D47381B3-9427-46A0-967B-F900F66A79A3.png

he just means allah in af soomali waar or eeba

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think We are not going to speak Arabic lol
Tell me where Allah said in the Quran tht all ppl will speak

akhi are uou trolling right now?

i am not your dugsi macalin go seek the knowledge yourself like how islam says you must.

i am not going back and forth with you on this topic.

what i stated are facts not opinions or anything else. If you disagree fine by me but i have to tell you that i am neither allah or the judge on judgement day.

i wish you good luck with the research.

i am not your dugsi macalin go seek the knowledge yourself like how islam says you must.

what i stated are facts not opinions or anything else. If you disagree fine by me but i have to tell you that i am neither allah or the judge on judgement day.

i wish you good luck with the research.
I am not your akhi and I am not trolling
U didn't stated no facts
Show me where did Allah said in Hereafter all ppl will speak Arabic
And u did t answear my question what did adama and eve and their child spoke if they didn't speak Arabic
And u just conform me u are pushing arab agenda and I will not take seriously scholars tht Say Arabic names and dress and language is what should every mmluslim wear speak and name themself Arabic names lol
And yes I don't agree with u and ppl like u whether those be scholars or not
And u gonna post hadith post Every chain narrations

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I think We are not going to speak Arabic lol
Tell me where Allah said in the Quran tht all ppl will speak

i wish you good
I am not your akhi and I am not trolling
U didn't stated no facts
Show me where did Allah said in Hereafter all ppl will speak Arabic
And u did t answear my question what did adama and eve and their child spoke if they didn't speak Arabic
And u just conform me u are pushing arab agenda and I will not take seriously scholars tht Say Arabic names and dress and language is what should every mmluslim wear speak and name themself Arabic names lol
And yes I don't agree with u and ppl like u whether those be scholars or not
And u gonna post hadith post Every chain narrations

Are you dumb?
Akhi= brother in deen. Are you a kafir?
How come that adam and eve spoke arabic. Have you no brain? Arabic is quite new(modern) compared to the first humans.

again go seek the knowledge yourself i am not your macalin.

i never uttered arab propaganda. I said we are all speaking arabic in jannah or do you think you cannot communicate with a brith or a chinese in jannah? Go learn your religion if you are muslim.

i am not yours to command warniyahow go seek knowledge, have you skipped dugsi?

wallahi i am disappointed in people like you who challenge narratives without any claims, if you disagree bring your own evidence don’t annoy me like a child.

i wish you good

Are you dumb?
Akhi= brother in deen. Are you a kafir?
How come that adam and eve spoke arabic. Have you no brain? Arabic is quite new(modern) compared to the first humans.

again go seek the knowledge yourself i am not your macalin.

i never uttered arab propaganda. I said we are all speaking arabic in jannah or do you think you cannot communicate with a brith or a chinese in jannah? Go learn your religion if you are muslim.

i am not yours to command warniyahow go seek knowledge, have you skipped dugsi?

wallahi i am disappointed in people like you who challenge narratives without any claims, if you disagree bring your own evidence don’t annoy me like a child.
Akhi is Arab word for bbrother and not Islam why didn't u call me walal since also means brother like I said u have arab agenda
And all ppl don't speak Arabic in hereafter lol u the 1 who should seek knowledge
Lol u can't even take u seriously saying ppl will speak Arabic Hereafter
U have arabs agenda like I said early
I am not u dumb
U can't tell me I will speak Arabic when I die lol u didn't even answer my question tell me what Adam and eve and their child what name Allah gave them to call him if they didn't speak Arabic nor arab language didn't exist when Allah adam and eve and their child tell me what language Allah gave them
And I think U are the 1 tht challenged me and someone else u should bring proof u the 1 said when ppl die hose ppl ei speak Arabic language and bring proof why should all Muslim wear arabs cloths and names thrlsefl Arabic names and why should ppl speak Arabic in Hereafter
U make no sense at all
U have arab agenda and uther u are arab nationalist
Like I said bring Every chain narrations from hadith and bring evidence from the quran since in the Quran Allah didn't said tht

U must child if u believe arab agenda and nationalist tht what arabs do and their language culture names and cloth are Islamic lol

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Akhi is Arab word for bbrother and not Islam why didn't u call me walal since also means brother like I said u have arab agenda
And all ppl don't speak Arabic in hereafter lol u the 1 who should seek knowledge
Lol u can't even take u seriously saying ppl will speak Arabic Hereafter
U have arabs agenda like I said early
I am not u dumb
U can't tell me I will speak Arabic when I die lol u didn't even answer my question tell me what Adam and eve and their child what name Allah gave them to call him if they didn't speak Arabic nor arab language didn't exist when Allah adam and eve and their child tell me what language Allah gave them
And I think U are the 1 tht challenged me and someone else u should bring proof u the 1 said when ppl die hose ppl ei speak Arabic language and bring proof why should all Muslim wear arabs cloths and names thrlsefl Arabic names and why should ppl speak Arabic in Hereafter
U make no sense at all
U have arab agenda and uther u are arab nationalist
Like I said bring Every chain narrations from hadith and bring evidence from the quran since in the Quran Allah didn't said tht

U must child if u believe arab agenda and nationalist tht what arabs do and their language culture names and cloth are Islamic lol

You know what fine you win congratulations waryaa. I don’t have the energy for this.

tell yourself whatever you want. Make fiction reality if it let’s you sleep at night.

just don’t tag or quote me anymore in this thread all other threads are fine just not this one.

