers :lolbron:

I grew up around a lot of them. They vary from looking very Nilotic shifted to looking like off-Saidi Masri or off-Khaleeji, to looking Somaloid or Habeshoid or generally Horneroid. And, believe it or not, some of the very Nilotic looking ones can still be very admixed. I still remember when almost a decade ago now a Sudani bro contacted me on 23andme and he looked very Madow and yet he was more MENA admixed than me and my Tigray friend.

Don’t know why some people classify it as ”cushitic” nation when it has practically all africas ethno groups living there in big numbers. Hard to define that country.

Just examples from the kids I grew up with (using fake names):

• Axmad: Aabo was a radiologist and hooyo was a cop with the Dubai police
  • Cabdi & Hodan: Aabo was some sort of analyst for an oil company and hooyo was an assistant to the CEO or some other big wig
  • Xirsi and Jamac: Aabo owned a large stake in a telecom business and had many assets all over the place and hooyo was a housewife
  • This large group of sisters I know: Aabo was a Pediatrician and hooyo owned a stake in a telecom business and had a managerial role (generally a businesswoman)
  • These girls who don't live too far from where I do: Both aabo and hooyo were cops until they retired recently I believe (Sharjah police, I think)

Imagine getting arrested and taken into the interragation room then seeing habaryar walk in. To make matters worse shes playing the bad cop:faysalwtf: