Famous wadani comedian denounces Islam and now believes in waaq

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Serious question though, when will Somalis allow people to have freedom of religion? If he believes in Waaq, what’s the problem? So did your ancestors.
i don’t even care . I’m not mad at him at all he can do him. I don’t hate him he has the right to his own beliefs
I’m confident in my islam

Write English I am not arab nor speak arabic
There is somali word and many other non Somali ppl language for how those ppl pronounce only 1 true god name
waaq was not made as a substitute for allah nor was it ever used as a one
the word ebbe is less specific and maybe used as a sub
but waaq is not a sub for the word الله
and u are mixing the general word of Allah and ilah
ilah Generally means god in The Arabic language
and in all religions allah means is the Muslims god
no matter what lang
allah is one of the 99 names of allah and is exclusively for him only
and waaq is not one of the 99
so u can’t call him waaq

no matter what lang
so u can’t call him waaq
I am not mixing nothin
no matter what lang
so u can’t call him waaq
All 99 names Allah can be pronounce in others language like example the
AR-RAHMAAN is 1 of Allah name pronounce in Arabic and in English is pronounce The Most or Entirely Merciful
Allah name in Arabic is Allah but can be said other languages since Allah revealed in quran tht Allah has sent messenger to all nation which means Allah has revealed his name to those ppl in their own languages and tht name can't be pronounce Arabic since those ppl aren't arabs nor speak arabic
Also Adam and eve and their weren't Arabs nor spoke Arabic I think
I think non Arabic pronounce in their if Allah sent messenger to non Arabic nation it must mean Allah didn't pronounce his name in Arabic since those nationa are not
Same goes to nabi Adam and eve and their child

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Allah misguides and guides people, I am not Sheikh Umal but waaqist may go to jannah since waaqism and islam isn't really that different.

allah yarxam but i can say with my full heart that he go to jannah

AR-RAHMAAN is 1 of Allah name pronounce in Arabic and in English is pronounce The Most or Entirely Merciful
That’s a literal translation if u what to know the meaning
u won’t name ur son slave of the most merciful but I will call him abdurrahma

Waaq / Eebe simply means God. Listen to Somali Gabays and you will hear them speak in that time.
Allah misguides and guides people, I am not Sheikh Umal but waaqist may go to jannah since waaqism and islam isn't really that different.

allah yarxam but i can say with my full heart that he go to jannah
I am not mixing nothin

All 99 names Allah can be pronounce in others language like example the
Allah name in Arabic is Allah but can be said other languages since Allah revealed in quran tht Allah has sent messenger to all nation which means Allah has revealed his name to those ppl in their own languages and tht name can't be pronounce Arabic since those ppl aren't arabs nor speak arabic
Also Adam and eve and their weren't Arabs nor spoke Arabic I think
I think non Arabic pronounce in their if Allah sent messenger to non Arabic nation it must mean Allah didn't pronounce his name in Arabic since those nationa are not
Same goes to nabi Adam and eve and their child
No u will only hear ebbe u won’t hear waaq
and what I’m saying is say ebbe instead of waaq
if u go to Somalia now and say waaq they won’t understand/know what it means
if it really was a Somali word for the word Allah it would have been said and commonly used by the people buy i guarantee u nobody knows it there
its not a real religion anymore and it doesn’t exist
people claiming waaq are just a bunch of tired and non practicing Muslim Teens who want to leave Islam so they searched up what Somalis Worshipped before Islam and found waaq and so they started following a dead religion who the people who started it don’t even follow it any more and call Muslims arab slaves

No u will only hear ebbe u won’t hear waaq
and what I’m saying is say ebbe instead of waaq
if u go to Somalia now and say waaq they won’t understand/know what it means
if it really was a Somali word for the word Allah it would have been said and commonly used by the people buy i guarantee u nobody knows it there
its not a real religion anymore and it doesn’t exist
people claiming waaq are just a bunch of tired and non practicing Muslim Teens who want to leave Islam so they searched up what Somalis Worshipped before Islam and found waaq and so they started following a dead religion who the people who started it don’t even follow it any more and call Muslims arab slaves
No, there are literal clans in Somalia which use waaq, like jidwaaq.

No, there are literal clans in Somalia which use waaq, like jidwaaq.
giphy.gif

it literally has nothing to do with the word waaq fam

What is more disturbing than the text is the pic. Why is he standing in the shadow being a curtain with that drop lip. I wanna backhand him

Trending