I don’t usually debate the deen with someone who clearly knows zilch about it.

good luck in your religious endeavors and have a nice day.
E55F7B9C-ABE0-4679-A383-F91C25A0C19B.jpeg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This what you somaliweyn incels will eventually become

Let the guy live in peace, so you're telling me people regardless of religious affiliation cannot share their opinions, not all people are the same, this mob mentality and witch hunt must stop , it doesn't make our outlook look good, intolerance is not the answer,
I'm not suggesting a co-existence between Somalis and the irreligious community since that will never work , so don't even try and twist my words however people should live their lives and not live in constant fear , there's nothing wrong with his statement
you may not be fond of his renouncement and disagree with his beliefs , you have a right to do so , at the end of the day it's his life and decision.

I'd like people to answer this
why do Somalis aimlessly dedicate their energy , put effort on such trivial things , heading towards a pointless direction with their obsession when our country is in a precarious situation,
The harsh reality is that we are a failed state, corrupted with spineless sellouts, political delinquents and our society plagued terrorism,
We have had instabilities for more than 3 decades and we are still at square one , our country is a laughing stock , light years behind the world , yet we do not have the time to address how we can deter these inescapable conditions of Somalia and what can be salvaged, instead we resort to riducle someone for their differences or beliefs which is not only absurd but ridiculous why can't they ever prioritise a middle ground for peace ,
why are we not focusing on establishing law and order in the lawless streets, if our country is a safe place then why are thousands of Somalis perishing in the Saharan Desert , risking their desperate lives drowning in the Mediterranean sea

I'd rather dedicate my time and energy to something crucial that may benefit and contribute than being hell bent on this
individual's life and belief.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I am old enough to remember when @Gucci mane was a Somaliweynist.
everybody who joins this site is a pro union somaliweyn til i die and all that in the begginig but as times go by. U realize how dum somalis can be so u loose the energy to give to shits about such consepts. Understandable since the users here are addicted to anything that portrais them in a negative light. Have a need to ensure themselfs that they are better then insert qabil people faith and so on but in reality aren't.

everybody who joins this site is a pro union somaliweyn til i die and all that in the begginig but as times go by. U realize how dum somalis can be so u loose the energy to give to shits about such consepts. Understandable since the users here are addicted to anything that portrais them in a negative light. Have a need to ensure themselfs that they are better then insert qabil people faith and so on but in reality aren't.

I think people's political views change too.

@Gucci mane was also a leftist and was too progressive for the forum at that time.

It's interesting to see some users who do a 180.

:cosbyhmm:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Before i leave this thread i want to make some things clear for the ones that have no clue.

Eebe/waaq= god in somali and other cushitic languages.
Illah= god in arabic

Allah= one true god in arabic. The arabic Christians also use the term allah as they use subhanallah- mashallah etc aswell.

I understand the confusion but we cannot change the term allah without using a word with exact the same meaning.

You know what fine you win congratulations waryaa. I don’t have the energy for this.

tell yourself whatever you want. Make fiction reality if it let’s you sleep at night.

just don’t tag or quote me anymore in this thread all other threads are fine just not this one.

I don’t usually debate the deen with someone who clearly knows zilch about it.

good luck in your religious endeavors and have a nice day.
View attachment 157430
Same goes for u
Lol Arabic language is not Islam

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
What‘s the problem with arabic? Allah chose arabic as the language of the qur‘an, and His name is Allah, it‘s in the quran, so we muslims submit to Him and call Him the way He wants to be called and we worship Him the way He commands us to do. Don‘t understand why some make a fuss about it. Nationalism is a disease.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Same goes for u
Lol Arabic language is not Islam

I didn’t say that don’t twist my words for your entertainment.

I don’tSupport a Arabic propaganda what so ever However Arabic has been chosen for a reason you must understand because religion goes beyond ethnicities you don’t understand right.

If you would translate the quran Let’s say that it wouldn’t mean to same. So that you got your answer stop being so how do you say Somali supremacist accept. the word of God

I am all for the notion of understanding the religion and once native language however we cannot ignore the fact that the quran has been delivered to us in Arabic.

But like I said before don’t text me don’t quote meYou don’t even have to reply to me on this but good luck learning your religion.I guess if you don’t want to research your own religion you’ll figure it out on the day of judgment with everything goes in Arabic and you suddenly start to speak Arabic as well