Famous YouTube traveler asks Kenyans “which country you hate the most “. They overwhelmingly stated “ Somalia “. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Your countrymen, saxiib.

:damn:
I know :wow:

giphy.gif

Do you blame them? Its not like somalis are great neighbours. With all respect somalis dont add nothing to east africa besides terrorism and refugees. and the crazy part is that somalis that go to nairobi as qaxootis got the nerve to look down on kenyans:gucciwhat:
Why do you always throw your ethnic group under the bus. :wow:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Surprised some of them mentioned Germany. :mjlol:

PS. They also got diverse looks in the North Sudan video:

I grew up around a lot of them. They vary from looking very Nilotic shifted to looking like off-Saidi Masri or off-Khaleeji, to looking Somaloid or Habeshoid or generally Horneroid. And, believe it or not, some of the very Nilotic looking ones can still be very admixed. I still remember when almost a decade ago now a Sudani bro contacted me on 23andme and he looked very Madow and yet he was more MENA admixed than me and my Tigray friend.

All African countries hate Somalia.. this is why I laugh at Somalis who believe in Pan Africanism. These people will never like you and they get joy out of Somalia suffering.
Lmao why do you guys bullshit or generalize so much here? All African countries most certainly do not hate Somalia or Somali people. Most don’t even think about us like we don’t think about them daily. Most Africans are not familiar enough with Somalia to hate it. Smh

Do you blame them? Its not like somalis are great neighbours. With all respect somalis dont add nothing to east africa besides terrorism and refugees. and the crazy part is that somalis that go to nairobi as qaxootis got the nerve to look down on kenyans:gucciwhat:
Somali hvw every to kenya since kenya took lands from Somali ppl
And those terrorist u mention have black africans in it and not only somali ppl also somali cant and shouldnt be refuge in kenya since kenyas have and took somali ppl lands and to This colonise it and have every right to live and go to kenya
Stop with your hatefull comment about somali ppl those terrorist u mention have alot bantus which are i think kenyas and others Africans countries

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somali hvw every to kenya since kenya took lands from Somali ppl
And those terrorist u mention have black africans in it and not only somali ppl also somali cant and shouldnt be refuge in kenya since kenyas have and took somali ppl lands and to This colonise it and have every right to live and go to kenya
Stop with your hatefull comment about somali ppl those terrorist u mention have alot bantus which are i think kenyas and others Africans countries
Iam not talking about the native somalis in nfd. Iam talking about the somalis that moved to eastleigh from kismayo and xamar. And those kenyan bantus dont make up 5% of all shabab.
You need stop acting like somalis are great neighbours. Everybody in east africa is tired of low IQ jihadists that blow themselves up every month for no reason

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
al shabab kills 100 niggas every year in kenya and somalis get shocked that they hate us lmfao
Wallah somalis are the most delusional people in the world. Somalis that live in europe and america also wonder why cadaans dont like them. Like majority of somali elders in europe dont live of welfare scams:russ:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I doubt they'd say China, they only care about Muslims when they're Arabs.

If he asked me I'd definitely say Ethiopia, especially for the 2006 invasion.

But there's no way he'll go to Somalia anyway :drakekidding:
Lmao he went to Afghanistan he’ll go to Somalia within the next 6 months

Considering nobody likes their neighbouring country, those are pretty good statistics. 5/20 not bad.

Somalis have done literal terrorist attacks in Kenya and they’re squatting in the capital of Kenya. Surprised it wasn’t more

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Wallah somalis are the delusional people in the world. Somalis that live in europe and america also wonder why cadaans dont like them. Like majority of somali elders in europe dont live of welfare scams:russ:
Somalis are hated because they lie, steal, cheat, and manipulate whatever system they go to for their benefit. They get involved in crime and haram. That is what they do.
:mjdontkno:
They don't take education seriously and don't want to live in modern society. They don't want to assimilate into the communities they join, but rather want to turn it into Somalia. It’s not surprising that non-Somalis dislike us.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalis are hated because they lie, steal, cheat, and manipulate whatever system they go to for their benefit. They get involved in crime and haram. That is what they do.
:mjdontkno:
They don't take education seriously and don't want to live in modern society. They don't want to assimilate into the communities they join, but rather want to turn it into Somalia. It’s not surprising that non-Somalis dislike us.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts